Finding out i have a twin brother

True love has a funny way of showing it's self (HIATUS)

It has been 18 year's since the last time i seen my family, when i was 5 the abandonded me and i was raised in a series of different home's until i truned 18 and that's when i left and lived on my own. At first it was hard but i finally found a stable job as a model (yes a model) and earned enough money to buy a nice house. Well i was modeling i searched for my family and finally it has paid off i finally found them and today i am finally going to see them after so many year's. No im not mad at them they probably had there reason's for doing it.

I had finally arrived at the address i had found and went and knocked on the door and it was soon opened to revile a small plump women.

"Yes how may i help you?"

"Are you Mrs. Cho?"

" I am why are you asking?"

" This may sound weird but im your daughter Eun-su." and once those word's left my mouth the samll women realed back and just started at me for awhile.

" You can't be her, yuo can't." she yelled at me

" Im telling the truth, i can prove it i have a very unique birth mark of a flower on my shoulder." and i turned around and showed her my birth mark which did look like a flower, when i turned around i saw tear's flowing down her face.

" My Eun-su has returned to me." and she grabed me and gave me a tight hug it was well she was hugging me that a tall man came and i knew istantly that he was my father.

" Why are you hugging that girl?" he asked his wife well standing behind her 

" Darling, it's Eun-su she is fianlly home see look she even has the birth mark." and she turned me around and showed him i was then in the middle and they were both hugging me.

" We have to tell the kid's there going to be so happy, ecspecially Kyuhyun." and she let me go and ran for the phone, my father was still holding me and he lead me into the living room and told me to sit. My fathher then started to ask me where i had been and how i was doing and i told him all of it. He then brought over a picture album which had picture's of me when i was little and in every picture was a boy.

"Appa who is this?" and i pointed at the boy.

" That is your twin brother, Kyuhyun, he was the most devestated when you were taken from us you two were so close to this day he has tried to find you." I had a twin brother and i found out i had a older sister Ara as well that wa what umma was probably talking about when she said she had to tell the kid's. My mother came back a few minute's later holding a tray full assorted food's.

" I didn't know what you like so i got a bunch of everything." and she placed the tray in front of me and that's when i heard my stomach grumble i guess i was hungry i haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon.

" Thank you umma i like all of these, well not the vegetable's." and i started to pick out the vegetable's from my food ecspecially the bean's.

" Just like your brother he hate's vegetable's as well but i made him eat them and so should you." and she started to put the vegetable's back into the food and i had no choice but to eat them but i did stop her from adding the bean's and she stopped and just let me eat. Well i was eating i heard the door open and two people call out one had a female voice and the other a male voice. They soon came into view and when i saw who the male voice belonged to i choked on my food. There standing in the doorway was C ho Kyuhyun of Super Junior one of my fav kpop group's of all time, why was he her wait no way he can't be my..... but i never got to finish the thought because the next thing i knew i was tackled to the ground by him and was being strangled by his hug.

" Can't-breath-get-off-me." and once i said that he let go of me and i in a big breath filling my lung's with air, he was about to hug me again but i held up my hand to stop him.

" No you don't your going to strangle me again and i want to live thank you very much, but if you want i can give you a hug." and his once crest fallen face lite up and he nodded. I went a little closer and net thing i knew i was hugging him and he was hugging me back but not tightlly and that's when the tear's finally came. I had my family back and they didn't abandon me like i alway's thought and right know im hugging my twin brother. When we let go i could see that he was crying as well and so were the rest of my family.

" I can't believe that your here right now, i never gave up hope that you would come back one day i can't wait to tell my hyung's about this." and he grabed his phone from his pocket and proceed to text them.

Since both Ara and Kyuhyun were here they started to ask me about myself and i told them about my life and the stuff i liked and the stuff i hated and i found out that i liked mostly the same thing's as Kyuhyun and hated the same thing's as Kyuhyun as well. They were proud to here that i was going to university well i was modeling and that i was in my 3 year.

" Eun-su can you play and intrument's." asked Ara

" Yeah i can, i can play the violin, piano, flute, the guitar and drum's, im also good with language's."

" That's my daughter gifted both musically and intellgently." 

We talked some more but soon Kyuhyun had to leave but he didn't want to leave me after we just got reunited so i suggested i go with him and he agreed instantly and i was soon on my way to meet the rest of Super Junior i hop i don't fan girl over them i almost did when i saw Kyuhyun, still trying not to actually can't believe he is my brother how lucky am i.

So how did you like the first chapter i think it's good and who wouldn't want to be related to one of the Super Junior member's i know i do (or be there irlfriend but ever ELF want's that aren't i right). So Eun-su is going to meet the rest of Super Junior how do you think she will react once she see's them do you think she will fan gilr or not cause i most definitley would. Please comment and subscribe KAMSAMHIDIA :)