+ rooftop +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

After the whole scene, Jimin dragged me to the rooftoop. He knows that looking in the sky calms me.

"Are you okay?" he suddenly asked.

I just looked at him. He looks exhausted. He might be tired about the drama that just happened.

But even though he looked exhausted he's still handsome. And his mochi cheeks, I wanna squeeze it all of a sudden.

He pouted knowing that I won't answer. He looked cute. Very very cute.

"Chaey, answer me. Are you okay?" He asked again, pouting even more.

I was about to chuckle but then I remembered what happened.

"You shouldn't have done that. Seulgi was hurt." I said.

I saw slight guilt in his eyes.

"But she hurt you first." He defended.

"That doesn't mean you can hurt her. She's a woman and your a man."

"And about what you said there earlier."

"The one that I love Chaeyoung?" He smirked.

"Yes. About that. You shouldn't have said that. I don't want other people to misunderstand what you said. I don't want them to think that we're in a relationship. Especially now that you are dating Seulgi." I said.

Him, saying that he loves me while he's in a relationship with someone is not something good. I know how much Seulgi likes her so I understand why she was mad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter