Chapter 15

Third Time’s the Charm

Bomi: You should be worried. My girlfriend saw a baby picture of us together in the tub.

Eunji: Wait, what?

Bomi: Chorong showed up at my house this morning. My mom gave her the photo album.

Eunji ….. ?

Bomi: My GIRLFRIEND saw baby pictures of us.

Eunji: HELL YEAH! I knew my Pabbomi could do it.

On the way to practice, Eunji pumps her for information. Multiple fist bumps are exchanged, until the end.

“You know, as your best friend, I'm going to have to have a talk with her."

Bomi challenges with a raised eyebrow. "Is that a good idea? You're kind of afraid of her."

Eunji scoffs, "I’m scared of no man,” she proudly says.

"Chorong is a woman." Bomi deadpans.

"Okay, I'm a little afraid of her, but I'd do anything for you."

Bomi laughs. "I say the same for you."

“RongRongCho used to be so nice to me, until you two became a thing and now she’s afraid I break her princess.” She huffs, but Bomi can tell she’s boasting herself up.

“You’re not that strong.” The auburn-haired girl says indignantly. “And why everyone forgets I’m a taekwondo third degree black belt holder? Yeah, you lift weigh but I can easily kick your .”

They both agree on that.

“I don’t know, I just hope she has calm down now that you two are together again.”


 

She hasn’t.

When Bomi and Eunji walk out onto the field after getting changed in the storage shed, Chorong is standing by the bleachers with her hands on her hips. They exchange a glance before walking over to her. Eunji makes sure she stays slightly behind Bomi.

Chorong is scowling, but her lips quirk up when she looks at Bomi.

“Hi, Bbom-ah.” She smiles brightly. “Hi, Pabboji.” Chorong is back in her good mood.

The singer is surprised but pleased to see Chorong in good terms with both of them again.

Bomi can’t have enough of the floating in the clouds feeling she’s having right now.

The black haired girl speaks softly, "I was waiting for you two but I have to go right now. Mom's decided we need to have another discussion about household rules because I was always out trying to catch you both,” she admits embarrassed, pulling her hair behind her ear and giggling. Bomi’s eyes are sparking at the sight.

“I’ll go just for today because I think I might start staying for your practices. Someone needs to make sure you two don't kill each other."

Eunji flinches. "Hold on. I’m sorry RongRong, but you're not going to be anywhere near here when we practice,” She squirms and wipes her hand on her jersey, “not if you're going to try to assassinate me every time I tackle her."

“She's right, Rong." Bomi speaks up gently.

Chorong crosses her arms, glaring at Eunji. "You want her to play football, right?"

"Yeah, but—"

"I have to get used to it. If she makes it on the football team, I can't be rushing onto the field to kill anyone who touches her."

Eunji throws her arms up on the air in mocking manner. "Fine."

"Fine." Chorong mimics her with eyes filled with mirth, before smiling at Bomi, "I've really got to go."

Bomi grins softly, not really wanting her to go.

Chorong makes no move to leave, just stares at the dancer. Finally, she blinks and glances around the field.

"Eunji-ah, take ten steps back and turn around." The black-haired girl commands without looking at Eunji.

"Why—"

"Now." Chorong growls.

Eunji moves rapidly.

Chorong steps closer to Bomi before pulling her closer by her jersey. “I’ve been wanting to do that for a while now.” She’s smiling like a playful child.

Bomi is eager. She puts her hands carefully on Chorong's hips. Chorong's fingers tremble with want as they fumble with the chinstrap on Bomi's helmet. By the time the helmet hits the ground, Chorong's lips are already on hers. The other girl’s lips are soft and warm and Bomi draws her closer, until no air can get through them, kissing her unhurriedly, savouring, and enjoying the feeling of Chorong’s hands on her face.

By the time Chorong pulls away, her cheeks are flushed pink. Bomi’s thoughts are full of the girl.

Chorong steps back, biting her lip. "I'll see you tomorrow." She beams before walking away. Bomi grins after her until Eunji knock her shoulder with hers.

They go back to practice, Bomi humming "We are the Champions" under her breath.


 

So far football practices with Chorong had been interesting. Bomi had to drag her off Eunji twice; once when she had taken too long to get up after a tackle, and the second time when Eunji had given Bomi a congratulatory slap on the with an extended, full as she was congratulating her, -Bomi had never seen Chorong's face turn so red-. But, she was getting a little bit better each day. She would bring a book and sit on the bleachers, pretending to read for as long as she could stand it. Chorong and Eunji are back at their old selves too.

Although, they still have their quarrels from time to time:

One time, Eunji and Bomi showed up for practice as usual. Normally, Chorong wouldn't show up until after they had already started because she takes the time between her practice and theirs to run to the gas station for an extra-large Gatorade.

This particular day, however, Chorong was already in the bleachers. Bomi gave her a small wave, blowing her a kiss and Eunji stuck her tongue out to her before they went into the storage shed to change just as they always did.

After changing, they stepped out onto the field and Bomi was going to go put up the cones when Eunji nudged her urgently.

"What's wrong with Rong?"

Bomi looked over at Chorong. She’s staring at them in utter bewilderment, but then her eyes narrowed and her face turned this strange shade of purple.

"Oh God, do you think she's choking? Should I—" Bomi hurried to the bleachers.

Chorong stood up abruptly, throwing her book to the ground by accident and stormed towards them. The friends widened their eyes in alarm, stopping dead in their tracks.

