Chapter 43

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So Jendeuk? What do you want to do today?," Jisoo ask. Since they only have few days left to be together, Jisoo want to spend their time doing things they like.

Jennie smile as she place her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Be like this for a whole day..," she said.

"Are you sure? Because I get smelly easily..," Jisoo jokes. Jennie stays silent as she don't really want to play around.

Jennie slips her hands on Jisoo's as she side hugging the man with her head now on Jisoo's chest.

She close her eyes and enjoying Jisoo's heart beating.

"Will you still keep in touch with me when we separates?," Jennie ask with her eyes still close.

Jisoo takes a heavy breath.

'After all we all want the best for her, aren't we?,' Hyo Rin words still glued in his mind.

If he stays, what's the good he'll brings to Jennie? He have nothing. The woman deserve much more than him. She shouldn't waste her time, her life just to help people like him to be successful. Hell, he and Jennie like the earth and heaven. How can he be her friend? Their lifestyle is so different. Knowing Jennie liking him makes him scares too. What if they starts falling in love? Will she be happy with someone who had nothing?

Jisoo's thought wanders far.

"Jisoo?," Jennie look up to the man beside her.

"Y-yeah?," Jisoo snaps back to his reality. He stares up close Jennie's beautiful face. From Jennie's eyes, Jisoo can tell that the lady hurts so much.

"Will you?," Jennie ask with a hopeful stares.

Jisoo smile. "Of course," he said before kissing the lady's forehead.

Jennie gently push him. She still not satisfied with Jisoo's answer. "Promise?," she want to confirms it. Jennie held out her pinky finger as Jisoo chuckles.

"What are we? 10?," he mocks the lady.

"Oh come on! This is like our contract. And we have to sealed it with our promises..," Jennie said eagerly. Jisoo chuckles once again.

That woman is really cute in his eyes.

"Fine..I promise. I'll always be with you.." Jisoo interlocks his pinky finger with Jennie's. He smile to the lady.

"Thank you...," Jennie says before hugging the man again. "I'm better with you..," she says between the hug.

Jisoo tries his best to hold his tears.

'I'll protect you, Jennie-ah. So you won't get hurt again..,' he says inside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter