1-06

Momoland One-shots

"So girls, were planning to let you have your third mini-album and since we had told you this, Bboom Bboom will be your album track, right?" Our manager said while all of the members is listening to him attentively. 

We had been informed about the album Great! and its album track. We know the lyrics, tune and parts well except for the dabbing.

"So first part would be Daisy, Yeonwoo, and Hyebin. Then the dabbing..." He is confuse i know. In all the meetings we held, that dabbing part is always the issue. Kind of weird but still.

"We could give it to Taeha since it would pull off a nice shot." Our musical producer said while looking at our manager. I rolled my eyes secretly since i dont know why they keep on bantering about that. They coul have Taeha if they want too.

"But Nayun would hit it better" Manager-nim argued back. Oh no! This is going to be a long day. Our leader, Hyebin immediately raised her hand after manager-nim asked for some suggestions.

"I think it would be much more of a killing if Nayun will do it, since she has a powerful voice that Taeha's sweet one" our manager nodded and also our musical producer too. Now i know where this will head.

"Okay, lets have the dabbing for Nayun" 

"Hit it, hit it, hit it Ho!" That killing part wa repeated again for the nth time already. Were currently watching Mnet since we had been had a rest for filming that performance yesterday. 

We decided to just watch it since we couldnt think of something productive to do in our dorm. 

"You really pulled that off, proud of you babe" I looked at the owner of the voice and saw Taeha holding two cans of soda.

Taeha and i had been close since Finding Momoland era. Until when she had been a part of MMLD as a new member, weve gotten much closer. I like her humour and gentleness. She is so kind to be true and im really thankful that i didnt wasted my time in confessing. 

"But it should be your line" 

"I have to admit that i could practically show it off better than yours" i laughed and saw her doing my part with her exaggerated dabbing. So cute!

We saw Hyebin unnie walking towards our direction and so, we immediately straighten up. As bad as i want the menbers to know that Taetae and me are dating, she told me that it would be better to just wait since she doesnt like the members to be in trouble. Well, when Nancy and Yeonwoo started dating, the members took 2 weeks to accept it since they couldnt accept the fact that there are gay members in the group. You couldnt force them tho.

"Earth to Nayun?" I saw Jane waving her hand dismissively in front of my face that resulted me to keep away from my trance. I smiled and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks.

When i returned, i saw Taeha on the floor with others while watching weekly idol. I took the sit next to her and offered the snack with the others. All of the 9 members are here. I looked at the screen to see the members of Red Velvet on the screen. (a/n: this is all fictional infos) Their Bad Boy comeback became a hit and well, i couldnt help but to idolize their form. 

"So Yeri-ssi, i heard some news that you are idolizing a member of the rookie group named momoland? Well the Bboom Bboom squad?" All ears at the living room perked up after hearing that. Well, except for me since i know that it would be Nancy.

"Well, its not just me, Irene-unnie is much more attracted to that member" i heard Yeri-sunbae said on the MC.

"Who wouldnt right? I really love that 'Hit it hit it hit it ho!' of hers" Irene-sunbae said while doing an imitation of my pa- wait, does that mean..

"IRENE-SUNBAE IS ATTRACTED TO NAYUN?!" I halted at the yelling of no other than the cheerful Jooe. I saw Ahin with wide eyes as Daisy, Nancy and Yeonwoo on their own worlds. Hyebin and Jane with mouth hanging widely and Taeha. Oh my god! I kbow this face.

"We-well i-its j-just becaus of m-" i didnt get to the end of my explanation when we heard a slam of door at one of the rooms. Taeha's room to be exact.

"Guys, ill just comeback" i said appolegetically and brought myself to Taeha.

"Taeha, i swear i dont know anything about this"

"I know" 

"Then why did you left?" I asked and saw her stood up from the bed and glared at me. I gulped nervously and looked at her.

"Jealous" she said and pouted. Oh so so cute! I crooked a smile and bring myself towards her and hugged her tightly. 

"Ill hide you forever" i said and felt her smile.

"Ill hide you forever too!" She said while using her sweet voice.

Well, we are saying those phrases because thats equivalent to i love you's itself. Since our relationship is a secret, we arr going to hi-

"YOU TWO, TIME TO EAT! AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE TOGETHER, NO NEED TO HIDE BECAUSE WERE NOT PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK!"

And Jooe's joke died again.


--
Please subscribe, vote and comment
Love only<3