"What did you do?" Bomi hissed.

"I didn't do !" Eunji hissed back, grabbing Bomi and holding her in front of her like a shield.

Chorong stopped in front of them, seething. She jabbed her finger at them. "You…you…"

Bomi was concerned. "Rong, what's wrong?"

"You…clothes…!"

"What?" Bomi was confused.

Eunji chuckled behind her. "Ohhh. So that's it." Eunji’s smug grin and her mischievous eyes were rubbing Chorong the wrong way.

Bomi was even more confused.

"Crazy over there just realized we've been changing together."

Bomi's eyes widened. "Oh, Rongie. It's nothing. And we don't get 'completely' ." She laughed awkwardly.

"It doesn't matter!"

Eunji smirked and hugged Bomi on her side, whispering out loud so Chorong could hear her fake secret. "Bomi-ah, Chorong is just jealous she hasn't seen you in your underwear yet and I can sneak a peek whenever I want."

"You're going to die, Jung Eunji!"

"Eunji, stop! Chorong, please!"

Chorong stopped snarling at Eunji long enough to glare at Bomi.

"Chorong, we're just changing. You know we aren't attracted to each other like that. We have to change somewhere."

"So change in the locker rooms like normal people!"

But still, their little fights would calm down after a while.

The first time Chorong had been waiting for them after practice also hadn't gone so well. Chorong and Eunji got into a fight over who would get to take Bomi home. Eunji insisted it counted as part of their bro time. Chorong told her she could take Bomi home if she wanted to because Bomi was her girlfriend. There were several threats and lots of swearing on both sides. Bomi had tried to stop them and had been shushed by both parties. Deciding she didn't have to listen to them, she turned away and started walking home. Chorong and Eunji quickly came to a compromise.

They now take turns driving her home.

When Bomi rides with Eunji, they turn the music on so loud they receive glares from the other drivers, they make plans about the school year and getting into the women’s american football team. When Bomi rides with Chorong, the music isn’t as loud and she lightly rests her hand on top of Bomi's and asks her about her day, chatting about anything and everything.

Bomi couldn’t be happier.


 

Bomi and Chorong are laying on Bomi’s bed, facing each other.

"I've been dying for you to kiss me again." Chorong whispers vehemently, even though they just kissed seconds ago.

The black-haired girl’s hand snakes across Bomi’s belly and latches to her hip and kisses her, drawing a moan up Bomi’s throat. The dancer’s hand finds its way into Chorong’s hair.

Bomi pulls at her, and Chorong allows herself to be readjusted so that she's laying half on top of Bomi. The auburn-haired girl sends down a hand on Chorong’s back, and when it reaches the hem of the other girl’s sweater, Bomi tucks her fingers in and lets them caress skin.

Chorong moans into and Bomi pulls her tighter against her. Chorong like that – for her – it just... does something to Bomi.

Bomi traces Chorong’s bottom lip with her tongue and it feels unbelievable. When Chorong bites Bomi’s lower lip gently, she’s completely unprepared for it. Bomi bucks her hips involuntarily, searching for some kind of contact.

For Bomi, it's absolutely maddening, what Chorong is doing to her. She bites again, harder this time, and Bomi gasps. Chorong takes advantage of her open mouth and brushes her tongue more forcefully against her lip and when their tongues meet, Bomi sees stars.

Bomi’s hands are everywhere; on Chorong’s back, scratching, rubbing, anything Bomi can do to be touching her; Chorong’s hands are running up and down Bomi’s sides and over her stomach.

The black-haired girl is exploring and she's driving Bomi crazy inch by inch.

Now, they’re lying side by side and Chorong is tracing her fingers on Bomi’s face, softly. Memorizing. They’re nose to nose, knees touching.

"You must hear this all the time, but you’re beautiful, Bbom-ah."

Bomi blushes.

“Your eyelashes are so long.” Bomi murmurs surprised. They’re gorgeous. And she feels the need to possess more of that beautiful woman in front of her. And so she does.

"Bomi." Chorong suddenly breathes. She's and pouring soft cries as Bomi is into the crook of her neck, kissing and .

"God, you sound so y right now. I love the sounds you make, Chorong." She's on the side of Chorong’s neck now, below her ear. She trails her tongue down and follows the crease along to Chorong’s collarbone, pulling the sweater down.

"Oh, god, Bbom-ah. Please"

“What do you want?" Bomi asks her as she pulls the other girl against her. "Tell me."

" me," Chorong gasps out, and Bomi groans like something's ripping her apart from the inside out. Then latches and she . Hard.

"Oh! Right there."

"Oh my god, Chorong," Bomi moans. Chorong is gulping for air and Bomi can see that she’s trying hard not to rock against her. Chorong’s hands are digging hard into Bomi’s back, and soft cries are dying in the back of the black-haired girl throat.

Bomi is holding her and kissing her neck softly now, slowly, and Chorong can feel herself floating back to earth. Bomi knows Chorong needed that break.

Chorong kisses her as she allows her hands to roam all over Bomi’s back.

Their kisses turn from slow and lazy, exploring one another's mouths and necks, to heated and needy and back again at the beginning of the cycle. Bomi is in love with the way Chorong unabashedly moans and whimpers and Bomi reacts almost violently when Chorong husks her desires into her ear.

They’re learning one another again, and they’re taking all night to do it.


 

 

 

 

Author's note: Two more chapters to go! I'll post them in the following two days :')