Meeting Super Junior

True love has a funny way of showing it's self (HIATUS)

~Kyuhyun POV~

I couldn't beblive that Eun-su was sitting beside me after 18 year's i never did give up finding her but sometime's i just lost hope. I looked over at her and saw her looking at me as well and i smiled at her and she smiled back. If you looked at us you could tell we were related but you would never know that we were twins, not even the memeber's knew i had a twin sister they just thought there was Ara.

"Ok im warning you now they can be a bit hyper when it come's to girl's so don't be afriad if they come at you all at once there all very nice guy's though."

"Don't worry i can handle it, do they even know about me or did you not tell them?"

"No i didn't tell them then they would have wanted to meet you and since you were gone i didn't want to chance it but they'll find out today." she just gave a nod and looked out the window until we arrived at the dorm's and when i looked over at her again and i saw that she looked nevous. I grabed her hand and gave it a squeeze and we walked into the dorm and took the elevatore up to my floor and that's when she stopped.

"What's wrong Eun-su?"

"To tell you the truth i really like Super Junior so when i found out that you were my brother i was happy im related to an idol and now im meeting Super Junior which i have wanted to do for so long but never got the chance so i am a bit nervous."

"Really you liked us that's cool so you know all of there name's then thank god i don't have to introduce you to all of them, come let's go in before my hyung's get mad at me for being late." and i grabed her hand again and open the door and the instance i steped into the dorm we were surrounded by 14 guy's.

"Where were you?"

"Why didn't you answer your cellphone?"

"Who is she."

"Why were you so late." 

They all asked until i held up my hand and gave them the look and they all went quite, well for now anyway's.

"Everyone i would like you all to meet Eun-su----" but i was cut off before i could finish by them all asking question's again.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"She's pretty is she single?"

But i held up my hand again and they all went quite again.

"No she's not my girlfriend i actually don't know if she is single or not, but to let you all know Eun-su is my twin sister so please be nice to her."

"Wait what she's your twin sister there is another person just like you out in the world." said Eunhyuk who had a shocked face. I just galred at him and lead Eun-su to the couch and before i could sit down beside her both Heechul and Kangin were on either side of her.

~Eun-su POV~

I could see Kyuhyun get slightly more frusterated and angry when both Heechul and Kangin both sat beside me before he could even sit down and all i could do was laugh quitely. I looked around the dorm and saw that it was pretty nice in here really big as well well it would have to be for it to fit 15 guy's in it.

"So Eun-su why is it our first time meeting you?" asked Heechul who leaned in even closer.

"I-i-i was aboard for 18 year's living with my aunt, i guess Kyu didn't tell you guy's about me im guessing?" i acted like i didn't know that he didn't tell them.

"That's right, where did you stay aboard if you don't mind me asking?" asked Kangin.

"Canada, it's really nice there i think the winter's there are colder then the winter's here i'll have to see." and i gave a small chuckle.

"Yah stop harrasing my sister i brought her here to meet all of you not to be interogated by all of you." said Kyuhyun and he grabed my hand and pulled me up from the couch making both Heechul and Kangin fall into each other. "Im going to bring her home now since all of you are just interogating her." and he started to drag me toward's the door but i stopped him.

"Kyu it's alright i said i can handle them and i can don't worry about me im not a little girl anymore and i could here some of the member's agree with me i saw him sigh but he did let go of my hand and before i could say anything to him someone else grabed my hand and started to drag me somewhere Kuhyun yelling at them the whole time. I looked up to see it was Yesung and when he brought me to his room i started to panic a little until he brought me to a tank and saw that he was showing me his turtle's.

"Awe there so cute, i have only seen picture's of them on the internet but there cuter in the flesh." and i asked to hold one of them and he aid yes and soon i was holding one of his turtle's and talking to it like it was a cat or a dog. (I like turtle's and snake's). I don't know how long i stayed there for but when i was ready to go both me and Kyuhyun were told we couldn't since it was raining so hard and none of them wanted to see us in an accident ecspecially Kyuhyun so i guess im staying here for the night.

So i finally updated sorry if you were waiting for awhile for the update i have just been a bit busy and had no time to update so i hope you liked this chapter im sorry if it was too short i can't think right now so sorry if this chapter is kinda lame i'll try to make the next chapter better so please continue to subscribe and comment and if you haven't yet look at my other 3 fanfic's KAMSAMNIDA :)

2056-yesung.jpg

Yesung and his animal's aren't the adorable :)