1-01

Momoland One-shots

"Thank you for being on my side when there's no one else left, thank you for being my inspiration and being yourself around me and thank you for loving me-"

"WHAT THE HELL YEONWOO?!" Their 'blood-colored-eyed' leader shouted at the tall figure while glaring at her not really minding that it's already 11 pm. 

"What? Im just doing the best thing that i could do right now! We still have promotions tomorrow and yet your bawling your eyes out at that cringy moment of the movie." Yeonwoo answered calmier than how Hyebin had exclaimed earlier.

Though her explanation is quite reasonable, the members still glared at her except for Daisy of course whose long way asleep. 

"But Yeonwoo, its the most awaited part of the movie, its the time where they'll be going to confess their love to each other." Hyebin said much enthusiastically and calmly? 

Yeonwoo's eyes widen at the sudden calmness of their leadear but still, the storm always come after the calmness right?

"SO WHY DID YOU TURN THE TV OFF?!" She exclaimed rather dramatically that made the other members flinch and even Daisy was now wide awake at the sudden outburst. 

"Why are you so frustated about it though, and could you please stop yelling? Its already 11pm and yet your shouting like there's no neighbors sorrounding our dorm" Yeonwoo argued back and stated factly. 

"Yah~" All members looked at the owner of the voice. They somewhat look surprise since they didnt know that the said member is still there.

"Oh, Nancy-yah? Youre still here? I thought youre already at your room. We didnt hear you." Jane who's sitting beside Hyebin asked the owner. 

Nancy looked at them first and turn to look at the taller figure standing infront still covering the TV with the remote on her hand.

"What happened here Yeonwoo unnie?" Nancy asked her and staring at her. Minutes passed but still, silence was the one whose answering Nancy's question. The others looked at Yeonwoo and saw her looking at Nancy too.

"Yeonwoo unnie, what happened here?" 

"The others are watching a movie and well, they're bawling their eyes out because of that scene." The others looked with amusement and confusion when Yeonwoo answered back but not to Nancy's question but rather to Daisy's question.

The others looked at Nancy and back at Yeonwoo. Their eyes are yelling for explanations. Nancy looked a little bit taken aback at the happenings and when she came back at her senses again, she looked at Daisy and Yeonwoo going onto the kitchen together. 

"What's that?" Their leader asked first.

"Last time we saw you you're over each other faces that were so afraid that you end up together but now, Daisy? Like in Daisy's favor? Thats so new to Yeonwoo." Taeha blurted out continuing the question of Hyebin.

Nancy looked at them and saw that they really dont know what's happening. She knows that they're worried. She knows that they're curios and so clueless about the happenings. But no, she's worried like them too but she knows that she shouldnt cause she knows too well the reasons why Yeonwoo acts that way. She knows damn well.

Flashback

Theyre currently on their fanmeeting and as usual, skinships here skinships there for fanservice. 

"BABY NANCY-AH!" She heard Yeonwoo called for her again. Honestly, she is starting to get annoyed at how Yeonwoo calls her. Its not that she doesnt like it, its just that she just d- 

"UGHH!" She blurted out unconsciously and such a big mistake. The fans said their 'ouch' and some clutches their chest feeling the 'rejection' that Nancy unconsciously blurted out to Yeonwoo. 

She looked at their fans with unknowing look before looking to the girl beside her, Daisy.

"You just blurted out your annoyance, with the mic on." Daisy explained. Face showing pity maybe because she knows that Nancy wouldnt be treated the same by Yeonwoo after this but it also shows joy? Happiness? Nancy doesnt know either.

"Mianhae~" Nancy said cutely through the mic for her fans.

"NANCY-AH, WHY DONT DO THAT TO YEONWOO?!" A fan yelled and honestly, she doesnt know either but she just decided to laughed forcefully of course and shrugged. 

She doesnt know why she is so pissed off to Yeonwoo but maybe because Yeonwoo gets a little touchy to her and calling her names like 'Baby Nancy' 'Cutie pie' and the worst she heard 'Babe'. 

