1-07

Momoland One-shots

Jooe's POV

I walked at the hallways and saw her again. God, why does she needs to be with me everywhere and everytime? Im stress and worn out and i know thats really obvious then why is she sticking around at me?

I rolled my eyes and ignored her, but as  the stubborn student she is, she keeps on following me until i reached the cafeteria. Im cursing silently because every eyes are on us already,

I just ate and felt her looking at me, i dont care though.

"Hey Jooe! Whats up?" Daisy, my friend greeted me excitedly. Thank god for the blessing. I looked at my left side and saw the girl or as she introduced herself as Nancy, was already out of sight. Weird.

"Hey, earth to Jooe?" A hand continued to move across my face that bought me back from my trance. I looked at her and she scooted closer to me.

"Hey, you okay Jooe-ah? You couldnt let yourself that burnt out okay?" She said worriedly. 

I sighed. My bestfriend really know me. 

"Im not dumb to not notice your behaviours. Youre always daydreaming, getting flashbacks at the middle of nowhere, that is quiet alerting already Jooe. " I looked at her hoping that she is just joking. Of course i know how i behave and even i is quiet weirded out. 

First, im so stressed out at things like homeworks and projects.
Second, im getting exaggeratedly exhausted in every society's problem and lastly, those flashbacks keeps on repeating on my head.

You could also add the stress im coping up at home and you could also include Nancy in my so-stressing-things list.

I sighed again and nodded. Daisy and i continued to talk about things that normal teenagers are gossiping about. Yeah, i could still consider myself as normal right? 

I waved at Daisy for the last time and walked to the hallway towards my room. 

"So, how was your talk with Daisy?" I sighed and looked at my right to see Nancy with her annoying smile again. Everyone might probably be head over heels for her when she'll do that but its weird that shes still not well-known in our school.

"Well im not well-known cause i dont want attention" Wow, nice one Nancy, you got me there. Is she some kind of mind-reader or something related to that.

I shaked my head and faced infront. 

"Well, as usual, Daisy and me just had some catching up." I said non-chalantly and walked faster.

"Well, you could talk to me like how you talk to Daisy though. Im always here." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She is always there? Nah, she even left at the cafeteria. Liar. 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and focused so that i could still approach my classmates inside the room like the usual-cheerful Jooe. Focus, focus, focus. I smiled satisfyingly when i had regained my focus on things. Wait, I DONT HAVE MY CHEMISTRY ASSIGNMENT! 
 
God, this is so frustating. How could i left it though? My professor will probably kill me. Help me! 

"Hey are you okay? No assignment again?" I looked at Nancy and saw her confused and worried face. 

"I left it" I rolled my eyes in annoyance and brushed my hand at my scalp. This happened in the past already.

Me, walking to the hallways, with someone i couldnt see, talking and blabbering about somethings, no assignment but the girl keeps on assuring me that i had it.

"You had it in your bag" Nancy spoke in the middle of my trance, how could she know? Okay, this is definitely going insanely weird. Oh, and that girl on my flashback has the same height as Nancy. 

Who is that girl really? Why is she always there in my flashback attacks sort of things?

I entered my classroom with a havoc mind, and when i looked at the window, i saw Nancy trailing behind Daisy, so theyre friends now? I scoffed and return my gaze at the board. Daisy, she looks happy with Nancy behind her, are they that close now, well, i thought that Daisy only have me. Whatever, i know i still have Daisy though.

Unknown's POV

"Why is she talking to herself?"

"Shes been like that since that girl broke up with her"

"Its really weird you know"

 

 

--- 

sorry for not updating real quick, i just had a competition to attend and well im getting busier. Anywas, here is your Nancy and Jooe fic and its not the end yet, but the decision is on you, should i continue this or not? So thank you again

 

love only