Our plan part I

A Wild Romance

Jessica POV

Kwon Yuri,I will steal his heart back from you.You made me suffer now it's your turn to swim in your own tears.Then you would know how I feel.This is your karma for stealing other people lover.I walk down from Donghae room.I see Mrs.Lee,I walk over to her.

Me:What are you doing Mrs.Lee?

Mrs.Lee:Cooking,you know since Donghae and Yuri break up,make them not talk to eachother anymore.

Me:How?

Mrs.Lee:I"ll call Yuri over while you take off Donghae shirt and just cover his body accept his shirtless body,you pull your shirt down revealing your shoulder and cover the rest.When you hear footsteps,kiss him right away,making him hug your waist  and let out some moan.I'll spread food coloring around the bed sheet first.

Me:Would it work?

Mrs.Lee:Wouldn't hurt to try.

Me:Well at least we try.

I follow Mrs.Lee to Donghae room,he was sleeping.Mrs.Lee pour the red food coloring around the bed sheet.We went downstair and make a phone call.Mrs.Lee Put it on speaker.

Yuri:Yoseobsayo?

Mrs.Lee:Annyeong Yuri,it's Mrs.Lee

Yuri:What do you need Mrs.Lee.

Mrs.Lee:I sprain my ankle,and I need to help me cast it since Donghae is sleeping and Mr.Lee is in California for a business trip.

Yuri:I'll be over in half an hours.

WE hang up,she smile at me.

Mrs.Lee:Go get in your position Sica~

I nodded and walk up to Donghae room.Minhae oppa,I have to win you back no matter how much it take.I pull off his shirt.I heard him mumbling,I walk closer to him,he was mumbling Yuri name.Now I have to do it.I my shirt ,and lay next to Donghae.I put his hand around my waist.Soon a voice was talking.I recognize the voice it was Mrs.Lee then Yuri.

Mrs.Lee:It's upstair Yul.

Then footsteps is hear

???:Yul,why is she suddenly asking for your help.

Yuri:Idk,Yoon.

I kiss Donghae lips,literally on it.I moan through the kiss.The light got flicker on.They gasped

???:YUL,DON'T LOOK!!(cOVER yURI EYE)

Yuri push her hand away.Tears was flowing down her cheeks nonstop,I stop.Her friend walk over to Donghae and slap his arm hard.

Donghae:I WANT TO SLEEP!!!

???:YAH LEE DONGHAE,WAKE UP AND EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW!!!

Donghae wake up rubbing his eye like a little kid.He's so cute.He look at me.Then down at himself.

Donghae:JESSICA?WHY AM I SHIRTLESS AND WHY ARE YOU ONLY IN YOUR BRA?WHAT HAPPEND?

???:HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA PRETEND????

Mrs.Lee walk up,she give me 2 thumbs up.

Mrs.Lee:AHHHHHH!!!So exited,I'm gonna have grandchildren soon.

Donghae rush over and grab a sissor.I look at him worry,also Yuri.

Donghae:Yuri,I didn't know about it.I was sleeping after our break up.If you don't believe me,then I'll stab myself and get my blood to prove that I'm innocent about this.

???:EVEN IF YOU DIE A MILLION AND BILLION TIMES,SHE WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!!

Donghae look at Yuri and then down to his hand,he press the sissor down inside his skin,blood was flowing down nonstop,he bite his lip so he won't scream.Yuri rush over take the sissor away.

Yuri:WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT???IF YOU DIE THEN I WILL SUICIDE .

Donghae hug her.

Donghae:We promise infront of church that you won't leave me,and I will love you forever.Nothing changed.You can't break your promise.Let run away together,let leave everthing behind.I just want to be with you.

???:Awww...

Yuri and Donghae look at her.

???:Oh sorry.(she look down)

I put on my shirt,and run out with tears.

 

 

There another drama.Tomorrow is valentine,so I'll do something for each one of ya'll.Everyone get to make one request and I'll be your request :D.

Love from Crazybanana.

Comment your request below.Bye!