I'm here

A Wild Romance

Donghae POV

I got really worry about Yuri after her text last night.

Knock.Knock.

Mr.Yoon:Young master,your breakfast is ready.

Me:I DON'T WANT TO EAT!!

Umma:Give me the spare key to his room.

I run to the restroom and get the knife.The door open,I held the knife to my neck.Umma drop the key.

Umma:NO,NO.DON'T DONGHAE PUT THE KNIFE DOWN.HONEY HONEY!

Appa:What...wha...wha..LEE DONGHAE,PUT THE KNIFE DOWN.

Me:NOT UNTIL YOU LET ME OUT.

Umma:MR.YOON,WHAT ARE YOU DOING??OPEN THE DOOR.

Mr.Yoon:But madam....

Umma:OPEN THE DOOR!!DO YOU WANT MY SON TO DIES?

Mr.Yoon open the door.I took my chance and run out dropping my knife behind.I get on my car and drive to the Jung.I ring the door bell and Jessica open the door.

Jessica:Oppa?What a suprise...

I push her out and run in.

Mrs.Jung:Donghae.are you here to visit Jessica?

I run in to the attic,then to the stone room.

Me:Yuri~ah?

???:O..Op...Opp...Opp...Oppa

I get the key that was hung on the wall and open the door.Yuri was sitting in the corner with bruise all over her,her hair messy,and her cloth got shred.I run to Yuri.I let her head on my lap,and hug her tight.

Me:Please,tell me you're okay.

Yuri smile weakly at me.

Yuri:I.....I....i'.....i'm........n....n.....no.....n.....no...not...d....r...ea...dre.....drea........d.rea......dream.........deaming....r......right?

Me:No.you're not dreaming.I'm here next to you.

Yuri:I....I....K...kn.....kno.....know........y.....y......yo.......you.......you'll.......c....co....c.....com.....come...a......an.....and.....r....e....rescue...me.

Me:Who gave you these bruise?

Yuri:J......J......Je.....Jees.....Jess........Jesss......Jesss

She then collapse in my hand.

Me:Yu....Yu.....Yuri~ah?Wake up.Can you hear me?Yuri~ah.

Jessica run in.I walk over to her and grab her,I look over to her neck.No hickies.

Me:YOU !!YOU LIES TO MY PARENT!!YOU TORTURE YURI.I HATE YOU.I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU EVER EVER AGAIN.

Jessica:All I did was because of you.Do you know how much I love you?But,what about you huh?You love her instead.

She run over to Yuri.

Jessica:STOP FAKING!!WAKE UP YOU !!

I push her away from Yuri.Another girl catch her.

???:Do you know how much my sister love you?You treated her like that.That girl worth today.

Me:SHUT UP!!I'M GONNA WARN YA'LL ONE LAST TIME.IF YA'LL DARE TOUCHED HER OR BULLY HER.I WON'T LET YA'LL GET AWAY WITH IT EASILY.

I carry Yuri bridal style and run out of the dark room.My parent was there talking to the Jung.Their smile faded when they see me carrying Yuri.

Umma:Donghae,why you carrying that ?

Me:UMMA,DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER A .AND YA'LL,JUST BECAUSE YA'LL HAVE MONEY YA'LL TREATED HER LIKE DIRT.DON'T YA'LL EVER FEEL GUILTY FOR BULLYING A INNOCENT,KIND GIRL LIKE HER?

Mr.Jung:(Smirk)Innocent,kind?Yea right.If she's innocent and kind she won't go around stealing somebody else fiance.

Me:IT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER WHO DECIDE TO LEAVE ME FIRST.SHE LEAVE ME ALONE IN KOREA THEN COME BACK WHEN I FOUND MY TRUE LOVE,MY HAPPINESS AND RUIN EVERYTHING.YOU BLAME ON HER THAT SHE STEAL YOUR DAUGHTER FIANCE,TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I NEVER AGREE TO MARRY YOUR STUPID DAUGHTER.SO I'M NOT HER FIANCE,DON'T CALL ME THAT.

I carry Yuri to my car and drive to SEoul hospital.

 

 

Don't forget to comment and subcribe.

Love y'all.