Lock Down

A Wild Romance

First Could ya'll do me  a favor?

Could anyone help and make me a  poster for this fanfic.?

Thanks.

Donghae POV

Who is that guy with Yuri?Are they a couple?They couldn't be,could they?

A arm cling on my arm.It was no other than Jessica.She smile at me,I quickly look away not meeting her eye.

Jessica:Well...Well...Well,you been loyal to her and she just have fun with some other guy.Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.

Me:Shut Up!Yuri isn't like you.

I yank my arm out of hers and walk away.

Jessica:OPPA!!

I walk around the place,I walk to the park.I close my eye,I imagine Yuri running to the pond and splash water at me with her beautiful,wide smile.I smile at the memories,only if thin were still the same.I look at the could,it look like a heart.

???:Why so sad?Don't be sad,but be glad.

I look at the voice it was Yuri.She was smiling at me.I smile back.

Yuri:You know a handsome boy should never frown,if they do they're gonna get wrinkles.I don't like boy that have wrinkles.

She went over and sit next  to me.

Yuri:You know,you don't have to be jealous.Me and Nichkhun are only friend,nothing else.I promise.

Me:Why are you explaining this to me?

I put on my poker face.

Yuri:So you won't misunderstand.I know you're the jealous type.

I look at her.

Yuri:Let's go.

Me:Go where?

Yuri:The place we alway go to when we're stress.

She stand up and walk infront.I run up and hug her from behind.

Me:You want me to forget you and yet,you make it so hard.Kwon Yuri,you are really evil.Do you know that?You make me fall for you deeply but then you drop me down.When we break up,I was very hurt.I never feel more pain than that,not even when somebody stab me with a knife.You leave me there wonder should I really forget you?Should I give Jessica another chance?Do you really want me to forget you?All those questions keep on traveling through my head,my head almost explode.When I see you with that guy,do you know how hurt I was?

A tears roll down my cheeks.She turn back and hug me back.

Yuri:Of course I don't want to leave you.But if I don't it's gonna be hard for you.You have to choose between me and your parent.I don't want to let you go,but I feel like I have to.I never even think of leaving you until I die.I really don't want to give you to her,but I feel like I don't worth being your girlfriend or your fiance or your future wife.I alway dream of living with you for the rest of my life.

I feel my shoulder getting wet.I pull away from the hug and wipe her tears.

Me:I'm happy to hear that,but you're alway worth it.Now didn't you say you want to take me somewhere?

We walk to the duck pond.The 2 ducks we're swimmin side to side.We smile at the view.I wish we could be like that.I have idea.I grab her hand and look into her eye.

Me:Let's run away together.

She look at me shock.

Yuri:O...O....Op....Opp........O.....Oppp....Oppa (she stutter.)

Me:Didn't you say you want to be with me for the rest of your life?

Yuri:Yes,but in a legal way.What about your parent?

Me:Let's forget everything.LEave everything behind and start a new life.

Yuri shook her head.Alot of mens in black suit come our way and surround us.I hug Yuri.Mr.Yoon walk out of the limo.

Mr.Yoon:You have to o home and see master and madam.

Me:No!I'm not going.

Mr.Yoon:WE have to take the girl behind you to Mrs.and Mr.Jung.

Me:Over my dead body.(I smirk)

Mr.Yoon:Master and Madam is waiting for you,young master.

Me:I'm gonna repeat this one more time.I'm not going.

Mr.Yoon:I'm sorry,young master but this is for your safety.Boys.

7 guys came and carry me to the car.2 mens was holding Yul back.

I was put into the limo.The driver started driving.

At Home:

My umma came up to me and slap me across my face.

Umma:YOU RASCAL.DO YOU KNOW WHAT DID YOU COST?WHY DO I HAVE  A SON LIKE THIS?YOU GO AGAINST YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE OF THAT CHEAP .I WON'T EVER FORGET YOU FOR WHAT YOU DONE TODAY.

I touch where she hit me.I can't believe what I'm hearing.Cheap ?

Me:WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CHEAP ?YOU DISAPPROVE OUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE SHE'S POOR.DON'T JUDGE HER WITH THE MONEY SHE CAN GET.CHEAP ,FROM WHAT I KNOW SHE WORTH MORE THAN ALL OF YA'LL.MORE THAN JESSICA.

Appa:DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEFT JESSICA AT COFFEE?SOME GUYS CAME TO HER AND ALMOST HER.tHEY GAVE HER A HICKIES.

Umma snap her finger,the uys cam eaain and carry me to my room.They lock me up.I bang on the door,but it won't open.