Pretend date with Henry

True love has a funny way of showing it's self (HIATUS)

~Eun-su POV~

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache of my life, i turned my head into my pillow and groaned all i wanted to do was stay in my bed and sleep until this headache went away. As i lay there bit's and piece's of the night started to come back to my mind but some i couldn't remember at all and i didn't think i wanted to either. I groaned again and slowly got out of my bed to go look for medicine for my head and when i looked down i realied i was still in my dress then i looked over at my mirror and saw that my hair looked like a rat's nest and mt makeup had run as well.

I looked away from the mirror and gathered my hair up and put it into a messy bun and went to my bathroom and wiped of my makeup then changed into some short's and a tank top and went out to the kitchen to look for medicine. As i got closer to the kitchen the sunlight from the window was streaming in and i didn't want to go anywhere near it so i looked over at the couch and saw that Kyuhyun was sitting there watching tv with Knagin and Ryeowook.

"Oppa can you come and close the blinds for me, the sunlight is hurting my eye's." i croaked out at him he turned his head toward me and i saw anger in his eye's but it quickly went away once he saw me and got up from the couch and came over to me. "Eun-su you look like crap you know that." he said well closing the blind's for me then he made me sit down at the kitchen table well he got out the medicine and poured me a glass of water. "I know you don't have to tell me." and i rested my head on the cool table and closed my eye's. "YAH don't fall asleep here okay take the medicine and go back to your rooom and fall asleep there okay, i'll make sure the other's won't bother you okay." and he got me up and pushed me toward's my room and i went thankfully and collapsed into my bed falling aslepp instantly.

~Next day~

I woke up and looked at my clock and saw that it was 7 in the morning and sighed a little. I had slept all day yesterday and only woke up when Kyuhyun came into my room to check on me and give me medicine when i needed it, i got up and decided that i would make everyone some breakfast. I was working on my last batch of vegetable pancake's when i heard them all start to wake up, Heechul was the first one to come into the kitchen and sit down at the table and the others soon followed Kyuhyun being the last one to arrive.

"So i hope you like everything tell me if you don't okay i promise it won't hurt my feelings it's been awhile since i last cooked so im a bit rusty." i aid and they looked at all of the dishe's that i had prepared and started to gather food onto there plate and dig in. "This is awesome Eun-su thank you." said Eunhyuk who was on his third plate already. "Well that's good hope you enjoy it just leave it there when your done i'll clean it up." and i got up and went to my room and layed down on my bed letting out the sigh that i had been holding in well watching them eat and smiled to myself. Im glad that they liked it maybe i should make them breakfast more often. I got up again and went to my closet and and just grabed whatever not caring what i looked like and kept my hair up in the messy bun and just put on some eyeliner and went to clean up but when i got to the kitchen i found that Leeteuk and Sungmin were doing the dishes and Donghae was wiping down the counter's well Ryeowook was putting the left over's into tub's.

city-stalker_01.jpg(Eun-su's outfit if you were wondering)

I smiled at them and went to sit beside Kyuhyun who was watching tv. "Hey oppa are you busy today?" i asked him well laying my head on his shoulder. "Yeah i have schedule's today was there something you wanted to do?"

"Oh yeah bt i can go alone don't worry i'll call if i need you okay." and i got up again and went to my room and grabed my bag but was stopped by Henry who was blocking the way. "Hey chubby cheek's move out of the way i need to get past." i told him well trying to go around him but he just stayed in the way. "Are you going somewhere Eun-su, do you want me to come i have nothing to do today?" he asked and ooked at me and i could see a slight blush forming on his chhek's wonder why he was blushing. "Yeah sure if you want to, im just going around shopping i wanted to get some new thing's." 'OK let's go then and he locked arm's with mine and we walked to the door arm in arm the other's giving us weird look's whe we went past.

~Henry POV~

I noticed Eun-su go back into her room after talking with Kyuhyun and waited in the hall for her to come out again. When she told me to move i just asked her if she was going somewhere and that i would go if she wanted me to and well i was talking i could see her giving me a weird look but she wiped it off her face and said she didn't mind and i locked arm's with her and me and her walked arm in arm to the door the other's giving us weird look's as we past them.

"So where do you want to, do you want to walk, take a cab or the bus?" i asked her well still locking arm's with her. "Let's walk and where ever it doesn't matter to me as long as i can find something i like." i just nodded and we started to walk and came across a street vendor selling some jewlery nd she went to look and started to gush over how cute the ring's were and the street vendor tried to get us to buy couple ring's and i started to say that we werent a couple when i looked over and saw her.

She was half hidden by a wall but i knew it was her my stalker and i turned back and leaned toward's Eun-su so i could whisper into her ear without people overhearing me. "Hey Eun-su could you act like my girlfriend for today well we are out, there is a girl over by that far wall that like's to follow me around and if she see's me with another girl maybe sh will leave me alone." "Why don't you just go and tell her to leave you alone then alway's work's for me when guy's are following me around." she told me and went back to looking at the ring's. "Please Eun-su for me, and i've already tried she won't leave me alone just for today i promise i won't ask again." she gave a big sigh and said yes and i wanted to jump up and down with joy.

