1-03

Momoland One-shots

I walked at our school's hallway and heard voices. Theyre shouting, laughing and crying? As my curiosity hits me, i walked closer and took a peek. Not again!

"Hey you bastards, how could you bully her?! Shes not doing anything wrong with you!" I shouted. My voice full with anger. They look at me with why-do-you-care look. I glared at them and thats what took them to back out.

"Are you okay?" I asked her concernly. Ive been here for just 2 days and on that days, ive seen her getting bullied by those jerks.

She nodded and i couldnt help but to feel symphaty. I attempted to touch her to her shoulders and as contrast to what shes been responding the past few days, she let me. Last 2 days as i could remember, she doesnt even like me to touch her and now, shes lettig me do the thing that shes uncomfortable to or so i thought. 

I helpe her stand up and its my first tume seeing her face upclose since these past few days, im always leaving her behind after my little hero act. 

'Damn, she is beautiful to be bullied and her features' i thought silently. 

"DAISY-YAH, LETS GO!" I felt her flinch and tensed up by the sudden call of Jane but she didnt go away though and since its my free time, i shood Jane away and remain in my position while my hand on her shoulders.

"Th-thank you!" She said while looking down. Aww so cute.

"Youre welcome. And by the way, whats your name?" She looked at me maybe contemplating. But i softened my gaze to her and smiled, as a sign of courtesy and respect. Damn, i respect girls like them, like damn again, im just appreciating god's fairest creatures like her and well my ex too. God, what am i even saying?

"Im Jane!" She said cheerfully and im a bit surprised. Firstly, this side of her is new or maybe i just really dont know her and secondly, she smiled oh so sweet.

"Well nice to meet you, im Daisy by the way." I extended my arm to her and in my surprise, she accepted it and intertwined our fingers. I looked at her and saw her smiling.

Actually, i moved here because of my ex. She moved to other schools without me knowing and since then, i dont know what happened to her already since we dont have a communication. I know its not considered as past relationship since we havent talked about it yet but its clear that no communication will still result to breakups. It hurts but i get used to it since its been 1 year already.

"Da-daisy, are y-you oka-okay?" 

"Oh, im okay "

"I wish im okay too" i looked at her and saw her looking down. Im curios like really but who am i to pry right? Its none of my business. But like she heard what im thinking, she stated.

"They are calling me stupid because i couldnt catch up with things as fast they could and im talking a bit slower than them" thats it. Im out!

"AND CUT! Nice scene Jung Ahn and also Ji Yeon, BREAK!" The director yelled and the commotion followed. The two actresses sitted and took a rest.

"Are you referring to me?" Ji Yeon asked first to the actress sitting beside her. Its been a year of thei blossoming career as well as their breakup but its still a-w-k-w-a-r-d. 

"Why are you always inferring that its you?"

"Because youre the one who wrote that line" Jung Ahn looked at her and averted her gaze again. Analyzing the shotgun mic which became interesting to her now.

"What if its you? Why would you care?" She asked, coldly as ice.

"Because weve talked about it many times before. I need to go for my studies. Do you think its isnt hard for me too?!" Ji Yeon retorted with her hands on her hair initiating the same tension that have been happening for 2 months already, since they had been shooting their new film.

"Yeah right, studies come first and i bet that Yeonwoo is studies too right?!" 

"Yeonwoo and i are only friends! You and youre malicious mind."

"Malicious?! Isnt kissing should only be done by people in relationship? If she is just your 'friend' then maybe kissing is available for ever-so-straight-friends right?" 

"Were friends!"

"Then should i kiss you?!"

"Try me!" Then there did Jung Ahn kissed her. Its been a year but its still feel the same. Ji Yeon's eyes are close, savouring the moment since she know this would be the last. They pulled away and Jung Ahn looked at Ji Yeon with eyes full of sincerity with a tinge of pain.

"Im sorry if i left you." Ji Yeon said in a whisper. Breath still hitting the latter's face.

"I know"

"How did you know?"

"Firstly, you closed your eyes when i kissed you and lastly, you didnt pull back." Jung Ahn said with a wink. Ji Yeon slapped her arm and laughed along with the latter.

Funny how a relationship could stop but still like a malfunctioning clock, it would still work the other way and will keep on ticking and ticking until when it would reach. Breaking up for a year isnt that bad though.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Jung Ahn is Daisy's real name and Ji Yeon is Jane. This is really for my first commentor, parksiyeon. And also i need some support and requests. Please vote! Love only<3