1-05

Momoland One-shots

She doesnt like gays roaming around the hallways, doesnt like gays being PDA wherever and whenever in the university in short shes a homophobic. Well she is the school's president and its her duty to ensure that the student wear their uniform everyday, has nice hair cuts but she couldnt force them to be straight. Even rulers has the capability of being definitely not straight or flexible.

Im not a basher but i just hate her. What?! Okay fine im a basher. Who gay wouldnt hate her right? Everytime she passes to the hallways, every gays which i consider everyone shuts their mouth up and will stare at how she god damnly walks at the hall. 

One morning, me and Nancy are talking at the hallways about our research proposal. We talked about that seriously like really serious. Our laughters could be heard throughout the hallways but i dont care as long as i love to be with Nancy's company.

"Ehem! Being lovey-dovey this early in the morning? I think i had been implenting the rule to not show any sign of PDA in the campus already?" And there goes the witch-gay hunter-president. I rolled my eyes since i couldnt believe that she could see any malicious behaviors in simple caching of things up.

"Hyebin or should i say Ms. president, were just talking about research proposal and as if were going to PDA, were not even together." I said as fake-calmly as possible with my adorable smile that could swish your heads off- okay thats enough.

"But Ms. Lee, its obvious that ive been telling every uhm LGBT's here to never show any signs of g-LGBTness here right?" 

"But Ms. President, were not even doing anything" i rolled my eyes for the nth time and saw Hyebin smirked? I dont know but i think im hallucinating, whatever.

"Yeonwoo-ah, its okay, lets just go. Sorry Ms. President, were going already" Nancy bowed sincerely and tugged my arm.

"But Ms. McDonie, i like to have Ms. Lee first since i couldnt leave this situation just like that." Hyebin said with a smile and i know whats beneath that calm face. Im doomed! 

Nancy looked at me and i nodded, signalling her to go inside her classroom already. Hyebin gestured me to follow her until we reach the detention room. I grinned at the thought. As when she had locked the door and i had made my way to sit comfortably at the stool, she made my way infront of me and pouted.

"Hyebin-ah, stop that"

"Why would i stop when you and Nancy is being lovey dovey at the hallways again? You didnt even replied at my message last night." She said while pouting even more. Yeah right, i forgot to mention, Hyebin is my Girlfriend too. Weve been together since middle school and decided to be in the same university together.

If youre going to tell me that im an idiot in bullying and saying bad things to her well youre an idiot too. But, thats all true, she is a gay hunter thats why she had captivated me. GREASY!

I walked towards her and hugged her tightly, perks of being tall.

"Hyebin-ah, youre being your gay-means again, Nancy isnt gay" 

"But she is absolutely gay for you"

"Well, your girlfriend is adorable amd cute and smart and charis-"

"Okay stop that" I grinned at her since i know that this is just a lowkey jealousy. I hugged her even more and smiled.

"Im so lucky to find you." She slapped me again and giggled. Aww such a cutie. (a/n. i mean it, hyebin is cute)

To all gays reading this which i think is really everyone, loving a person who is gay like you too is good but loving a person whose gay just for you is GREAT!

-----------------------------------------
For the subscriber who commented and requested it ^ - ^
Any requests? And i know this fics are lame HAHAHA. Well you could just subscribe, comment and like Momoland's third mini-album, voting me would be GREAT! 
Love only <3