1-04

Momoland One-shots

I hate Jane for being overly clingy. Its not that i loathe it because shes being like that to me, its because of how she could cling to other person than me. 

One day at the university, i was walking at the hallways to the students council office. Well, im their auditor so i need to be in the office to keep in track at my job. I could feel my schoolmate's stares at me but im used to it already. Theyre like that since id been here and i know they would until i graduated.

"Hi Yeonwoo-ssi!" I heard a girl greeted me. I smiled and greeted too since im labeled as one of the role models of their university,

I continued to walk until i reached our front door. I suddenly felt my palms being clammy again. Aish! I twisted the door knob and was greeted by an oh-so-devilish-scene-that-makes-you-think-to-just-strangle-humans-infront-of-you moment. 

There she was, the reason behind this stomach churning and palms sweating. Ji Yeon also known as Jane. Of course, she is with Daisy again. If she wouldnt be with Daisy or Hyebin then she is probably sick or im just hallucinating which im aware keeps on happening to me more often these days. 

"Oh, Yeonwoo is here! Hi our over so popular and gorgeous auditor" all attentions and gazes was turned to me after Jooe's cheerful greeting. I greeted at them back except for Jane and Daisy whose busy talking or maybe eating each others faces any moment.

I sighed and took a sit at my desk. I scanned the papers at my desk. Need to be signed. Nothing new, well one is new. 

"Nancy Jewel McDonie, new student from america." I mumbled and immediately halted when i felt a pair of arms around my waist and a weight on my shoulder. 

"Whos that? Transferee?" I heard Jane spoke chin still on my shoulder and hands on my waist. Were so close, yes so so so close. 

"Yes!" I cheered at myself for not stuttering or else, im so whipped.

"She is beautiful but remember to not ever cling to her like you do to me, understood?" Her tone doesnt seems friendly at all. Its commanding and scary to be honest. I gulped nervously and nodded. I could feel her smile and i felt myself smiling too. I continued my work and and well, Jane's still not moving an inch. Well, i like it though, no need to worry.

We are still doing fine. Actually, our relationship got upgraded to another level. I could feel it. The zoo in my stomach, the freezing of my heart when were in close proximity and tons od concern and wariness into me when she is sick or mad. I could feel that she is feeling that too. We know that we feel something special between us but our cowardness keeps on pulling as back well for me that is. 

I had confessed first and she accepted it. Were going good, actually were feeling great to be true. But everything has endings. And so did our relationship. She left me and i heard that she transferred to America. I cried for months and locked myself. She took my heart with her and its like she threw it on the plane with her. I learned to move forward and move on and that went well for 2 years until she came back. But she isnt the Jane i know. She is more......vulnerable.

I avoided her much. She keeps on insisting me to talk to her when were alone at the room, cafeteria or even when im going home but all i gave her are cold shoulders. I know shes been crying when i couldnt see her and one time i saw her on the hospital. Her mom told me that shes there, so weak and vulnerable. I almost cried when i saw her.

She didnt tell me that she has  a heart disease. She didnt tell me that she transferred for me. She didnt tell me that she cried so much when we broke up and she didnt tell me that it would be our last moment together, at the hospital, both being weak until she came to an end. 


"See Jane? I still remembered that moment. I want to do it with you more often but i know i cant. God, youre still so beautiful as ever like damn. I could kiss you if i want!" Yeonwoo's mother could only cry and watch in full agony at watching her daughter wearing white long hospital dress. In four white walls sorrounding her.

"Doctor, whats happening to my daughter?"

"Maam, i hate to say this but, your daughter is on pure trauma and weak mentally and emotionally about what happened a week ago." Her mother only cried out loud, seeing her daughter smiling to herself again and as how much she loath to say this, her daughter is insane now. She couldnt do anything about it. 

Yeonwoo became like that a week after Jane died. She couldnt accept it. 

"Ill promise you Jane, we will be together tonight" 

Her mother didnt knew that it would also be the last time she would going to see her daughter's smile. 

Till death do us part.