Maybe also because Yeonwoo always tell her that she is jealous when Nancy is with other male idols. 

Its isnt like she hate Yeonwoo but Yeonwoo is being overboard atleast for her.

The fanmeeting ended and thats when she knew that she unmistakebly made a big mess.

EOF

Nancy stared at her ceiling like its the most interesting object at the universe. She keeps on thinking why Yeonwoo would be mad because of that little thing. Its not like they havent arguing years ago but this feels more personal? Nancy doesnt know either. Different plans had come into her mind to be able to produce an effective plan to make up with Yeonwoo like a surprise, dinner or just apologize casually like the older times but one plan keeps on looping on her mind and that is to, forget that she and Yeonwoo had been close. Like forget about those memories and start a new one. Since they started like this in the start, cols Yeonwoo and an ordinary Nancy. 

RING RING

Nancy woke up at the sound of her alarm an who would have thought that she fell asleep while thinking of her plan. She fixed herself up timidly and walked at the kitchen to see a hectic Momoland infront of her.

Hyebin commanding Taeha and Nayun to bring her the tomatoes and slice it off, Ahin washing the vegetables and other ingredients that Jane would be adding to the pot that emits steam already, Jooe whose cheering them up since she couldnt do anything right at the moment and well Daisy and Yeonwoo laughing while getting some plates at the drawer. Nancy doesnt know why she felt fury inside her when she saw Daisy's small hands on Yeonwoo's waist. 

"What are you guys doing?" Nancy asked not the members in particular but to the lovey-dovey members ahead of her.

"Oh, Nancy-ah, we are cooking breakfast since its VALENTINES DAY!" Jooe stated while yelling the last part. Nancy didnt lost her eyes to the 2 members though while they keep on being touchy to each other maybe forgetting that there is Nancy there. The Nancy whose the only member that Yeonwoo calls 'baby'. 

Nancy shuddered at the though. Now she knows why she is being annoyed to Yeonwoo lately, its because she wants Yeonwoo to call 'baby' to only her. She wants Yeonwoo's attention to her only. She wants Yeonwoo to be clingy to her only. In short, she wants Yeonwoo to be hers only.

'I like Yeonwoo then' she thought and dropped her gaze at the floor. Thats why she suddenly felt pain on her chest earlier. She knows that she was the happiest when the cold Yeonwoo become warm to them but as like she thought, she wants Yeonwoo to herslef only thats why by each months passing by, she gets to be annoyed to Yeonwoo even more. 

"Jeez im such a jerk!" She blurted out but right now its consciously. She knows what she said. She looked up to see the members already not on their places at the kitchen. She maybe balcked out for too long to not notice. She searched for them and felt a cloth covering her eyes and that's it, she couldnt see anything.

She felt a pair of hands bringing her to somewhere. Shes not panicking cause damn, she knows that its one of her menbers since their dorms couldnt be invaded by criminals. Hello, security cameras are all over it, you would be labeled as the dumbest criminal on earth if you tried to get there. 

"Where are we going unnie?" She said feeling her patience starting to fly away from her form but she got no answer. She sighed and after 10 minutes walk that felt an eternity to her, the blindfold was thrown away from her eyes and saw humans but because of the blindfold being on her eyes for 11 minutes, its still hazy. When the person on that room turns into recognizable one, her colors suddenly left her body.

There infront of her is Yeonwoo holding a bouquet. Flashing her smile that so charming. Nancy suddenly felt the urge cry. There infront of her are others also holding a banner which says 'can you be my girlfriend nancy?' 

"Yeonwoo you didnt need to do this" Nancy finally felt a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I need to Nancy. For you, for me and for him." Nancy began to be confuse at what Yeonwoo is telling her until she saw a figure at Yeonwoo's back. Its a male. 

"Hi Nancy, would you be my girlfriend." The guy which actually named Taehyung asked her casually with no special effort put into it.

