Meeting an old friend

True love has a funny way of showing it's self (HIATUS)

It has now been a 2 week's since i found Kyuhyun and my family and it has been the best 2 week's of my life. I saw Kyuhyun everyday despite his and mine busy schedules and really it was like i was never gone. The other member's started to realize that i was exactly Kyuhyun which they didn't like and of course i was treated like a maknae would be treated. Oh and i made another best friend and you'll never guess who ok well you might guess who, actually me and Donghae are pretty close and no not that kinda close. He treat's me more like a little sister then anything but i can tell him anything really and really i need people i can vent to not just Kori or Kyuhyun.

At school it's a whole new story really, people come up to me acting like they have been my friend for a long time all so they could get close to me and meet Kyuhyun and the rest of Super Junior but of course im not that type of person and i just tell them to get lost. I know i had the reputation of the mean girl but now i think i have the reputation as the popular girl and i really hate it. I hate it so much im thinking of changing school's just to get away from all the craziness but both Kyuhyun and my parent's won't let me so im stuck here.

I was at my locker putting my english book's away (really i don't need them im actually pretty fluent in english) when i felt a hand on my shoulder, i let out a sigh before i turn around to see who it was but weh i did see who it was i got a shock. I've seen a lot of really good looking guy's but this guy was beyond gorgeous.

"Uhhh did you need something?" i asked him

"Eun-su you don't remember me, we were best friend's when we were in junior high school."

" No way Kim Jae-Hwa that can't be you can it?"

"The one and only, how have you been i haven't seen you since graduation i didn't know you moved to Seoul."

"I've been great lately and yeah i moved here for work and school, do you go to this school why haven't i seen you around i would have remembered seeing you and i can't belive the dork grew to look like that, you didn't get anything done to did you?" and i pointed my finger at him giving him a glare he knew how i felt about people going under the knife.

"No no i didn't grew into my look's like you said, but i see you got even more beautiful if that's even possible."

"No i didn't, come let's go somewhere to talk ahh i'll take you to my favorite cafe." and i grabed him by the hand i started to drag him to my car and i could feel a couple of people stop and stare and start to whisper as well. We arrived at Red Velvet Rose cafe (yeah i know a cheesy name couldn't think of anything) and found a table near the back and when the waitress came i ordered a chocolate frapachino and Jae-Hwa ordered a tea.

"So Miss.Cho how have you been truley and don't lie to me cause i know whe n your lying even after all the year's we were apart." it was true Jae-Hwa alway's knew i was lying so he was anothe person that knew of my sistuation when i was younger and he was the only person that kept me sane apart from music but when i finished junior high i moved and haven't seen him since now.

"I found my family that's another reason i'm living here in Seoul and im a model as well, do you know Ae-cha by any chance?"

"No way your Ae-cha wow i should have noticed right away my brother has poster's of you in his room wow im an idiot for not noticing."

"hahaha no worries many don't know im her, hey maybe i should surprise your brother one day it would be fun."

"Why don't you call him he would be happy about it."

"Ok let's do it." and he got out his phone and dialed his brother's number and he picked up after the 3 ring.

"Yo Min ho i have someone here that want's to talk to you." and he handed me his phone.

"An nyoung ha seh yo this is Ae-cha speaking." and i could here him enhale a bit.

"Stop lying this is probably one of hyung's girlfriend's he like's to pull these kind of trick's on me i don't beileve you."

"Min ho where are you right now if i you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm in Myeong-dong at the food court, why do you want to know?"

"Perfect me and your hyung are here as well we'll come to you." and before he could reply i hung up the phone.

We gathered our thing's and paid for our drink's and headed to the food court and since i didn't know what his brother would look like after all this time i made Jae-Hwa find him. Jae-Hwa pointed him out to me and i made my way over to him, Min ho was talking and joking with his friend's but stopped when he saw me coming toward's him Jae-Hwa behind me.

"Annyong Min ho." and i waved to him and he just sat there speechless.

"Are you going to talk or do i have to go over there."

"N-n-no, hyung how do you know Ae-cha noona?"

"Oh me and Ae-cha are old friend's we ran into each other and started to talk and i told her how big of a fan you were of her and she called you but you didn;t believe her so here we are."

I looked around me and noticed that people had gathered and were taking picture's with there phone's and i waved and smiled before i looked back at Min ho.

"Min ho would you like to take a picture with me your friend's can join of course." and he nodded egerly and was by my side at once and he handed his phone over to Jae hwa to take the picture. When ever i meet a fan i try to give them autograph's and take picture's when ever i can and today was no exception because after i finished taking a picture with Min ho and his friend's other people came and tryed to take picture's as well and soon there was a whole crowd of people gathered and i started to feel panicy, and that's when Jae hwa came to my rescue and hugged me close to him and started to lead me out of the crowd of people.

"You know you should have told him to come to us or come to my house were there would of been less people you know, I know how you feel in a crowd of people be lucky i was there to help you this time next time you might not be lucky." all i could do was nod and i went closer to him and he lead me out to my car and put me in the passanger seat and he got in the driver's seat and asked me where my house was and i told him the address of the dorm's, right now i need my brother's company.

So how was this chapter not bad right (yeah right lol). I couldn't think of anything so i hope you like it anyway's and yes i know the main image has nothing to do with the title of the story but it's to cute not to put up love Henry and Siwon and here Henry act's like a kid <3 so anyway's please comment and subscribe please KAMSAMNDIA :)

So this is what i imagined Jea hwa to look like now, Yes you can drool over it if you want i know i am. Yes he look's like the goofy, fun loving member of JYJ/DB5K Mr. Kim Jaejoong. Obviously he's not Jaejoong just look's like him is all. Adorable picture right <3

015.jpg?w=584