+ King of The Masked Singer +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosè's POV

August.

It's finally August!

I've been waiting for this month. The month where I will have a collab and I am finally going to meet my mystery textmate!

I can't hide my happiness. I've been smiling since the month started.

Tomorrow will be the recording for the collab. I also heard the track and I love it very much. It's entitled 'Just Dance' and it's going to be MixNine's OST.

MixNine is YG's survival show. The concept is like Produce 101 but there's still many differences.

Some YG trainees will also be participating. I am nervous for them! I know that the show will be hard but I hope the people will like them and survive till the end.

My phone beeped and my smile automatically turned into a grin. I'm sure that it's a text from J.

From: J

See you tomorrow, princess.

Princess. I don't like anyone calling me that because it reminds me of Jimin but I don't know why I let J call me that.

But wait? Tomorrow? I don't have any free time tomorrow.

Before the track recording, I will go to MBC to record for 'King of Masked Singer'. And after the two schedules, I have a photoshoot with my members for Elle Korea.

To: J

Can you reschedule it? I am busy tomorrow. I have recordings and a photoshoot.

I hit send. I felt guilty. I was the one insisting to meet him but here I am, trying to reschedule the meet up.

From: J

You have a track recording tomorrow for MixNine, right?

How did he knew? I didn't told him about it because YG appa and Teddy oppa asked me not to tell anyone.

Is he a YG staff or what?

To: J

Yeah. How did you know?

I tried to remember if I accidentally told him about it. I even backread our messages but there are none. I didn't said even a tiny hint about a track recording.

From: J

Well then, see you at the recording. Good night, princess.

What the actual ?

Is he going to be a staff from the company that YG is collaborating with?

Or maybe he's the producer? But no! Teddy oppa will be the producer. Don't say that he will sneak in the recording? I won't let that happen.

To: J

Ya! What are you talking about!?

This guy is seriously making me nervous.

-----

I carefully listened to the judges' comments. I am now at the 'King of the Masked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter