Chapter 36

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That evening, Jisoo and Jennie finally gets to rest as they enjoying the fruits that they've found in the woods and fishes that they've managed to catch.

"So lucky we don't need to 'you-know-what-I-mean' again..," Jennie says as she keeps her eyes on the fishes that she grills.

Yeah. She volunteering herself to grilled the fishes. Jennie just so overjoyed today.

Jisoo smile. "Do you have fun today?," he ask before putting a slices of mango into his mouth.

"Of course! What are we gonna do tomorrow?," Jennie ask back. Sounds excited.

"What do you want to do? Should we do game like treasure hunting? We can ask Chaeyoung to prepare it..," Jisoo suggested.

Jennie instantly turns her head to him as she shows her thumb up.

"Yahh! You're brilliant! Okay. We'll talk to her later.. Let's eat first. I want to try this fresh fish..," Jennie smile widely.

She pick one of the fishes and carries it carefully since it still hot. Jennie take a little bit of the fish and taste it. Her eyes automatically opens widely as she let out a satisfy sound.

"How is it?," Jisoo ask.

"Yahhhh~," Jennie responses like an old man. "Here.. Try some..," Jennie brings a little bit pieces of the fish to Jisoo's mouth. Jisoo opens his mouth as he got an idea.

Feeling Jennie's finger entering his mouth, Jisoo quickly close his mouth before the latter could pull out her finger.

Jennie froze on her spot as she can feels Jisoo's her finger that inside his mouth.

Jisoo cutely retracts himself as he releases Jennie's finger. He smile to the lady.

"Delicious..," he commented.

Jennie look at the man as she gains her consciousness.

"Yahhh! Why'd you do that??!!!," Jennie 'scolds' the man. She pretends to wipes her finger on her clothes but her face couldn't stop blushing.

Jennie then smells her hand as she faking a disgusted looks. While the fact is she beyond happy.

Jisoo laughs happily.

"Smells great right?," he said. Jennie 'glares' the man.

"You should brush your teeth more often..," she replies. Jisoo giggles on that.

 

"Hey.. I figured out that last night was too cold. Can I use the mat?," Jennie shamelessly ask.

As soon as they finished planning their plan for tomorrow, Jisoo and Jennie head in to their tent to get some rest.

"I told you didn't I? But Jen-ah.. I'm cold too..," Jisoo make a sad face, hoping the lady would had a little sympathy on him.

Jennie sighs. She too doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter