The Invitation

A Wild Romance

Yuri POV

I was on my way back to my house.My phone suddenly ring.I look at the caller ID,it was my umma.

Umma:Yeoseobsayo?

Me:Yoseobsayo umma!

Umma:Sweetie me and your dad are in Italy.We left today at 4,so you'll be home alone.You can invite your friends for a sleepover.We'll be home in a few days.Remember to pick up the mail sweetie.

Me:Nae umma(Sigh)

I hang up and went to the mail box to pick up the mail.I see a red envelope,I think it was for my parent so I didn't care.I dial Tae Yeon number.

Taeyeon:Yoseobsayo.

Me:Taeyeon, could you and the girls come over for a sleepover?

Taeyeon:I'll see,but umm....Yuri did you get the invitation from umm Donghae?

Me:What invitation?

Taeyeon:It's a red envelope.

Me:I think I do,wait a sec.

I ran out and grab the envelope.I went back to my phone and put it on speaker.I open the Envelope....

                                                      Congratulation!!!

You are Invited!!!

Lee Donghae and Jessica Jung will be getting marry on April 2.You are invited as the VIP.You will get to meet the groom or the bride one time before the wedding.We are very happy that you're coming,no present is need.

See you there...^^

As I read the Invitation,a tear flow down my cheek.

Taeyeon:Yuri,Hello?Yul,are you there?

Yuri:N....Nae(stuttering)

Taeyeon:I'll be over with the girls in half of an hour.

Yuri:Arasso.

I hang up.I throw the invitation at the door.I push everything all over my room.I roll into a ball in the corner.Why do you have to hurt me like this?

The door open and I hear footsteps coming in.I look up,the girls run to me and gather around me.

Yoona:DOES HE REMEMBER WHAT I SAID???

Seohyun:Calm down unnie.

Sooyoung:NO BODY CAN.HE SAID HE LOVE OUR YUL NOW HE SAID HE'S GETTING MARRIED???

Jessica:I THOUGHT I CAN TRUST HIM.

Taeyeon kneel down and hug me,as my cry on her shoulder.

Taeyeon:Talk to him first Yul.Maybe it's not what we think it is.

Me:It's right there unnie.Even if I don't want to believe it,it's right there.It can't be deny.(sob)

Yoona:That Fishy.I hate seeing my Yul cry.(kick the wall)

I look over at Yoona.My phone start blinking,I walk over and pick it up.It was a text from Donghae.I drop it down.