+ help +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

"Lalisa! Park Chaeyoung! If you two don't go here now. We will have you ride a bus or walk to Gimpo Airport!" Jennie unnie shouted from the living room.

I quickly applied lip tint on my lips while Lisa changes her shoes for the 5th time. 

The two of us woke up late and our unnies didn't even bother waking us up. They said it's a revenge for giving them the pizza last week.

It wasn't our fault though. We called them to eat pizza but they said that they will just eat later. We couldn't stop eating because it was delicious and unconsciously ate all the pizza.

"Ya, Lalisa. Just go with the shoes that you are wearing now." I said.

I dragged her out of my room and we both run to the living room.

-----

There are cameras anywhere I look. There are also many people from different fansites and media outlets.

Me and Lisa are holding hands while our unnies walked ahead of us.

"There are more people than the last time." Lisa whispered to me.

When we arrived at the plane, I sat next to Jisoo unnie. She's busy with her phone. Maybe she's checking what the Blinks are saying again.

We're going to Japan for a photoshoot for Nylon. I am actually very excited every time we have a photoshoot. Besides on being a singer, being a model is also my dream.

Last July, we debuted at Japan with an album. The album doesn't have new tracks. It's just japanese translations of our current songs.

We had a concert and it was very memorable. We got to see over 14, 000 Blinks.

We practiced for months for that debut. I was very nervous for that concert. Singing and memorising the Japanese songs was hard.

Lisa's parents was there and also YG appa. My parents also called me before and after the concert. They were very proud of me even though my dad would always say that he wants me to go back to Australia because be misses me so much.

"Rosé, let's take a photo." Jisoo unnie suddenly said.

She handed me the phone. We took many photos but we all know that only some wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter