+ halmoni +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

I walked inside the Park Family's apartment in Hongdae. Walking hand in hand with Jimin.

"Chaeyoung!" Jimin's halmoni stood up and hugged me immediately. "I missed you so much." She whispered to my ears.

"I missed you too, Halmoni." I smiled.

How did I ended up here? Well, it's all because of Jimin.

The guy begged me to be here and to pretend that I am still he's girlfriend. According to him, Halmoni wants to meet me.

He's still not saying to her that we already broke up because she likes me a lot. She would kill him if she knows that we broke up.

He said that after Halmoni's stay here in Seoul. He would find the right timing to tell her that we already broke up.

I personally misses Halmoni too. She's already like my real grandmother. Back then, she would always take care of me.

She already have a spot on my heart. I am happy to see her again.

The only problem here is Jimin. I have to act with him. I find it disgusting. But it's for halmoni so I will try to bear it.

------

"Chaeyoung-ah, it's already late. You should just sleep here." Halmoni said.

I didn't realize that it's already 10:33 in the evening. Time really passes by quick when you are happy.

I am happy because I got to see halmoni again but at the same time I am guilty. I think lying to her won't help on Jimin's situation.

"Ani. My members will find me if I stay here." I said and bowed, ready to leave.

"Just sleep here tonight, Chaey. Halmoni's right it's already late." Jimin said.

------

I ended up just staying in the apartment. I called my members to inform them that I'm staying here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter