Spending the night at the Suju dorm

True love has a funny way of showing it's self (HIATUS)

Since it was still raining outside i had no choice but to stay at the dorm's and the other member's wouldn't let Kyuhyun drive me back home anyway's so here i am at the Suju dorm's at 10pm at night doing nothing really. I looked around and i could see that some of the member's were tired but for some reason they didn't go to bed.

"Uhhhh can i borrow something to wear i didn't bring anything with me?" i asked all of them and they all looked up at once.

"Uhhh yeah you can borrow a t-shirt of mine and you can borrow a pair of Kyuhyun's sweat pant's your both the same height right so you should fit them might have to wear something around your waist to make them stay on though since you are a lot smaller then him." said Henry and he got up and went to his room and came back out and threw me a t-shirt of his at me and soon a pair of pant's were thrown in my face.

"YAH you could just hand them to me not throw them at me." and i got up and stormed to the bathroom. The one thing that i hated was thing's being thrown at me ecspecially my face. When i came back out i arranged my face to look like i was made and i could see some of the member's back up a little even Kyuhyun did.

"Are you mad Eun-su i didn't mean to throw it at you the next time i won't i promise." said Henry and held out his pinky to make that promise but i just looked at until he put it down again.

"Come on Eun-su don't be mad me and Hnery didn't mean it and why are you getting mad over that anyway's?"

"Let's just say that a lot of thing's were thrown at my face in the past, i didn't tolerat it then and i don't now." and i saw Kyuhyun nod in understanding and said sorry again, it was past midnight when we all finally went to bed i ended up sleeping in Kyuhyun's room well Kyuhyun slept in Henry's room with him and i guess i was pretty tired because i went to sleep instantly.

~Henry POV~

I woke the next morning to the smell of pancake's and bacon a smell i haven't smelt in a long time and i just layed there for awhile just breathing in the smell but eventually got up and went to investigate where the smell was coming from and saw that it was Eun-su, she was making breakfast and she didn't just make pancake's and bacon but she made scallion pancakes, bulgogi, kimichibokumbap and kimichi fried rice. I saw that some of the other member's were slowly coming out of there room's because of the smell of cooked food.

"Eun-su, did you make all of this yourself?" asked Kyuhyun who was already sitting at the table.

"Yep i did, didn't take me long at all really i enjoy cooking it's what kept me sane when i lived aboard, i made some western food but most of it is korean hope yoo enjoy and just tell me if you don't like it." and she went back to mixing what ever was in the bowl and when i looked back at the table all the member's were there and they were already digging in, i quickly joined them before all the food was gone.

"Hey hold up guy's leave some for Eun-su she need's to eat as well." said Kyuhyun and all of us stopped eating and looked over at Eun-su who was pouring bater into a tray.

"Oh no that's alright i had some ceral and fruit earlier i made this all for you guy's so eat up you need your strength."

We all went back to eating and soon nothing was left over and since Eun-su had made us breakfast so we played rock=paper-scissor's to decide who was going to clean up and do the dishe's and the two loser's ended up being Zhou Mi and Donghae the rest of us went off to take showers and get ready for the day. When i came out of my i saw that Eun-su was taking out what looked like muffin's from the oven and she then placed them in individual contanier's with other food in it. She looked up and saw me staring at her and she smiled.

"Oh hi Henry, here it's a lunch i made for all of you." and she handed me one of the contanier's which had my name written across it she then started to hand out the rest to the other's and we all thanked her.

"Eun-su you didn't have to do this we could have got something from the store to eat for lunch if we had time." said Leeteuk

"No for now on i will make lunche's for you guy's, i know you don't get to eat balanced meal's and that unhealthy don't worry i like to make these for you guy's make's me happy and i don't want to see Kyu or the rest of you get sick but anyway's i have to get ready i have something i have to do today so i'll see you all whenever i can." and she went off to Kyuyun's room and 5 minute's later she came back out wearing the clothes she was wearing yesterday and waved to all of us goodbye and left.

~Eun-su's POV~

I quickly haled a cab and told him to the address of my parent's house so i could go and change and go to my classes. Yes i am in school probably didn;t think i was but i am. I paid the acb driver and ran into my parent's house and saw my mother in the kitchen.

"Mom where did you put my bag?"

"Oh Eun-su there you are did you stay at your brother's dorm last night due to the rain, oh and i put it in your room which is at the end of the hall."

"Oh yeah i did and thank's mom im sorry i can't stay long i have classes." and i went and gave her a kiss on her cheek and ran to my room which looked like a little girl's room i guess they didn't change anything in the 18 year's i was gone. I found my bag on the bed and quickly pulled out an outfit and put it on and put my hair in a messy bun and did my makeup and left again and went to my classes.

black-cardi-3.pngEun-su's outfit

As i was walking toward's my class i heard someone call my name and turned to see my best friend Kori coming toward's me. Me and Kori have been best friend's since we meet here the very first day of classes, we were both late and got to know each other well when we had to stay behind for a few minute's after class. 

"Hey girly where were you i called and texted you all day yesterday but you never answered."

"Oh sorry, you remember me telling you about me trying to find my parent's."

"Oh my god don't tell me you found them, how was it?"

"It was amazing to tell you the truth, there both amaing and i have a brother and sister as well."

"Oh my gosh im so happy for you, when can i meet them it's only right that the best friend meet's the parent's."

"Come over tonight then, i'll call and see if it's alright with them i do have a photoshoot i have to go to though after school so i'll call you if you can or not." She nodded and we both headed for our creative writing classes. It wasn't until lunch when something big happened. I was eating in the cafertiria going over some note's of mine when all of a sudden girl's started to scream, I looked up and saw Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Donghae and Henry coming toward's me.

"YAH what are you doing here, how did you even find me anyway's?"

"Well it wasn't that hard i just asked mom and she told me you went to school so all i did was look online and found that you were attending this school so i decided to come and visit."

"Well you could of called or texted me to warn me."

"Well i would have but i don't have your number you never gave it to me." i just gave him one of my look's and got out my phone and proceeded to give my number to all of them.

"Hey Eun-su you didn't tell me you knew Super Junior i know that your famous and all but really you didn't tell me this." said Kori who was now beside me.

"Oh my god Kori when did you get here you gave me a heart attack and i just meet them yesterday actually you remember me telling you i had a brother well it's this person right here." and i pointed at Kuyhyun who gave a small wave.

"No freaking way are you serious your realated to Kyuhyun." she yelled

"Why don't you just scream it out even louder so everyone can hear, let's go somewhere else where it's not so crowded." i then gathered my thing's and dumped my tray of food and left Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Donghae, Henry and Kori following me i saw some other girl's start to follow but i just gave them a look and the stopped. In this school i kinda of have the reputation of the mean girl so everyone stay's out of my way all except Kori. We ended up going to one of the many courtyard's that were around the campus.

"Hey what did your friend mean when she said you were famous?" asked Henry who was laying down on a bench.

"Im a model im pretty well known but i go by a different name."

"Really that's cool, what's your name if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh no i don't mind, i go by Ae-cha." I told them.

"Ae-cha really that's why you looked so famiiar to me when we first meet now i know."

"Yeah im really sorry to cut this visit short but i have class in 5 minute's and i have to get my stuff."

"Oh that's alright." said Leeteuk

"Hey lil sis you doing anything after school we should all go and do something?" asked Kyuhyun

"YAH im the older one not you so don't call me lil sis, and yes i do actually i have a photoshoot after school and Kori might come ove to meet mom and dad and maybe Ara, she doesn't have to meet you anymore."

"We could hang with them instead i can always meet your mom and dad another time, i think it would be fun to hang with all of them." said Kori i just sighed and said whatever and started to walk back toward's the school all of them following me. Kyuhyun said he would wait for me to finish my classes which were only two and he would drive me to my photoshoot and Kori said she would come along as well until i reminded her she had a job she had to go to also after school.

3 hour's later i was inside Kyuhyun's car heading to my photoshoot the other three were in the back and i could see that Leeteuk was sulking a bit for being kicked out of the front to the back by me. We arrived 10 miute's later and i was whisked off to hair and makeup well they were told to find a place to sit and wait for me finish which i did 4 hour's later. I went to where they were waiting and saw all of them sleeping agianst each other. I grabed my camera which i alway's kept on me and took a few picture's before i decided to wake them up and head back to the dorm's.

So i how was this chapter you got to meet Eun-su's best freind Kori who is the cloest friend Eun-su has. So i know the title say's spending the night at the Suju dorm's but i couldn't just write about that so i wrote about other thing's so i hope you enjoyed this chapter please comment and subscribe KAMSAMNIDIA

Gallery.anhmjn.com - Cute face of Korean models

This is Kori Eun-su's best friend

does-choi-si-won-miss-henry-lau-_2.jpg

I know you can't see all of the shirt but this is the best picture i could find, this is the shirt Eun-su wore to bed cute right