Chapter 5

Comfort

"what do you want?" she said while looking at the menu. 

"anything you want is good for me." I simply said. 

I'm Looking at the menu too.

"I want you" okay she's being cheesy again.

I just stared at her.

"so you said, everything I want is good for you, so yourself is good for yourself? Am I right?"

"h-huh?"

She's being weird again

She's cute when she's weird, but sometimes I can't just help to get annoyed, because I really can't understand her.

"take your seat first, I'm the one who's going to order." she said then she winked.

I'm going to take my wallet and treat her but she stopped me.

"no, I will treat you today."

"b-bu--" 

"I hate that you're always saying 'but' when I'm going to say something. Please, just listen to me, no more buts, babe." she said strictly and I just find a seat for us.

---

"so, what do you want to watch?" she asked while looking at the watch list of the cinemaand rubbing her thumb in our intertwined hands.

"you'll choose, I don't know what is good to watch" I said simply, I really don't know what movie is good to watch today.

"Sinb, I thought you want to spend more time with me too?, why does it looks like I'm the only one who's enjoying this?" she said sadly, looking down. I felt guilt inside me, because really, does I became boring to her today?? Maybe, I'm just tired, from work.

"n-no. I'm enjoying to be with you, what are you talking about?!" I really don't know the reason why she suddenly became like this.

"it's because you're too lazy, just choosing your food or a movie to watch you can't do it, if you want we can go home and finish your works" 

she's being cold again.

"no, babe. Listen, I'm sorry, maybe I'm just tired. But really I'm enjoying this." I said sincerely because it's true, I'm happy to spend more time with her.

"you're tired and you didn't tell me?!, let's go home, I don't want you to be tired. You can rest." she said while she dragged me to the cinema's exit.

I stop her.

"no!, we're going to continue this date. Please."

"but you're tired, if you're just doing this to make me happy or to not disappoint me, I won't feel bad if we're going home now. Your health is more important than a date." she continue to drag me to the cinema 's exit.

But really, I really don't want to go home even if I'm tired.

"but ba--" she cutted me.

"here we go with the buts again, what did I said? just listen to me right?"

I just nodded, I don't want to triggered her more, because I know she's a little triggered because of my behavior right now.

So, I just followed her silently to the parking lot.

"I'll send you home, no more buts, we can do a better date next time." 

She rubbed my hands then she smiled. 

I looked down.

"I'm sorry."

"why are you sorry?, it's not your fault that you're tired. I know too that you want to spend more time with me, but you can't force your body, you will get sick" 

Then, We rode her car.

---

"bye babe"  she said sweetly then she kissed me at my forehead.

"take care, text me when you're already at your house." I said then kiss her cheek.

"I will." 

She then rode her car then leave.

--

I still need to finish the works, even if I'm tired. 

I can sleep later, it's still early.

So, I started to do it, I need to prepare too, because I will report about the research.

Then my phone beep.

I got a message.

I opened it

From Babe<3:

7:21 pm

I got home! :) love you :* 

--

I smiled when I read her message then I replied...

To Babe<3: 

7:22 pm

Good. :)) love you too <3 

--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"don't disappoint me, Hwang." 

Okay, now I'm getting more nervous because of that.

What to do?, I'm prepared for this report and presentation but why I am so nervous? I've done this too before

"I want you to welcome the guest, treat them nice. If I hear something that they don't like the way you act. I'll fired you." I gulped, because of how sternly she said it.

Okay now, i'm more more more nervous. Because I'm just her assistant, but I'm going to do all the works. I did the research and I'm the one who's going to report and now I'm going to welcome the guests?! Then I should be the boss, I'm more useful than her.

"make some coffee for them too" she said.

Really?!

Like seriously?! 

Even that?!

oh! I should be the best employee of the year! 

Because there's a lot of employees in here and she let me to do all this works. My blood is boiling again. I want to slap her even just once. 

But of course, I need to do it! 

And I can't do what am I thinking.

"they're in their way, you should be doing it now." she said while looking at her phone.

Of course, because if I didn't I'll get fired right? 

Right. 

I leaved to her office then make some coffee. 

Then I go to the entrance to welcome them.

Yes, they're here already. And Yerin said they're just in their way.

Is she doing it on purpose? Huh?

They're wearing different formal clothes. 

Some young and old men and young and old women.

Businessmen and women I think? Maybe they're going to collaborate with Yerin.

"Welcome to JY financial, mam and sir. I'm going to show you the way for the meeting's room." I said nicely then they smiled then nodded.

Then someone caught my attention.

Did I saw her before?

She's familiar.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who would it be buddies? Hahaha, so thank you for your comments! I really appreciate it! I didn't expect that you would have a time to read this. Because I think that this fiction is not that good because I'm just a first timer author. But I hope you would like this chapter! 

Btw, I miss Gfriend! I want them to comeback already huhuhu :((