+ Park Jiho +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

I wrote my name on the mirror as I sing my part on our new song. Today is the start of our recording. Hopefully, we can finish it in 2 days just like Boombayah.

I'm so happy that the music video is going to be colorful. Usually YG music videos are very swag and the colors are dark but in our music videos YG sajangnim would always say that colorful will suit us.

As I finished my scene, I quickly grabbed my phone. I am texting with J. I don't know if he's a fan or not but he's surely getting so much spoiler from me. He's very nice when I feel bad he would make me laugh with his lame jokes. I want to see what he looks like or just his real name will do but he won't say it. He would always say 'I'll tell you soon. I want it to be a surprise.'. We've been texting for months and I am dying to know his real name.

Sometimes, it feels weird to text with him because he reminds me of Jimin. No. He's exactly like Jimin. He knows how to make me smile. He knows how to make me laugh. He knows when I am sad just by texting. He and Jimin have many common things. Sometimes, I wonder if he's Jimin but I won't get my hopes high. He was the one who left me right so why would he try to communicate with me?

I sent a text to J and diverted my attention back to my members. I can't show to the camera that I am texting too much with someone. Knowing the fans they would conclude that I am texting with my boyfriend or something.

"Chaeyoung-ie is here." Lisa pushed the camera that I am holding to my face and I shoved it away

"Stop filming me, Lisa. Film yourself. I have my own self camera here." I showed her my camera

"Okay. I'll just go to Jisoo unnie." she walked away

I wanna have a rest but I need to film my self for the behind the scenes. I stood and went to the director. I filmed what Jennie is doing in the monitor.

"Jennie unnie is filmi- oh she made a mistake!" I laughed and Jennie seemed to notice it. She threw a glare to me as I continue laughing.

I felt my phone vibrate continuesly. It means someone is calling. I checked it and it's an unknown number. Who can this person be?

I answered it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter