Chapter 20

Comfort

"Babe, where did you go?" I asked Yuju, we're often talking because she's always have plans by herself.

"aah, I just hang out with some of my friends." she said.

"friends?, who?" I asked. She's not like this, she doesn't hang out with her friends always.

"my Co-workers." she answered. 

I nodded.

I don't know that she has a lot of friend right now.

 

"And Babe, I have something to tell you."

"what it is?" I asked.

"it's about Yerin" she said. 

What about her huh?

 

"she's my grade school bestfriend!" she said happily.

"you know it's too late before we realized." she added.

I just stare at her.

"We're so young back then, I even forgot her name. She still didn't change, she's still nice to me!" she's so happy.

What? Yerin is nice? I still can't believe that my girlfriend and my boss are bestfriends.

"She's always treating me some lunch." 

So that's why sometimes she can't hang out with me because of her bestfriend. 

"so that's why you're barely hanging out with me?" I said cold, but not that cold.

"what? No, I just can't reject her offer, she's still my boss" 

That's why she rejected me so many times because she can't rejects Yerin? Oh! Gosh.

"if you really don't want to you can just say no. Just say the truth that you like hanging out with her than me." I said coldly. 

Then I stood up from my seat then came near the door.

 

"I came here to see you but I think you're going to tell me a lot of stories about Yerin rather than talking about us. Call me if you're ready or interested to hang out with me." I said then I leave out of the door.

 

"Sinb! Babe!  It's not that! Yaaaah!" she tried to chase me but I walk faster so that she can't chase me. I get in to my car quickly.

Yes I'm mad. Because it's like Yerin is the girlfriend and I'm just her friend. 

I rolled my eyes and I started to drive away from her.

I look at my side mirror and she's just standing there.

I feel guilty again.

But it's her fault. 

I tried to hang out with her and she's going to talk about our stupid boss?! They're always together but even if she's with me it's still Yerin in her mind. It's like she's here but not here. 

I think Yerin took her brain that's why Yuju is always talking about her.

 

I headed to the bar to see Sojung. 

Yeah, there's no 'us' but, there's 'something' between us. She like me and I like her too. 

I had to admit. 

There's not much people in here today.

 

"SinB!" she greeted me when she saw me.

She hug me but it's just a quick hug.

I smiled bitterly.

 

"There's something wrong?"  she asked worriedly. 

"Maybe?, I just got mad with Yuju because she's talking about Yerin non stop." I said then I rolled my eyes.

She frowned, maybe she's jealous because I'm talking about Yuju.

Maybe that's what I felt when Yuju talked about Yerin, now I'm doing it with Sojung.  

 

"Why? There's something wrong about Yerin?" she asked again.

"let's don't mind them for now, I came here to see you." I said then I smiled.

She smiled brightly. It's like her eyes shined like stars when she heard what I said.

 

I hold her hands. Then we sat at the circular table. 

 

"So, how are you?" I asked changing the topic.

"fine and you?" 

"fine too, wait why are we talking like this?" 

"like what?" 

"like this, it's awkward, asking each other if we're fine, let's talk about something else."

"it's not awkward for me, I like this." she said then she clings to my arm then she rest her head in my shoulders. I don't know that she's clingy like this, I'm liking it.

 

"it's not what I mean, I mean is can we talk comfortably?, about our personal lives." I explained. Because I like talking with her too.

 

"okay, what do you want to talk about then?" she asked.

 

But I'm not comfortable to talk with her here, maybe someone can see us that I know and tell it to Yuju.

 

"Can we go somewhere else?, privately?"  

She lean up her head from my shoulder. 

 

"okay, do you want to go in my condo?" she asked she held my hand and intertwined it.

My heart beats fast it's like I'm really important for her because she want me to go to her condo just to talk. She didn't even ask what's my reason on why I suddenly said that can we go somewhere else, privately. 

 

"hmm." I nodded.

 

We stood up and headed to the parking lot.

​​​​​​We decided to rode my car instead of hers.

__________________________________________

 

"So, what do you want to talk about privately, Sinb?"  she said while sitting on her couch, she's sitting beside me, she's looking directly to my eyes.

 

"aah,that.... I just don't want other people saw us." I said, I hesitate at first if I would say it or not because I'm sure it will hurt her.

 

She held my hands and squeeze it. "It's fine, I understand."  she then smiled sweetly.

"I'm sorry." of course I need to apologize, it's hard for her, she's a famous CEO and here she is being a third party with me, I'm so stupid, I'm so selfish. I'm just thinking about my feelings.

 

"I said, it's fine. I don't want you two argue because of me." she said smiling. I don't know if that smile is real or not. Now, it's hard to recognize. She's good at faking it. I know she's hurting she just hiding it.

 

I gave her my best smile.I don't know if I should stay with her this way. It's wrong I know, we know. But our feelings doesn't care, especially my feelings. I can't break up with Yuju, it's hard for me, and I can't lose Sojung too. I both hurting them. I'm confused. Now, I wanted to x-ray myself to know if my heart became two. 

 

"so, what do you want talk about?" she asked again.

"ummh. Let me think first." 

 

She nodded, looking at me, waiting for my answer.

 

Should I talk about our lives?

Wait..

.

.

.

What if I talk about her bra? This is my chance to gave it back to her.

 

"Sojung.." 

She raised her eyebrow

"I've been keeping this...." 

 

"what?" 

 

"and I'm too shy to say it to you."  I really don't have an idea on how can I give it back to her.

 

"say it now Sinb,  you're making me nervous." she said seriously.  Why so serious? 

 

I laugh nervously. 

 

"I've been keeping y-your...  B-bra" I said the last word really low.

 

"what?" 

 

"I said, I still have your bra that you left in the room when we make out." I faster said as possible due to my embarrassment 

 

"what?, what do you mean? My bra? Omg! Really?!" she said then she covers her face, she's embarrassed too.

 

"I kept it, when I saw it because I'm too shy to give it back to you, you even pretend that nothing happened to us" I said then I frowned.

 

She hug me. For what? For keeping her bra? 

 

"I'm sorry if I distanced myself that time, I'm just scared that you'll be mad at me again." she said sadly looking down.

 

"you can keep it forever if you want, just think of it us a remembrance from me so that you can remember me when you see it" she said teasingly.

 

I just nodded. Because I'm too embarrass to talk about it anymore.

 

My phone beeps. 

I look who texted me.

 

It's Yuju.

I look up to Sojung. 

She gave me a questioning face.

 

"umhh, Yuju texted me, and she said she wanted to say sorry because of our argument." 

 

"it's okay, we can spend more time next time." she smiled sadly. I know she don't want me to leave her face said it all.

 

"I'll promise next time, we can hang out more." I gave her my best smile I could give so that atheist she can feel well.

 

"you should go now, your 'babe' will be mad at you" she said jokingly but I didn't buy her joke because for me that joke is hurting her. Or maybe I'm just too overacting on her joke.

 

"okay, I'll see you soon" I said then I gave her a peck in her cheek.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey yow buddies! I'm sorry if I didn't update yesterday because it's our promenade so yeah I'm sorry. Hahaha I hope you like this chapter, it's not that important chapter hahaha sorry okay byeeee