+ debut +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosè's POV

I just got back from Korea. My parents wanted me to stay there but I just can't. Everything that I see there reminds me of our memories with my ex.

I opened the television and tried to find a Korean channel. Luckily I found one, SBS and the show now is Inkigayo. 'BTS Debut Stage' was written on the screen. The names and photos of the new idols started to flash on the screen but the last member caught my attention. It was my oh-so-called ex boyfriend, Park Jimin. No one knows that we had a relationship. We didn't told anyone even our parents and friends but he left me without any words 10 months ago. Maybe this is the reason why he left me? Maybe he is on a dating ban? Why didn't he told me? I would understand it but maybe he just simply didn't love me from the start. 

I turned off the TV as tears fall from my eyes. All the feelings that came to me when he left me came back. I started to think if being an idol is that good that he left me for it. 

"Roseanne, it's already dinner time. Come here let's eat." I wiped my tears away as I heard my mom calling me. 

I walked to the dinning room and smelled the food that my mother cooked. We started eating.

"Umma, Appa do you think I am qualified to be an idol?" I suddenly said 

"Why Rosè do you wanna be an idol?" my dad asked

"Ani I just thought of it" I replied 

"You have a good voice Chaey. Why don't you try it?" my mom said 

"Yeah, I heard that YG Entertainment will do a audition here in Australia. I think you will be qualified. You have the looks, the voice, the face and your dancing is good too." Alice, my sister said.

"okay I will try."

--------------

I hugged my members as soon as we stepped on the backstage and we cried together because of happiness. We just finished performing at our debut stage. I am very happy for us. We've been through a lot to debut. At first music isn't really my passion not until I met the members, Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie and Lisa unnie. They made me realize the importance of music in their life. 

We walked to the parking lot so we can go back to the dorm and rest a bit. We were restless. We were practicing for our debut without any rest. Jennie and Lisa are still crying. They can't still believe that we already debuted. 

We safely arrived at the dorm. Manager unnie and our bodyguards are with us.

"CHUKAHAE BLACKPINK!!" we were surprised as we opened the door. 

YG sajangnim, Teddy-ssi, 2NE1, BigBang, Winner, iKon, AkMu, Jinusean, Psy, Epik High, Lee Hi and our close friends are here. There are balloons with our photos, cakes, gifts, confettis, foods and they are all wearing a shirt with 'BLACKP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter