Chapter 4

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Look! She's awake!," Jennie caught Lisa's voice.

In a blink all the crews gather around Jennie, who still half conscious. Jennie hardly look the people around her. She want to make sure what she saw before she passed out is just her stupid imagination.

"Jen?," a innocent voice can be heard among the crowd. Everyone suddenly making a way for that latter like he's very important person.

That time Jennie is 100 percent sure what she saw before.

A man appears with his unhealthy dreadlocks hair, mustache all over the face and smells fills the room. The exact smells that shocked Jennie and the crowd before she passed out. The only things that makes him looking good is the expensive clothes that he wears.

No. Not at all.

"Who are you?," Jennie rudely ask as she's crossing her finger, hoping that the latter is not her future husband.

"Ah..I'm glad you're awake now. I'm Kim Jisoo...," Jisoo replies with wide smile. "Your future husband..," the last three words make Jennie falls from the cushion.

Her manager and her assistant immediately help Jennie as Jisoo couldn't do anything because he's afraid Jennie might gone mad.

Jennie didn't say anything because she was too shocked. But she knew, the production staffs might began their shooting without her knowing.

Trying to fake a smile, Jennie slowly wake up from the floor as she grab Jisoo's hand.

She flashed her fake eye-smile to the man.

"Jisoo-shi? I'm Jennie Kim. Nice to meet you..," Jennie sounds very 'pleased'.

Lisa glance at Chaeyoung who still trying to digest the situation. Look like they're underestimated Jennie Kim.

"She's good...," Chaeyoung said silently.

"I think she knew the crews shooting this..," Lisa replies.

"Heh.. I'm Kim Jisoo. Are you feeling better now?," Jisoo ask with caring tone. Jennie pull her hands from Jisoo grip and pretend to massage her forehead, try not to make it obvious that she's uncomfortable.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. I practiced dance last night for my new album. I guess I don't had enough rest. I'm sorry if I looking very rude to you..," Jennie 'softly' said as Jisoo smile widely.

"No. Its okay. I understand you. You're very famous. Of course you're very busy..," he replies.

Jennie look around her before she said, "Can I talk to you in private?".

Jisoo raised his eyebrows and turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter