1-07.2

Momoland One-shots

Third Person's POV

Jooe entered her room and saw her mom placing a bag, Daisy's bag actually to her desk. Jooe doesnt even know when did her mom go home these days. For all she knows, her mom is always busy.

"Mom, what are you doing in my room? Why do you have Daisy's bag?" Her mom just ignored Jooe and walked out the room immediately. Well, Jooe is already to it.

Jooe placed her bag near Daisy's bag and sat at the chair. She sighed and smiled.

"I knew it. You really couldnt leave me" and there she laughs almost creepily. 

'Me, road, that girl, smiling with Daisy' Jooe's smile subsided as another flashback came to her mind. Se is getting annoyed like hell and she doesnt even know why.

"Flashback with Daisy again?" A petite tall girl asked her. She looks at her side and saw the cheerleading captain also her classmate talking to her.

Jooe furrowed her brows. 'How did she even entered here?' Jooe thought for a second. 'Ah, i maybe invited her to come along'.

"Yeah, another flashback again" Jooe answered and offered a smile to Yeonwoo. 

"Ill just get you a drink and maybe cookies too since my mom is here" Jooe said jokingly and laughed, Yeonwoo smiled at her and Jooe took that as a cue. 

Yeonwoo and Jooe gotten close when the cheerleading squad attented to the party where Daisy and her attended, they get acquainted really fast and become friends then.

Jooe went downstairs into the kitchen and found nothing, 'where is mom?' She asked to herself and concluded that maybe her mom left for work again. 

She made a drink for her and Yeonwoo and went to her room just to found no one.

"Yeonwoo, where are you?" Jooe was surprised that Yeonwoo isnt on her room. She sat to the edge of the bed and sighed. 'Its so weird today' she thought again. 

'Me, field, cheerleading squad, Yeonwoo, smiling, with that girl' Jooe groaned in annoyance as another flashback came into her mind. 

She doesnt even noticed that the person shes looking for on their house just returned looking at her sympathetically, watching her every move and also the bag that Jooe carried on her way home.

"What happened to you Jooe? I need to get action already"

 

--

sorry id i dont quite reach you expectations and this fic is aliitle bit shorter but still im trying my best

 

love only