Chapter 37

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Huarghhh.....," Jisoo yawn widely as he's stretching his body. 'Last night was the most comfortable slept I had,' he thought.

"Geez..could you brush your teeth first?," suddenly a voice cuts his beautiful thought. Jisoo forgot he's sleeping with Jennie.

He turns to the lady as smile sheepishly to her.

"I don't know you are awake already. Plus, how long you've been awake and stares me like that?," Jisoo ask. Jennie had her body facing him as it seems the latter been watching him for who knew how long.

Jennie coolly shrugs her shoulder.

"Just now..," she lied. She's up earlier than the man and spends her time admiring the perfect creature beside her. She just realize a few minutes ago that Jisoo had this 120° sharp jawline. Jennie giggles inside. No one knows she even takes some pictures of that man.

"Really? Am I disturbing your sleeping beauty with my bad breath?," Jisoo ask while closing his mouth using his hands.

Jennie laughs. "Yeah..seems your breathes suffocating me..," she teases.

Jisoo shyly blush.

"I want to wash my face and BRUSH my teeth..I'm afraid that I might kill the crews and the world comes to it ends..," the man exaggerating things as Jennie laugh once again.

She realize now that not even once she had a bored day when she's around Jisoo. The latter knows how to make her smile, laugh or mad. But in a good way.

"Okay.. Pull me up please. I want to go with you..,'' Jennie had her hands in the air, wanting the man help her stood up.

"Aiguu.. This lazy woman..," Jisoo commented as he still helps the latter up. He gently pulls the woman. "There you go..," he said. Jennie smile cutely to the man.

"Thank youuu~," she said in aegyo before grabbing her bag to look for her toothbrush.

Jisoo feels it weird but he shrugs it off. He just thinks Jennie being nice to him. 'Maybe because of last night,' a thought across his mind.

"Jennie..," Jisoo calls the latter as the lady at that time looking for her toothbrush.

Jennie look up but her hand still busy scrambling her bag.

"About last night..," Jisoo hesitantly said.

"Oh..found it!,"Jennie shows her toothbrush. "I'll go first, okay?," Jennie smile before left the tent and the man.

Well, the fact is Jennie doesn't want Jisoo feel embarrass or awkward being around her. That's why she dodged the question. Plus, talking about it will just makes Jisoo sad. Jennie hates it. She hates when the man weaks. That's not like Jisoo.

 

"So are you two up to our next activity?," Chaeyoung approaches the couple that still having their breakfast under a tree.

Jisoo and Jennie look her as they nod.

"Good. This is the battle of you two. The one who finishes this treasure first is a winner. As for the loser, they'll get punish. Agree?," Chaeyoung ask.

"Okay..," Jisoo replies.

"Fine with me!," Jennie agrees with confident.

"Huh! Too cocky. Are you sure you can finish this tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter