Chapter 44

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie wakes up the next morning with her puffy eyes. This week been is a hardest week of her life since she lost her mother a few years back then. She doesn't know why she always got this sad feeling as she can feels that something bad will happen.

Reminiscing the incident last night, makes her nervousness, her insecurity grows. Jisoo's eyes didn't lies. It tells how much that man loves her too. But judging from how Jisoo rejected her, she somehow doubt that the man will stay beside her.

Jennie shook the thought. She could just pray and hoping that the man keeps his promises. She trusts him.

Jennie decided to take a quick bath before going out to the production company as she and Jisoo have song's recording today.

Meanwhile Jisoo already finish taking a bath. He quickly change into his clothes. Before Jisoo go out, he take something from the drawer as he puts the 'thing' inside an envelope.

Jisoo slips it into his pocket. He forced a smile.

Jisoo then make his way to the kitchen to prepares breakfast for him and Jennie. He still remembers Jennie served him with jjangmyun to apologized for her mistakes.

Jisoo sighs. He'll miss all their moments together.

Jisoo stood silently next to the sink. He had his back against the wall as Jisoo looks around the quiet kitchen. His eyes spot the place that Jennie fell from the chair in order to clean the cabinet. His eyes then trails on the kitchen table counter, where he and Jennie spent their breakfast everyday. He smile. They just like a real couple. He then remembers the night that Jennie put an ice pack on his forehead. No one will take care of him like Jennie did anymore.

"Ahhh~," Jisoo chuckles in sadness. His eyes getting teary once again. Jisoo hold his chest. "Why are you so weak?," he ask himself as tears escapes from her eyes.

"Jisoo?," Jisoo heard his name being called and sounds of door closing. He quickly turns to his back and wash his face.

"Jisoo?," Jennie call once again as her eyes caught Jisoo wiping his face. "Hey..," she greets the latter. Not noticing what's happening.

Jisoo turns to her as he smile. "Hey! Do you want to eat? I still haven't cook anything yet..," he said. Jennie shook her head.

"Nah~ I just want to have a coffee. I don't have any appetite..," Jennie replies before she took her seat. She then turn on the switch next to her as reheated a jug of coffee from last night.

Jisoo shook his head.

"You'll get sick. Let me grab the breads for you. Eat it, okay?," he softly said.

Jennie didn't say anything. She just nod since she knows how Jisoo will reacts if she argues with the man.

 

After having their breakfast together, Chaeyoung came over to their house and brings Jisoo and Jennie to the production company. There still some reporters waiting for them at the parking lot.

The news of the show will be ended on this weekend spreads as the media won't back off until they get to interviewed Jisoo and Jennie. Seems the other couple still doing their filming as this matter didn't involved them.

Jisoo got message from Tzuyu a few days ago too saying that she feels sorry about what's happening but Jisoo just told her that everything is fine. What matters to Jisoo right now i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter