1-02

Momoland One-shots

Were that friendship goals. Simple things makes us laugh cause thats who we are and what we want, simple. It took me years to understand what i feel about her. Why im always getting annoyed when Subin or Yeonwoo unnie is so close to her, how my heart clenches whenever she got sick and how i enjoy being with her. Were bestfriends. She shares her secrets with me and i shares mine with her. But really, were so close that we seen each other and sleep while nuzzled with each other. Wondering who she is? Nancy McDonie. I know you know her, so shut up and dont you dare steal her away from me cause she's mi-

"Are you okay Daisy unnie?" Speaking of her, i snapped out to reality when she called me. I hummed as a response and averted my gaze to the window again.
Were currently on our school trip. Were heading to MMLD UNIVERSITY. Unfortunately, that's where Yeonwoo unnie is studying. We knew her when her university had their trip on our campus. Since were a part of the students government. Since then, Nancy and her became close likereally close. They often goes out together and even just the thought of it annoys her.

"Daisy unnie, your dozing off again" I heard her mumble and sighed. I looked at her with still my annoyed mind.

"Nancy-ah im okay" I said disinterestingly. I averted my gaze at the window again and on my p-view, i could still see that she is looking at me. I know that look. I immediately looked at her and sighed.

"Okay, im sorry Nancy-ah" I said sincerely and smiled.

"Why are you even dozing off?" She asked while looking at me intently keeping the pout on her lips. 
'Damn, so adorable' i thought and just decided to shrug her question off and smiled.

I felt the bus stop and it means that were here. I hop off the bus and felt Nancy slipped her hand to mine. My insides are fluttering like the heck? How could simple things like this makes my stomach turn? 

"Are you okay Daisy unnie? You really keep on dozing off an if you wouldnt stop that i would literally k-" She stopped midway and that left me confuse. Can it be Kill? Keep? Or Kiss? 
'God Daisy, straighten yourself' i thought.

"Okay Nancy-ah, ill stop now okay?" I said and interlocked my fingers with hers. 

We explored the different parts of the campus. We went to their gym, rooms, faculty and this school is loaded as hell. From their uniforms and their classroms and facilities, its too obvious. I couldnt help but think that Nancy would really fit in here. The school heads decided to let the members of students government of our school to visit the SG of MMLD. Unfortunately, it means that Nancy and Yeonwoo unnie would be able to see each other again,

We walked to the hallways with Nancy's hands still on my grasp. We remained in that position until we reached their office or house rather. Wow, this is so huge. All of our faces was stunned and all of us are amused at how huge this office is.

"This is so huge!" Our secretary exclaimed while looking at the ceiling. We all hummed and nodded in approval when a voice i know to well spoke.

"This was donated by our director and his daughter." Nancy immediately ran towards Yeonwoo's place and hugge her tightly. They started and i feel lost again. This happens much often this days since they go out together. I sighed and took a seat.

"DAISY YAH?!" I looked at full surprise at the owner of the statement or the exclamation rather. 

"Wait, AHIN?!" Now its my turn to yell. Ahin is my friend when im still in Canada. They had stayed there for like a vacation and since she could speak fluent english, we got acquainted really fast.  Everyone looked at us maybe because were too loud and i saw Nancy and Yeonwoo looked at us too. Nancy immediately averted her gaze, whats with her?

"Hey Daisy, why are you here?" 

"Hey, thats still unnie for you."

"Well i like to be informal to you so"

"Im here for the trip actually"

"Oh" Ahin seems to look at the person on my back and thats when i looked at my back too and saw Nancy looking at Ahin and back at me. I looked at her confusingly and back to Ahin.

"Your girlfriend is jealous" Ahin whispered to me and before i could protest on telling me that Nancy i my girlfriend, a hand already made a grip on my wrist and walked between me and Ahin and talked to her.

"Sorry miss but i need to talk to Daisy first." Nancy said or more like commanding. Ahin nodded and before i could react, im already being dragged to the hallway.

"Whats the problem Nancy-ah?" I looked at her and melted again. I could see her eyes getting watery and i know her for too long to not say that she is holding back her tears.

I walked to her closer and put my hands to her cheeks and hugged her. At moments like these, im pretty sure she needs my comfort, as a friend. I know that pretty well. She just think of me as a friend but its better to be friends than to be strangers right?

"Ssh, its okay. Dont cry. Im here." I said and felt her tears on my shoulder. I dont have any idea on whats happening but i need to be strong for her even though it breaks me seeing her cry,

"Daisy unnie, s-stop ta-talking to oth-other girls like how youre talking to me" She said in between sobs. I widened my eyes at her statement. 
'Compose yourself Daisy. She thinks of you as a friend'

"Why?" I decided to ask her. She would just shrug it though. But in my surprise, she didnt.

"I dont want you to have a girlfriend" ah now i know. She would be disgusted even when she knows that she is gay.

"Nancy, im gay okay?" I said annoyingly since i couldnt hide it anymore. She has Yeonwoo with her right? And Ahin is my friend and she knows im gay but then she keeps on asking like she dont want to believe me. And now she is telling me to not have any girlfriend? I loosened my hug to her and stepped back.

"And now your mad?" 

"Im not"

"You are"

"Im not!"

"Then why are you yelling?!"

"Why do you care?!" I realized what i said and i saw her with her eyes open wide. I didnt mean to but im so confuse and annoyed right now that i couldnt even say sorry to her. I need my pride after all.

"Because i want you to only look at me, to only talk to me"

"Really? Do you know what, youre so unfair. You could talk and flirt with Yeonwoo unnie why i couldnt talk to my friend?"

"Im not flirting with her!"

"Really?!"

"Yes because i only want to flirt with you!" My eyes widened at what she said. Flirt? Her? Me? 

"Fli-flirt? To m-me?" I stuttered as i saw her cheeks turning into crimson red. She nodded.

Before i could process anything, i felt a pair of warm arms around my ways. NANCY IS FREAKING HUGGING ME!

"I only want to flirt to you because i like you and i want you to only flirt with me cause i want you to have me" she said while nuzzling closer to me. I regained my composure and hugged her too. I nodded and hugged her tightly.

"Then, have me" she looked at me and smiled. I smiled too.

"Thank you" 

"NANCY AND DAISY, WE NEED YOU HERE AND NOT THERE!" Jooe, our editor said and once again, her joke died.