Should I give you a chance?

A Wild Romance

Donghae POV

I drive back to my house,I run up to my room,Jessica was standing by the window.

Me:GET OUT OF HERE~!!!

JEssica:Why are you crying?

Me:NONE OF YOUR BUSINIESS,GET OUT!

Jessica:No,I'm staying here.

Me:IF YOU DIDN'T APEAR EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.ME AND YURI WON'T HAVE TO BREAK UP,YOU ARE MY JINX.I HATE YOU.I WISH WE NEVER MET.GO BACK TO YOUR STUPD AMERICA,AND STOP RUIN MY LIFE.

Jessica:Wait,you and Yuri broke up?

Me:ARE YOU DEAF?GET OUT.

Jessica:Could you give me a  chance?

Me:NO,NOW GET OUT.

Jessica:How did you and Yuri first met?

Me:Why do you want to know?

Jessica:Cause I'm curious,what make you love her so much.

I decide to tell her our story.

Flashback

My mom and me have a fight.She want me to stop hanging out with my friends because their not as rich,we then have a big argruement about it.I ran away from home,I went to the bar to drink and then went to the park.I told myself that I don't want to be a Lee.Yuri happend to pass by,she sit down next to me.She smile at me and I look away.

Yuri:Why are you sad?

I didn't answer her.

Yuri:It's okay if you don't want to talk.I won't force you.

I look at her and she smile.I realize she was different from other girls.I smile back at her.

Yuri:Maybe I can help you.

I told her my problem.

Yuri:Do what you think is right.You don't live to please people,you live to please yourself.

I smile at her again.

Yuri:You only have one enemy that is yourself,if you win that mean that you are the winner,but if you loose everybody could pass you judging you.So smile and there's nothing you can't overcome.

Donghae:You really think so?

She nodded.

Donghae:Have you ever had a fight with your parent before?

She look down,her smile turn into a frown.

Yuri:My parent pass away when I was little.I got adopted,but my adopted parent are alway busy.

Donghae:Oh,want me to sent you home?

Yuri:No,thanks.Fighting.

She make a fist and walk away.I smile at her figure.

End of flashback

Jessica:Oh,that's why.

I nodded.

Jessica:Well then do what she said.Smile and there's nothing you can't overcome.

Donghae:I want to smile and overcome ,my problem but I can't.

Jessica:Fighting!

Jessica walk out.Maybe I should give her a chance,she's not so bad.I went to my bed and sleep.