Nancy cried more not because of the surprise and pure joy but its because she thought that Yeonwoo would be the one who would ask her that. 

"Are you with Daisy now?" Nancy asked to Yeonwoo shrugging Taehyung's question. Yeonwoo's eyes widened and after a second, she came back to her calm self.

"Nancy, just answer Taehyung's question so he could go home and we could talk about stuffs like that later."
Nancy scoffed and turned to face the Taehyung boy.

"Im not in the mood but im trying to say this heartedly and sincerely that im inlove with someone else and that someone is from Momoland so no. By the way, im gay so no need to tell me that." All of the eyes that Nancy saw all widened.

"And whose that Nancy?" Taehyung asked with a straight face. She dont wan to hurt him but its now or never. She looked at Yeonwoo softly and answered softly too.

"Yeonwoo" she said dropping the formality like how her swears are dropping into her palms. She heard Taehyung laughed and patted Yeonwoo's shoulder who is smiling softly.  

'So charming' Nancy thought. The others are laughing too. Nancy doesnt know whats happening but one thing is for sure when another banne had dropped off from the ceiling.

'and be my real baby nancy?' Then ut hit her. 

"Wh-whats ha-happening?" She aske still blinking rapidly like how her heart pumps that gets her afraid that it would go out of her heart any time.

"What?" Jooe asked non-chalantly before looking at where Nancy was looking and widened her eyes an mouth before yelling.

"DAISY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! GUYS NANCY SAW IT ALREADY?!"

Suddenly, Nancy heard Taehyung laughed.

"Nancy youre so beautiul but I had Jungkook with me and yes im gay too so dont tell it. And by the way, Yeonwoo is freezing here maybe you coukd give her some h-" before Tawhyung could continue her statement, Nancy ran to Yeonwoo and hugged her tightly.

"I thought youre with Daisy already? How could you?" She sobbed and felt a pair of arms engulfing her, rubbing ay her back and how weir and cheesy it sounds like, she feel warmth and home.

"SILLY, I KNOW YEONWOO IS CHARMING BUT MY GOSH, A COLD STANDING AND WALKING ICE?! IM SO GAY BUT NOT FOR YEONWOO!" She heard Daisy shouted and laughed along with the others and looked at Yeonwoo. She then remembered what she should be doing but she stopped abruptly when Yeonwoo placed her index finger on her lips.

"Dont you dare apologize, i hate cheesy moments" she said while grinning sheepishly.

"Yeah? Youre surprise isnt cheesy at all right?"

"It not my idea, its Taehyung's"

"Oh, so i should hug Taehyung an not you right?" With that, Nancy withdrawn herself but felt Yeonwoo hugged her from the back instead.

"See? You are head over heels to me." Nancy said teasingly and leaned more to the touch. Yeonwoo hummed. Teyre sharing their intimate moment when they heard Daisy yelp and SHE IS FALLING FROM THE CEILING.

"DAISY!" Everyone shouted and closed their eyes but they didnt heard thud or a wince of pain either. They opened their eyes and there they saw Jane on the floor with Daisy on top of her. Both staring at each other with bluhing cheeks and there the others knew who Daisy meant lately.

"Okay gays, stop the public display of gayness and walk with me at the dorm and celebrate the prestigious ending of  Nancy and Yeonwoo's lovelife and yhe blooming love of Jane and Daisy." Hyebin said earning a 'what-the-fck-are-you-saying' looks from everyone.

"By the way, where did you got these ideas?" Nancy asked to her girlfriend whose arms on her waist now. And yes, theyre together now. 

"Maybe the cringy moments on movies arent that useless enough..."Yeonwoo said and smiled lovingly to Nancy before continuing," cause that scenes helped me to confess and to e your girlfriend."

They smiled and took a look at other members whose looking at them cringly.

"We agreed for you to be girlfriends but not to be that 'over over' girlfriends." And once again, Jooe's joke died.