I think we're better off without eachother.

A Wild Romance

Donghae POV

I drive home.Jessica was waiting for me by my front porch,I sigh and park in.She ran up to me,and hug me.

Me:Get off of me.(I pull away from the hug.)

Jessica:Oppa.The aldult already pass out the invitation.

Me:Mwo!

Jessica:Nae,I heard from your umma that,all of your friends should be invited to the wedding.Even Yuri.

Me:What?

I take out my phone and text Yuri.I walk inside and the Jung was there.I ignore my parent calling and walk upstair.This is the longest time Yuri haven't text back.I waited and waited,my phone ring.I was hoping it's Yuri,but no luck it was Taeyeon.

Me:Yeobsayo?

Taeyeon:Oppa?

Me:Nae,what sup.

Taeyeon:Don't what sup me.

Me:Excuse me..

Taeyeon:That was Yoona.

???:Give me the phone.

Me:Was that Yoona again?

Taeyeon:Yea,she wanted to talk to you.

Me:Sure.

Yoona:YOU DUMB FISHY.YOU STUPID.HOW DARE YOU MAKE OUR YUL CRY.REMEMBER OUR SONG RUN DEVIL RUN,YOU SHOULD HURRY UP AND RUN BECAUSE YOU'RE A DEVIL.WE THOUGHT WE CAN TRUST YOU LEE DONGHAE.BUT WE WE'RE WRONG.WHY DO WE THINK WE CAN TRUST YOU WITH OUR PRECIOUS YUL,MAYBE WE WEREN'T THINKING.YOU SAID YOU LOVE YURI?THAT WAS A BIG FAT LIES.YOU BETTER RUN WHEN YOU SEE ME IF NOT I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK,GET THAT IN MIND.!!!

Taeyeon:Yoona calm down.

Me:What is she talking about?Is Yuri crying?

???:HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA PRETEND THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING???WE WE'RE STUPID TO BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU SAID YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE WEDDING.WRONG I SAID WRONG!!

Me:Is that Yoona again?

Taeyeon:Anio,that was Sooyoung.

Me:Can I talk to Yuri?

Taeyeon:Sure.Yul,Donghae oppa want to talk to you.

???:Yeobsayo.

Me:Yul?

???:Nae oppa.

Me:Can you meet me at the amusement ment later?

Yuri:I'll be there at six.

Me:Arasso,see you.

She hang up.I throw my phone at the wall.I hate arranged marriage.Couple gat along well but not this couple,I was force too.I take a quick shower and take a nap.I wake up it was 5:30,I get out of bed and change.I step over my broken phone and to my car.I ignore my umma as she was talking when I walk by.I quickly drive to the amusement park,I smile as I see Yuri figure.I give her a back hug.She pull away.

Yuri:Sit oppa.

I sit down.

Yuri:You're gonna married soon.So I think I should say this soon.You're the most handsome and the nicest guy I ever met.Later in the future I hope you find a bette girl than me.Maybe you already did,Jessica.The most happiest times in my life was when I was with you.So all the times with you is enough for me.

Me:Give me time.Let me persuade my mom to accept us.Please give me some more time.

Yuri:It's okay.(smile.She stand upa nd walk away.)

I grab her wrist.

Me:Don't leave me.

She turn around and kiss me on the cheek.

Yuri:That's probualy gonna be the last kiss for us.I'm not be around to take care of you,so you have to learn how to take care of yourself.(she walk away)

I fall down on my knee as tears roll down my cheeks.Do you have to go?

 

 

 

Ok this times,I really want it to make it sad.I want to try something new.Want to play it with me?

Ok this is the game.At the end of every chapters I will ask you a question and you can answer it in the comment.

Here another one.For every 3 subcribers I will upload a chapter.If I have 6 subcribers that mean I will upload 2 chapters.

YES I'M A GENIOUS!!

AND YURI THIS IS DONGHAE HOW DONGHAE FEEL ABOUT YOU.

So  twired.So wipe out from school ><