I looked back over at the wall and saw that she was still there shooting dagger's toward's Eun-su i looked back at Eun-su and she was telling me we should get matching ring's and we picked them out and proceed down the sidewalk, i looked behind me and saw her start to follow us trying to act all sneak for me to not to see her but i knew she was there. When ever she was close i would hold Eun-su's hand or pull her in close to my side and she didn't seem to mind she actually looked up and me and smiled when ever i held her hand or pulled her into my side. As we walked i could see some fan's take out there phone's and snap picture's of us and i knew picture's of me holding Eun-su's hand wou;d show up online and i wold have to explain to my hyung's that it was all an act that nothing was going on between me and Eun-su ecspecially Kyuhyun who would take it all out of porportion like he alway's did when it came to Eun-su.

We walked past a cafe and saw her look inside and decided that we should eat something and pulled her around and headed into the cafe and ordered drink's and a muffin for both of us and we sat and just talked and it felt like i was actually on a date with my girlfriend and we were just enjoying the day i even forgot why we were doing this in the first place.

"So Henry tell me about yourself me and you are like best friend's right but i barely know anything about you just the stuff i read on the internet and you can't completly trust the internet can you." she said to me and i nodded in agreement and started to tell her about me and in return she told me about herself waht she was doing well she was away from Kyuhyun and her parent's how she got away and how she started as a model she even told me thing's she hated and liked. We were talking so long and so mch that wehn we went out again it was getting dark out.

"Do you want to go back to the dorm's or do you want to continue shopping?" i aksed her well holding her hand even though my stalker had left awhile ago it just felt comfortable to me. "Let's continue it's not to late and i'll tell Kyuhyun that i'll be back later so he doesn't worry." and she let go of my hand and proceed to text Kyuhyun that we were staying out a bit longer. When she put her phone away she garbed my hand again and we continued walking until we came aross a small botique that was selling clothes and she went in dragging me along with her. I looked around in awe at all of the girly clothes and accessories that were in here and my eye's landed on a chair near the corner and went and sat down.

She came back awhile later holding a dress in her hand's "Hey what do you think about this do you think i'll look good in it." and she held it against herslf and did a little twirl. "I don't know you should send a picture to Zhou Mi he's the fashion expert not me." "But your here right now not Zhou Mi." she pouted then she just sighed and walked away looking around agiin then go toward's the dressing room's and i foolowed waiting for her to come out and show me like all girl's do. She came out wearing the dress she had asked  me if she would good in and she did look good in it.

hongkong_fashion_lady_and_girl_s_summer.(the dress)

she tried on others and only liked a few and went up and paid for them and we continued walking me holding the bags wel the had her arm linked though mine. "You want to know something Henry." she asked me. "What?" "This has been the funniest day of my life and it's all thank's to you for coming with me, if you hadn;t it would have been a boring day so thank you." and she kissed me on the cheek making a blush form on my cheek's. "Your blushing again, is it becasue i kissed you at the after party the other night?" she asked me and a looked at her in shock i thaught that she wouldn't remember that at all after how much she drank that night. "Im right aren't i your blushing becasue of the kiss, im sorry about that i act weird when i drink im just glad it wasn't Kyuhyun that i kissed but my best friend this is not going to make it weird between us is it because i like having you as a best friend." "Ohhh aniyo it won't be weird i was just shocked when you did that though, i read that if a girl does that when she is drunk that mean's that she likes him same goes for guy's as well." "Haha maybe i kissed you becasue i felt like it, i do that sometime's maybe i'll just kiss one of the other member's becasue i feel like it maybe Donghae will be next." and she started to laugh until she had doubled over holding her stomach and i just started down at her like she was a lunatic but i must admit that she looked cute when she laughed.

"How mad was Kyuhyun when he saw me kissing you?" 

"He was furious i thaught he was going to launch across the table and punch me or something but all he did was take you home and not talk to me, he still hasn't spoken a word to me since that night."

"But it was me kissing you not the other way around i'll talk to him ok and make him understand, let's go back tot the dorm's it's getting a bit chilly outside and i'm wearing short's." and we started to head back to the dorm's talking the whole way and what Eun-su had said about this being the best day of her life this was one of mine that i could add to my list.

So i looked at the poll and one person voted that i should wait for Henry and Eun-su to go on the first date and 2 people voted that i should write in this chapter so since i want to wait a little longer i made them go on a fake date and im sorry if i didn't add a lotof detail into it i'll try harder next time and i hope you enjoyed this chapter and the Hensu moment's (nickname i came up with) and i will write many more in the near future please comment and subscribe KAMSHAMNIDIA :)