Chapter 6

Cursed (Chanbaek / Baekyeol) [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

What's this feeling?

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

It was quite a busy day. I had planned on visiting Baekkie's bakery today but I was so pissed off when I found out I have important appointments I couldn't cancel. 

 

I almost strangled my secretary but I knew is wasn't her fault. 

 

She was a human and doesn't understand how many times I have almost murdered her because things are not going my way. 

 

Only a handful of vampires worked for me because most of them were more of trouble makers than model citizens. 

 

I wasn't in the mood of dealing with young vampires who were still struggling with control or old vampires who thought they were superior and entitled to human blood. 

 

You can only cover up a few deaths before people start getting suspicious. 

 

I was relieved when the meeting finally ended as I rushed out of the board room. I wasn't in the mood to socialize with our new business partners. 

 

My signature on the contract was the most interaction they were going to to get from him. My right hand Kai would handle all that from now on. 

 

My job was only one of decision making and it ended there. 

 

"What's next on my schedule Sunny" I asked my pink haired secretary. 

 

She was actually a sweet girl with a bubble personality. She was a bit immature and childish but when it came to doing her job she did it well. Very well. 

 

"You are done for the day sir and free for the rest of the week. I will inform you if anything comes up" she said with a smile.

 

"That's great. Make sure to buy yourself something nice for all your hard work. My treat. Spend as much as you want" I said and she brightened up so much the room glowed.

 

"Thank you sir" she said as she bowed. 

 

I had more than enough money and so she could do as she pleased because she was one of my best employees. 

 

I got into my office and grabbed my jacket as I walked out. 

 

I was happy I could have a few days off to win my Baekkie's heart again. 

 

This time was more special because there was a chance I could be with her much longer because of Sehun's rash decisions. 

 

If this all works out I will reward him and his lover handsomely. 

 

I looked at the address on the card before typing it into the GPRS system. I took a deep breath before driving to my destination. 

 

I arrived about 15 minutes later. The bakery was quite far from my office but it was still okay. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter