Hanging at Music Bank

True love has a funny way of showing it's self (HIATUS)

We arrived back at the dorm's an hour later and found that no one was there. "Did they all go out or something and forget to tell us?" i asked Henry and he just shrugged his shoulder's and went into the kitchen for some food. I grabed my phone and scrolled through my connact's until i found Kyuhyun's number and called it.

"Yawbosehyo?" he said into the phone

"Yah were are you, me and Henry came home to find no one here?"

"Dammit i knew i was forget something, we have a performance at Music Bank today."

"Really, did Zhou Mi gowith you or something?"

"No he left for China to film a drama."

"Oh okay well i will see you at home later then."

"No why don't you come to Music Bank you can see what we do and stuff?"

"But i've already seen what you do though."

"Just come and bring Henry with you he would like it."

"Okay and when i see you i have something i need to talk to you about okay."

"Yeah yeah okay see you when you get here."

and he hung up his phone before i could even say good-bye and i just started at the phone in my hand until Henry came beside me again. 

"Yo why are you staring at your phone like that did it do something to you?"

"Oh no i was just talking to Kyuhyun and he want's me and you to come and watch them at Music Bank."

"Oh okay let's go then we can take my car or your's is fine as well." 

"It doesn't matter." but before we left i told him i had to change first and i ran into my room and changed into warmer clothes then the short's i was wearing and ran out to meet Henry in front of the door.

fashion-girl-photography-ulzzang-Favim.c(Her outfit)

Once we arrived we were told to go to the back of the line and some of the girl's that were waiting to get in let out tiny squels when they saw Henry and when the guy took a good look at Henry he let him past but kept me back and i started to get frusterated and started to srgue with the guy. "Come on i'm with Henry you saw us come together im telling the truth."

"That's what all the girl's say, and you could have been fllowing him."

"are you seriou then why was he talking to me and laughing some random girl that follow's him he wouldn't talk to like seriously just let me in."

"Hey girly stop talkin so the rest of us can get in." yelled a girl in the middle of the line and she was glaring dagger's at me and i just glared bak at her and well i was glaring at her it came to me.

"Wait i'll get my brother to come out and he will verify that im with Henry okay." and i got my phone out and dialed Kyuhyun's number well i could see Henry looking out at me.

"Yo brother come to the front this security guy won't let me in even after i told him im with Henry and all so if you can come and let them make me get in tht would be great." he let out a sigh but told me he wold be there in a few minute's and he was right he was there in a matter of 5 minute's and he stuck his head out the door to talk to the guard and i could see all of the girl's go crazy.

The guard then motioned me forward and let me in and i glared at him when i went past. "Thank's Kyu i really appriciate it." and i gave him a side hug and he hugged me back and we walked with our arm's around each other's waist's until we made it back to the dressing room.

"Oh the other half of Kyuhyun is here when did you get here." asked Heechul well looking at his phone.

"A few minute's ago." and i went to sit on the couch and rested my head on the back and shut my eye's to rest them, i felt someone sit beside me and i opened my eye's to see that it was Henry so i rested my head on his shoulder instead and it was then that Sungmin came with a camera and took a picture of us and it blinded me and i groaned and turned my head into his neck.

"Im sorry Eun-su i forgot that you got drunk last night oop's." he said nd laughed and i turned my head again and shot him a glare that made him stop in mid laugh and back up a little. "Woah Eun-su your glare is better then Kyuhyun's when he is angry it look's like you want to kill him." "Can i, can i really i don't think anyone would miss him do you?" and everyone erupted into laughter well Sungmin looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. "Im kidding Minnie but please don't talk about last night or take picture's my head is still kiling me okay." he nodded his head in agreement and i smiled at him then closed my eye's again.

I don't know how long i stayed like that for but i soon heard the door open and i just thought it was there manager or a stage hand telling them to get readt but i was dead wrong. I could hear high pitched voice's and i slowly opened my eye's to find 9 girl's in the room and realized that it was SNSD and all of the guy's were greeting them and i could feel Henry start to get up but i grabed his arm and prevented it and he looked down at me and i just looked at him and he sighed but stayed sitting.

"Oh my and who is this, is this Henry's girlfriend they do look quite cute together?" said one of them but i couldn't place the name. "Oh no that's Eun-su she's my twin sister." said Kyuhyun who shot me a glare trying to tell me to sit up but i just moved closer to Henry.

"Oh your the Eun-su we have been hearing about nice to meet you im Jessice by the way." and she gave me a bow and i reluctently got up and bowed in greeting as well. "Annyong im Eun-su Kyuhyun's twin sister like he said nice to meet you all." and i sat back down but didn't rest my head on Henry's shoulder like i wanted to.

They stayed for a bit until they were told that they had to go on stage soon so they all said good-bye and left the room and then all of them tuned towards me. "What do i have something on my face?" and i started to feel my face. "No and Eun-su you should watch what your doing when your here okay that could have been some reporter."

"Are you all seriously getting anger at me because i was resting my head on one of my friend's shoulder's because im tired, you all do that all the time and i don't see people getting angry at all of you." and i could feel the anger start to boil up inside me.

"Yes but were guy's and your a girl so they would make it look like you and Henry are in a relationship and all."

"So since im a girl im not allowed to rest my head on a shoulder of a guy well there is reporter's around because they would make it look like im in a relationship with that person are you f'ing serious this is so dumb." and i got up and started to walk toward's the door. "YAH Eun-su where do you think you are going we are talking to you." yelled Kyuhyun and i wirled around and looked at them all. "and i don't want to listen to all of you, Henry could of pushed me off his shoulder when i first layed on it but he didn't and i bet if i did it to anyone of you guy's you wouldn't either so no im not going to listen to you." and i opened the door and walked out slamming it behind me and walked away.

~Henry POV~

As the sound of the door slaming died down i looked over at Kyuhyun who was fumming trying to keep is anger in check, i got up and walked to the door bt was stopped by his voice. "Im just going to ask you straight up okay do you have a thing for my sister?" and at those word's i stoped and thought about it and everything we did today came back to me and i could feel my heart pick up speed and felt happy. "So what it i do, she's beautiful, smart and caring who wouldn't like her."

"Henry you are one of my best friend's but when it come's to my sister she is off limit's and that goes for all of you guy's as well."

"It's not up to you Kyu who she like's or not, you are her brother but not her pupet master you ccan't control her." and i walked out and went to look for Eun-su i walked around the building for a bit until i came across her sitting on a bench hugging her knees and resting her head on them and when i got closer i saw that she had fallen asleep like that and that she had cried a bit. I slowly picked her up and went bak to the dresisng room and layed her down on the couch and shot all of them a glare to not come near her and i sat on the chair beside the couch.

"Super Junior your next get ready please." said one of the stage hand's and left again and ll them started to get ready fixing there hair and all and i told them good luck and that i would see them when the came back. I looked over at Eun-su and she as sleeping peacefully so i went and kneeled down in front  of her and brushed the hair that was falling on to her face and my finger's down her cheek and something overcame me and the next thing i was doing was kissing her and i was about to pull back until i fely her kissing me back and i looked down to see that she was awake. I slowly pulled back and she gave me a sleepy smile.

"Does Henry Lau have a tiny crush on me?"

"And if i do what are you going to do about it." 

"This and she leaned in again and kissed me again and i kissed her back. When she pulled bak she smiled at me and rested her head on my shoulder like she was doing earlier. "You know yesterday when i kissed you at the after party i actually ment to do that i really like you Henry i think i haev the first moment i saw you your alway's so swwet to me and you actually talk to me and not ignore me when like Kyuhyun does and i know that you probably don't want to date anyone right now but if i could stay by your side that would be enough."

"Who said i didn't want to date and i really like you to Eun-su, suring the fake date today it felt like a real one and i wanted it to a real one you make everything we do even more fun and i really like that about you, so would you Cho Eun-su like to be my girlfriend." and i saw her smile widen and she threw her arm's around my neck and gave me a tight hug. "I would love to Henry Lau." and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me again. "Do you want to tell the hyung's or keep it a secret?"

"I hate secret's so i will tell them or we can tell them together."

"Tell us what?" and i wiped around and saw them all come through the door. "Oh that me and Henry are officialy dating now and no Kyuhyun i don't care what you think about it."

"Seriously you to are dating now when did that happen?" asked Eunhyuk. "just now for your information." and she grabed my hand and i squeezed it.

"Hmm i guess i saw this happening eventually, and Jessica is right you two do look good together." and i smiled down at her and she smiled back at me.

"Im against it i won't let it happen."

"Well i don't care what you say Kyuhyun i am dating Henry weather you like it or not yuor not my mother your my brother and you know Henry he would never hurt me."

"She is right Kyuhyun Henry is the perfect boyfriend and im a gut that is saying this." said Donghae

"Look Kyuhyun if i hurt Eun-su you have the every right to beat me to a pulp but im telling you that i won't hurt her so please accept this and support your sister i know that it is killing her right now that your mad at her and i know you don't like it either, she just came back into your life do you want to lose her again." and i saw his eye's widen at that then he let out a sigh the  said he was sorry and that he would support us but if i did hurt Eun-su i wouldn't be beaten to a pulp i would be in the ground and i gulped and i felt Eun-su's and tighten around me and gave me a reassuring smile.

So i know that thay the title say's hanging at Music bank and she stayed in the dressing room and was sleeping when they finally performed but at least i made it so that En-su and Henry are finally officially a couple and i sorry it this chapter .

Also plases please don't be a silent reader

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE KAMSHAMNIDIA :)