Chapter 3

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Jisoo were extremely excited as he woke up more earlier than anyone. He decided to just wash his face because he still remember Lisa's words and its important to him to follow everything Lisa asks in order to meet Jennie.

Jisoo then grab a bottle of milk, a jar of nutella and a plastic of bread for his breakfast. He never had a good food in his life, so when everything's served in front of him, he never turned it down.

Jisoo happily shoved the foods in his mouth as he try to plan his conversation with Jennie later.

Meanwhile, at the other side of world, Jennie just woke up after her manager unnie called her from outside her room for thousands time.

"Come on. Go to bath and get dressed. You'll meet your future husband in an hour..," the manager say as soon as she had an access to enters Jennie's room.

"What husband? I even don't know who he is.. This ..," Jennie groans.

"No more mumbling. Go. I'll wait you in the car.. ," Jennie's manager then leave the half awake Jennie alone.

"Ughhh! I hate them!".

After almost an hour, Jennie and her manager finally made their way to the Mango broadcasting station.

"Miss Jennie! This way!," Chaeyoung called the wannabe diva as soon as she arrives.

Jennie cockily follows Chaeyoung from behind as they enters a set with a huge stage with lights and camera all over the stage. And as usual, if there's a stage, there's audiences. The fans sit opposite from the stage and keeps cheering for their idols. From a far Jennie can see another idols and actors equipped by microphone. They are a part of the shows.

At least there's three couples in that program and Jennie is one of them. But her partner is nowhere to be found.

"Who cares?," she said to herself.

As a well known singer, Jennie knew they'll had interview and introduction to their partners later. Maybe she'll get to know that person on the show.

"Here's your microphone. Let me help you to put it..," Chaeyoung said as Jennie just nod.

"So, where's my partner?," Jennie couldn't help herself from asking.

Chaeyoung smile.

"He's here. But since he's our main highlight for today, Lisa ask him to wait at the other room..," she said.

"Main highlight? What's more important than idols and actors here? Is he the minister's son?," Jennie mockingly replies as Chaeyoung laugh.

"No. You'll see later.. ," Chaeyoung shortly answers as she leave Jennie since she's done her work.

"Okay. Please take your sit Miss and Mister. We'll begin our shooting in 5 minutes. Crews, take your place! ," Lisa's voice then interrupts Jennie's thought.

Jennie walks to the stage as she took the seat that had her name. The seat is place not far from the other couples. She turn to the empty seat next to her and looking for her partner's name. At least sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter