Finding the perfect dress

True love has a funny way of showing it's self (HIATUS)

2 day's later i was released from the hospital but was told to take my medication every 4 hour's and to call if i felt dizzy or nauesated. When i went to the lobby the person i saw waiting for me surprised me, i thought Kyuhyun would pick me up but nope it was Henry. I could say me and him became very close like we were best friend's and i was actually glad to see him.

"Oh there you are Eun-su ready to go the car is already running."

"Yep let's go."

Before i could open my own door Henry opened it for me and i gave a thank you smile and got in and waited for him to get in as well. It took us about 30 minutes to get back to the dorm's with the trafic and once i stepped into the dorm both Kyuhyn and Donghae were hugging me tightly.

"YAH GET OFF ME." i yelled at them and they instantly let go "I know you missed me and all but you don't need to suffocate me once i step foot in the dorm." i said to them and they gave me applogetic smile's.

"Oh hey Eun-su are you feeling better, you gave us all a scare when we found you." said Zho Mi who had just come out from the kitchen.

"Oh im felling fine Mimi oppa, and i didn't mean to scare all of you like that."

"Well that's good to hear, oh wait did Kyuhyun tell you that you need a dress?"

"No he didn't, why do i need one?" and i gave a pointed look toward's Kyuhyun.

"Oh well there is an award ceramony going on that is like the Grammy's in the US but it's hear in Korea."

"Oh really and why do i need a dress then?"

"Your coming silly, your parent's are coming as well."

"Oh cool well i'll go shopping this weekend or ask one of my modeling freinds if i can borrow a dress, when is it?"

"It's on Sunday and me and you are going shopping tomorrow so be ready." and he walked off before i could say no and i just sighed, i don't mind wearing dresses since i do have to wear them sometime's since im a model and all.

"Im going to go lay down my head is killing me all of a sudden see you guy's later." and i went to Kyuhyun's room since i don't have a room of my own here and closed and locked the door and collapsed on the bed and was instantly asleep. But what felt like a matter of minutes to me i was being shaken awake by someone.

"YAH Cho Eun-su wake up." yelled Zhou Mi in my ear.

"YAH what was that for i was getting up no reason to yell in my ear and deafen me."

"Come on get ready we having dress shopping to do." he said and i looked over at Kyuhyn's clock and saw that it was 10:30AM 

"Are you serious i slept for the whole day yesterday, what did that doctor give me before i left the hospital yesterday." but Zhou Mi wasn't listening anymore and left the room waiting for me to get ready, good thing i kept clothes here or i would be in trouble. I found one of my favorite dressed and leather jacket and grabed one of the many pair's of heeled shoe's that were laying around and grabed my hair and put it in a messy ponytail and added some makeup but not much and went out of Kyuhuyn's room. 

poppy-delevigne-outfit.jpg(Eun-su outfit)

When i got out to to the living room i noticed Zhou Mi taping his foot but tyring not to show his impateience with me.

"Im ready let's go." and i grabed Zhou Mi's hand and dragged him out of the door and down to his car. We arrived at the mall 20 minutes later and Zhou Mi started to drag me to the first dress store he saw and when we went past i saw many different dresses from short to long to sequenced to colorful and sparkly. Before we even got that far into the store he already had many dresses in his arm's and told me to go to the dressing room and try them on.

The first one he made me try on was a white dress with a black sash underneith the bust and around the waist and you could see some gem's on the bust area.

Are-evening-dresses-in-style.jpg

But i wasn't feeling it at all and i could see that Zhou Mi didn't feel it either cause he made a hand motion for me to go back in.

The next one was a short fru-fru kind of dress and i didn't feel this dress either and it looked like the kind of dress you'll wear to a gathering not an award show.

cocktail-dress11.jpg

but he made the same hand motion and went back inside. We went through 5 more dresses and i was on the last one and once i put it on i knew it was the one. The dress was one of my favorite color's and the one color that actually flatered me well, it looked simple at first but by the bust area were jeweled area's.

New-Free-Shipping-Golden-Globe-Beaded-Re

When i stepped out in the dress Zhou Mi stopped what he was doing and just started at me in shock.

"Zhou Mi this is the one and no matter what you say im am going to get it."

"Well that was what i was going to say as well, you look beautiful Eun-su Kyuhyun is going to have to keep the guy's off you on Sunday." i just laughed at his comment and went back into the change room and changed back into my own clothes and baought the dress then we went and got something to eat then i made him drop me off at home so i could put my dress away and we went back to the dorm's after that.

The dorm's to me felt more like home then my parent's house did and for some time now i have been staying there which Kyuhyun started to hate cause i took over his room, so when i got back home and saw that everyone looked kinda suspicious i just had to ask them what was going on.

"Why do you all look suspicious?"

"Oh Eun-su your home we have a surprise to show you." said Donghae and he bounded off the couch and grabed my hand and started to drag me down the hall and stopped in front of the door the none of them ever let me go into whenever i was hear. Donghae wen behind me and put his hand's over my eye's and one of the other's opened the door for him and he then made me walk a few step's then he ncovered my eye's and what i saw just shocked me to the core.

I was standing in the biggest room i have ever been in and it was all mine from what everyone had shouted when Donghae had uncovered my eye's and i imedetilly loved it. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpXM1bZykdU_SYLma6OV4 (Eun-su's bedroom)

"Oh my god thank you guy's i love it but you ddin't need to do this for me."

"Yes we did im tired of you taking over my room, so now you can move all of your clothes from my room into your's araso."

"Araso oppa." and i went nd jumped on my bed and sighed in delight and all of them laughed and just watched me go around my room looking at all of the thing's in it. On on side of the room near my bed one of them posted up a huge Super Junior poster and a Big poster of Henry and Zhou Mi on either side of it.

"Awe that's cute i love it thank's again guys." and i went and gave them each a hug, hugging Kyuhyun the longest.

So i hope you liked this chapter i got inspired after seeing so many commercial's for the grammy award's and i know that the golden disk award's in Korea have long past but here in the story it hasn't yet as yuo can see so i hope you enjoyed it and please comment and subscribe im not seeing a lot of people subscribing or commenting on this story all that much but anyways KAMSAMNIDIA for reading.