+ wedding +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

It's finally my sister's wedding day. Everybody is busy and so I am.

I never left my sister since last night. I slept with her, ate with her and now I am checking if the make up that the artist is putting on her is fine.

My mom and dad are also here. Mom is already starting to tear up while Dad is comforting her.

My members are also on their way here and would come any minute now. Our managers are also invited.

The groom, Park Minki, is unnie's close friend ever since high school in Australia. They've been together as boyfriend and girlfriend for 4 years already and now they're getting married!

I am very happy for the both of them. I know that they really love each other.

As the sister of the bride, I really like Minki oppa as my unnie's husband. He always take care of my unnie and support her on everything.

"We're here!" Lisa shouted as they come in.

The members immediately greeted everyone in the room.

We are all wearing a pink dress. Of course, mine is baby pink. It's the theme of the wedding, pink and white. Pink is Alice unnie's favorite color and white is Minki oppa's.

"I'm glad you made it." Alice unnie stood up and hugged the girls.

"Of course. We can't miss our beautiful sister's wedding." Jisoo unnie said.

The members are close to my unnie. Sometimes I even think that Alice unnie is closer to them and not to me.

When we were still trainees, Unnie would travel to Korea to visit us when she's on vacation. We would say our complaints about being a trainee to her and she would always tell us not to give us.

We also call her on a daily basis when it's our break time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter