+ mad Seulgi +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

It's been two weeks since I knew that Seulgi is dating Jimin. I've distanced myself from Seulgi and haven't seen her ever since the sleep over.

I still can't believe that they are really dating. Months ago, Seulgi was just fangirling on Jimin and now they are dating.

I am happy for her. She's finally with the man of her dreams but I feel sad. Not just because Jimin is my ex but also he might hurt Seulgi.

I don't want that to happen. Seulgi and me have been friends for so long. I've seen every side of her. She's just an innocent girl.

Today, we're on a concert. Red Velvet and BTS are also part of this concert. Jisoo unnie is getting ready to MC the concert with Taehyung sunbae and Jinyoung sunbae on the room next to ours.

The other two members went to Twice's dressing room with Red Velvet. Of course, I didn't go.

I'm alone with the stylists in our dressing room. They are still fixing my hair. Except for that, I'm ready to go.

After they fix my hair, I stood up to practice singing.

I heard the door open and was about to turn around when a hard slap landed on my face. Wtf!?

I looked at the person that slapped me. And to my shock, it was Seulgi. Why did she do that?

Did she knew that I am Jimin's ex?

Our staffs quickly went between us and held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter