Oh No!

A Wild Romance

Yuri POV

"Unnie!Unnie!Wake up!!"I heard a voice calling me.I woke up rubbing my eye.

"5 more minutes"I mumble through my sleep.

"Then you're gonna say 5 more and then 5 more."

I woke up.

"How can you wake up so early maknae?and what are you doing at my house?"I ask rubbing my eye.

"Don't you remember?Auntie said her and your appa will be in Italy for 2 years so we can move in with you,to accompany you."

Right!I drag myself up and and went to teh restroom,I brush my teeth and take a quick shower.I went out and grab my big teddy bear that my brother give me before he left.I walk down stair,unexpectedly  I trip on the teddy bear causing me to roll downstair.

Thump!

The girls came over and help me up.

"Are you still carrying that thing around,you're not 5 anymore."Tiffany snap yanking Teddy out of my hand.

"No!Teddy!Fany,give it back to me,it precious."I ask her.

Taeyeon yank the bear out of fany hand and throw it to me.

"Don't trip on it again."Taeyeon said coldly and walk off.

"The bear is so fat,if it was real meat.It must taste yummy."Sooyoung said her lip.

"Don't even think about eating Teddy and he's not big,he's fluffy."I answer and flop on the couch.

"AAHHHHHH!!!!"Tiffany scream.

We all run over to her.

"What's wrong fany?"Taeyeon ask.

"There was a cockroach  under the fride."She answer jumping on the counter hugging her knee.

Me and Yoona exchange glance and walk off sneakily.

"KWON YURI!!! I'M YOONA!!DID YA'LL PUT THE COCKROACH TO SCARE FANY??"HYoyeon snap.

"Pffftt no,why do you even think we did it?"I try to denied it.

"Then why did y'all two walk off when we ask the question?And everyone know y'all are trouble maker when y'all are together."Hyoyeon answer.

"APOLOGIZE NOW!!"Taeyeon snap.

Wow!Grumpy morning!WE came over to Fany.

"Minhae Unnie!!"Me and Yoona said in our baby voice and then ran off giggling.

Urg!My kept on vibrating.I check my phone.It was 5 text message from Thai Prince.

From:Thai Prince

To:Sea Princess

Good morning Sea Princess.Wanna go grab a coffee together?

From:Thai Prince

To:Sea Princess

Are you still sleeping?How could you still sleep?Aish~

From:Thai Prince

To:Sea Princess

Are you awake now?Wait,are you ignoring me?Please answer after this one,if not I'm guessing you're dead.

From:Thai Prince

To:Sea Princess

Are you really dead?Answer me or I'll stop texting you.

From:Thai Prince

To:Sea Princess

Okay.I can't stop texting you.Meet me at the cafe in half an hour from now.I'll wait for you until you show up.See ya!

Ooopss.I threw on a Tee shirt and casual short and run to the cafe.

Nichkhun:Oh,so you finally show up.

Me:Minhae,we have some trouble at home.

Nichkhun:Sit!What do you want to drink?

Me:Some orange juice should be fine.

Nichkhun order my drink,as I was admiring the cafe.I look over the the entrance door,e persons enter.It was Donghae and Jessica.

Nichkhun:Hey!Their in our class.Let's invite them to a have a drink with us.

I just look down at my drink.Half a minute later Nichkhun came back with Jessic and Donghae.I walk over and sit next to Nichkhun.I keep on staring at Donghae but he doesn't seem to notice.A kid pass by and trip,his came went flying over and onto Nichkhun jacket.I went over and help the kid up,after that I ran over to Nichkhun.

Me:You look mess up,now you're a Prince anymore but a Thai pig.

I ran in the restroom and grab soem towel,I wipe up Nichkhun shirt.

Me:Let's go back to my house,I'll help you clean up your shirt.

We walk out the cafe.Without Yuri knowing Donghae look at them with aner boiling up inside me.

What did y'all think?

Did what y'all request.Should be sleeping soon.

Yuri bear look like this incase you are wondering:

So far so new comments or subcribers for this fanfic:

Are ya'll trying to hide?

Found y'all.

Now please subcribe and comment.