Flashback and a misunderstanding.

A Wild Romance

Donghae POV

After class end,I wait for Yuri to pack her stuff so we can leave for lunch.

Yuri:Oppa.you can leave first.

Me:Anio,if I leave you alone those boys gonna harass.

Yuri:(laugh)You worry too much.

???:Donghae oppa,can we talk?

Me:I have to wait for Yuri.

???:It'll be quick.

Me:What's your name again?

???:Jessica Jung.

Me:Right,right Jessica.

Yuri:Oppa,I'm do....Oh annyeong Jessica(waves)I'm Yuri Kwon.Hope we can be friend.

Jessica:Annyeong Yuri,can I borrow your Donghae for a second?We need to talk.

Yuri:Ya'll are friend already?

Jessica:Anio

Me:Yuri~ah,if you don't like it,I won't talk to her,and go with you.

Yuri:Anio,I'll walk there alone.(smile and walk away)

I watch Yul walking awat secretly.

Jessica:Let's talk in the garden.

Me:Ok.

We walk to the garden.

Jessica:Did you really forget me oppa?

Me:Ummm...We met before?

Jessica:Nae.You promise me something.

Me:I did?Could you tell me,what I promise you?

Jessica:Sure!

Flashback

Jessica side:I was walking to the car,when you hold my hand tight not letting it go.You cry saying"Please don't ever leave me."When I see you like that,I started crying too.

Little Donghae:Please don't leave Sica,you can't leave me here.Please don't go.

Little Jessica:I'll be back.

Little Donghae:Don't leave!

My parent pull me into the cars,breaking the contact between our hand.I open the window and yell:

Little Jessica:PROMISE ME AFTER I COME BACK,WE'LL GET MARRIED.PROMISE ME YOU WON'T LOVE ANYONE ELSE BUT ME.PLEASE PROMISE ME!!

Little Donghae:I PROMISE AFTER YOU COME BACK,WE'LL GET MARRY,YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL FOR ME.I WON'T LOVE ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU!!!I'LL WAIT FOR YOU FOREVER IF I HAVE TO.PLEASE COME BACK SOON!!!

End of Flashback.

Jessica:Now you remember?

Donghae:Are you sure,that's what I promise you.Not candy or Toy or money?But marriage?

Jessica nods.

Donghae:Are you sure?

Jessica:I came back,do what you promise,but you broke one of the thing in the promise no two.1.You didn't wait for me. 2.You have somebody else in your heart beside me.

Donghae:That's what I promise Yuri.I...I...can't promise that with you.

Jessica:CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THE FACT TAHT YOU PROMISE ME THAT!?!?

Donghae:No..No That's not true.

Jessica:WHY IS IT ALWAY YURI?WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER?WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T?

Donghae:SHE HAVE MY HEART,YOU DON'T HAVE THAT!!

Jessica:I USE TO HAVE YOUR HEART,BUT WHEN SHE CAME,YOU GAVE IT TO HER.

Donghae:Cause I love her.

She cup my face and kiss me.I stand there shock with my eye open wide.

Yuri POV

We we're having fun in lunch.I waited for Donghae but he never come back,I got worry.

Yoona:UNNIE!UNNIE!DONGHAE OPPA AND A GIRL IS KISSING IN THE GARDEN!!

Me:MWO!!ANIO,YOUR EYESIGHT MUST BE WRONG.HE'LL NEVER CHEAT ON ME.

Taeyeon:Calm Down Yul,Where did you see them do that?

Me:Nae where?

Yoona:In the garden,I was walking by then I see them.

I grab my backpack and his lunch to make an excuse and run straight to the garden.With the other follow behind me.Yoona was right when I get there they we're kissing.Donghae and Jessica Kissing.

Eunhyuk:Yul....I..I..don't..know..what to say.

Me:Don't,to think he really like me.(smirk)

Siwon:Maybe it's a misunderstanding.

Tiffany:THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING!..IT INFRONT OF OUR EYE THAT DONGHAE IS CHEATING ON YURI.LEE DONGHAE,HOW DARE YOU?

They stop and turn to us.

Eunhyuk:HAE...YOU CHEATING ON YURI?

Taeyeon:I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING,I TRUST YOU AND YOU DO THAT TO HER..

Donghae:Yuri~ah,let me explain.

He came over and hold my hand.

Sooyoung:DON'T TOUCH HER!!(eAT The sandwich)

Yoona:YAH!!LEE DONGHAE.

Donghae:Yul,it's not what you seeing.

I pull my hand out of is hand.

Me:I knew it,I have to loose.I was stupid to think that you like me.I'm too ugly,and too poor.It's ok,I know.I don't blame you.Hope you're happy with Jessica.Hope ya'll last forever.Jessica please take care of him for me.We're over.

I ran away in tears.I really don't blame,I just blame for myself.When you're happy that the most happiest time in my life.I hope you're happy.

 

 

 

Don't kill me!!There need to be drama.Bye!Need to do my homework right now.