Chapter 29

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Jisoo-ah.. Are you still mad?," Jennie said with her very sweet voice.

Jisoo didn't even look at the latter. He just keep his eyes on the television. Jennie pouts seeing the latter keeps ignoring her since the show finish.

"Fine! Keep ignoring me! I'll not eat anything until you talk to me!," Jennie continue pouting as she folded her arm like a little child.

Jisoo didn't say any words as he stood up from the couch and walks to the kitchen. Jennie had her eyes on Jisoo, watching all his movements.

Jisoo grabs a pan out from the cabinet as he starts cracking eggs into a mixing bowl as he whisk it. He then cut some vegetables like carrots, spring onion and onion before adding the ingredients to the bowl and mixing them with the whisked eggs.

Jisoo turn the stove on as he starts frying the eggs. He's making tamagoyaki. A Korean egg rolls.

After he finished cooking, he cuts the egg roll into same size before he place it into the plate.

Jisoo turn around to his back with the food in his hand as he saw Jennie already on the kitchen counter, looking at him.

Jisoo was actually surprised. But he quickly acts cool. Jisoo put the plate on the kitchen counter as he grabs a fork for himself.

Jennie stares the man sit in front her as he starts digging in. Jisoo open his mouth widely to eat the egg roll. He munch the foods deliciously in front of the woman.

Jennie silently starts salivating.

"You know you can eat if you want too..," finally Jisoo say something. Jennie look straight into the man's eyes.

"But you're still mad..," she quickly lowered her eyes and playing with her fingers, not wanting to stares Jisoo for too long.

"Am I? If I am I won't talk to you. And I wouldn't want to share this food with you..," Jisoo said.

"So you're not mad anymore?".

"Nah.. Why would I? But you need to stop accusing me with those nonsense things that not even exist..," Jisoo says sternly.

"Its not my fault..," Jennie defends herself. Jisoo glares her. "Its because of your gossip with Tzuyu," she rolled her eyes.

"Tzuyu and Tzuyu. Why everyone keeps talking about her and me? And why'd you act so possessive? Are you jealous with her?," Jisoo just realize about those thing. Jennie doesn't seems like herself for this past few days.

Jennie froze on her spot instantly. 'Uh oh..'.

"Ah.. This food looks good. I'm starving!," Jennie foolishly took the fork that Jisoo already used as she quickly forked the egg roll into .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter