The Golden Disk Awards

True love has a funny way of showing it's self (HIATUS)

It was the day of the Golden Disk award's and the moment i woke up me and Suju were whisked off to hair appointment's and other thing's. I was seperated from the other's though since i wanted to see there reaction's when they saw me in my dress and full makeup and my hair done all nicely which they haven't seen yet. Right now im in the hair salon getting my hair done and instead of them just doing whatever they wanted with my hair i put my own input into what i wanted to do and this was the finish product:

taylor-swift-10th-annual-young-hollywood

I wanted my hairstyle to look simple but elegant at the same time and this i thought was it. Even before i could say my good-bye's to the hairdresser's i was once again whisked off to makeup and i let them do whatever they wanted and when i was able to see it in the mirror i was pleased with it. They did my eye makeup in a dark smokey eyed look and put a red tinted lip gloss on my lip's.

tutorial_black031.jpg(Smokey eyed look)

The only thing i forgot to get when i looked for my dress were shoe's and that's what i was doing right now despite my hair and makeup look, people didn't really stop and stare at me well i was walking through the mall going from one shoe store to the other trying to find the pair of shoe's that would go perfect with my dress (well some did mainly guy's and some girl's saying that i looked pretty).

20090928-outfit-leather-jacket-feminine-(Eun-su's outfit if your wondering)

It wasn't until i came to the last shoe store in the mall that i saw them and i knew they were the one's. They were heel's that i could wear even after the award ceremony that night. They were red and had bow's all the way down to the open toe and in the middle of the bow's were rhinestone's.

0DE74218.jpg(Cute right)

I baught them and thanked the lady behind the counter and went back to the car and made my way to my parent's home to change into my dress and meet they guy's at there dorm so we could all go together. It wasn't until 5 that i fianlly went back to the dorm's to find no one there so i went to my room to hide so i could surprise them when they got home. I waited for about 15 minutes when i heard the lock turn and the door open and Henry and Kyuhyun's who were fighting about something like they alway's did.

I heard some of them go into there room's and other's just walk around and well i was waiting in my room with my light off i could hear one of them ask if I had come home yet and of course since they had just got home they didn't know. I felt my phone vibrate i my purse that was on my night stand and knew that one of them was calling me beacuse i could hear Donghae say that i wasn't picking up. I had to stiffle a laugh but had to hold it in for me to not be heard. I think i waited another 10 minute's until i knew for sure everyone was out in the living room or in the kitchen.

I slowly made my way down the hall trying not to make any noise and looked around the corner to see them all dressed in there version of a suit, i quickly went back around the corner when i saw that Heechul was starting to turm my way, I counted to three then came out from behind the corner.

"Yo guy's what's up when did you all get here?"

"Wow Eun-su is that you, and where did you come from?"

"No im the grim reaper obsiouvily it's me babo, and i got here about 25 minute's ago was in my room."

"Really wow i went past your room but your light's where off so i didn't go in, and you look amazing by the way." said Kyuhyun

"Well thank you Kyuhyun you don't look half bad yourself."

The other's told me i looked beautiful even Heechul said i looked prettier then him today which not a lot of people could do and i said thank you. It was when we were talking that there manger called and told them the limo had arrived and for us to head down.

"So are you ready for this, it's your first award show right?" asked Henry who was beside me

"Yes it's my first time and im kinda neervous actually, afraid i will trip and fall." and i showed him my shoe's and he gave a low whistle.

"Wow im amazed ever time i see female's wear heel's and not fall flat on your face's half the time, and you won't i've seen some of the runway show's you've done and you didn't fall in those." he said and i gave him an appricitive smile in thank's and hooked my arm through his and let him me down to the limo. I saw some of the other's give Henry look's of jealousy all ecept Kyuhyun who was shotting dagger's at Henry's back.

"You know there all galring at you and Kyuhyun look's like he want's to kill you right now."

"Huh why im not doing anything wrong am i?" I pointed at are arm's that were linked and he fianlly got why they were glaring, he then turned toward's them so quick he almost made me trip and fall but i regained my balance pretty quickly (took 6 year's of dance when i could).

"You all don't hav to give me those look's, you all could have escorted he down as well but you all chose not to." and when he said that last part he looked at Kyuhyun. I just gave them all a shrug and tugged on Henry's arm and made our way to the limo and sat down the other's following close behind. We arrived at the venue a little after 8 and what i saw out the window of the limo almost made me stay behind and tell the driver to go ack to the dorm's and drop me off.

All along the red carpet were reporter's and paparazzi snaping photo's at whoever was walking the carpet and at that moment SNSD and MBLAQ were walking the carpet. We were told to wait until the had gone away's and we could go out, we only had to wait about  minute's and we were fianlly let out. I was the last one to get out but the whole time i could hear girl's screaming and all just beacuse of my brother and his band mate's. When i walked the carpet on Kyuhyun's arm i could here some of the reporter's shout out and ask if i was his girlfriend and i just shook my head but i don't think any of them saw it.

Through out the award ceremony Super Junior was called up for Disk Daesang award, Disk Bonsang, Popularity award and MSN Japan Award and there performance was just wow is all i could say. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3I3SF4JKI there performance but just imagine the other 4 are in it as well)

So i'll end it here maybe the next chapter will be a continued one of this one or not i don't know yet. I really like there performance that they did it was amazing like most of there performance's that they do wish i could go and see Super Show 4 i hear that it's amazing but unfortuntely there not comeing to Canada which 's big time. Anyway's hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment and subscribe KAMSAMNIDIA :)