Chapter 11

Comfort

Yuju's calling me nonstop but I just ignore it.

I don't know what to say to her.

I've been covering myself with a blanket and pretending to be asleep because Yewon would know that I am crying. It's been weeks since it happened, but I felt more guiltness in me as the day goes by. 

I'm so afraid, afraid that I'll lose Yuju.

I cried more and more and more.

Until my eyes feel tired. 

I slowly closed my eyes.

___________________________________________________

"Babe, I'm nervous." She then hold my hand.

"Don't be, I'm just here to support you." I said. 

The interview day has come. 

 

"Ms. Choi Yuna." 

 

"it's my turn now."

"Goodluck." I said then give her a Goodluck smile.

She then stood up and entered Yerin's room for the interview.

--------

"How was it?" i asked, curious.

"Good, she said she'll call me for the next interview." she said while taking a big bite from her sandwich.

"Hmm." I said, taking a bite on my sandwich too.

"You should go to your office now." she said. 

I nodded. I look to my watch, and right, I need to go my break time is over.

"Take care." I said then she kissed me on my check.

"I will." she said then we both bid our goodbyes

-----------

"Miss Hwang, I think Ms. Choi has a good records and suit the job a lot. I like how you recommend her. What do you think? Should I hire her?" she asked while looking at Yuju's resume.

Really? She would hire her? It's great! You should!

"The decision is still yours ma'am, but of course it would be great that you would hire her." I said. Of course, she's the boss the decision is still hers.

"Then I'll call her. She's hired." she said while taking her phone from her pocket.

Really? That fast?! 

I'm happy but it's just that fast!

"Ma--" I was about to say something but she cutted me.

"you two are in a relationship right?" she asked looking at me.

"y-yes ma'am." I stuttered at the sudden question.

"My first thing I don't like is flirting at work, you two should distance yourself here. I want you to be professional, I don't want to see you two flirting, if I would, then you two would lose your job. Understand?" she said sternly.

I gulp on how serious her face is. It's strict.

"y-ye--" 

"good." she sternly said again. Then she stood up. 

"you can leave now, and... Congratulations your girlfriend is hired." she then turn her back to me and dial someone maybe Yuju.

Cold, I felt her cold aura. 

She's always cold but this time it's different.

I leave to her office.

----------

I'm happy and nervous at the same time, I don't know maybe because of her warning.

I understand, we're at work so yeah flirting is prohibited. But I'm not a person that will flirt in front of people, yes I'm clingy sometimes and I love skinships with Yuju but I just feel uncomfortable if we do it in public. 

I'm really happy that we're going to work at the same building, we're going to breath the same air everyday. 

But my happiness slowly turned into afraid feeling.

Because Sojung is going to work here too. I'm going to see both of them here. I'm feeling tense right now. I trust Sojung on our 'secret' and I hope she will keep shut if she would meet Yuju because my world is going to end if she happen to know about me and Sojung's 'secret'.

And I really can't believe that Yerin would hired Yuju that fast, this is a big company, workers needs to intervew many times and go through a lot of process before they're going to hire. I went to that process too so I know. I don't mean that I didn't trust Yuju, it's just fast. I can't believe, maybe because they need people right now? That's why they need to hire fast? Or Yuju is that lucky and so awesome that's why she's hired.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BAAAAAABE!" Yuju welcomed me at the building's entrance.

She ran to me then hug me.

"I'm so excited!!" she said while tightening our hug.

I immediately let go of our hug because maybe Yerin is eying us somewhere, out there.

I look around the place, a great of relief. No Yerin here.

"We're at work, can we distance ourselves?" I said. 

She pouted.

Did I sounded rude?

"Yerin is going to fired us if she see us like this close, she don't want flirt at work." I explained carefully.

She's still pouting.

"She's just jealous because she doesn't have a girlfriend nor boyfriend." she rolled her eyes.

"ssshhh, quite down, maybe she's just around, she can hear you." I said lowering my voice.

"so what? I'm just stating the fact." she said then she chuckled.

"okay, okay. You can go there first, and I'll follow." 

"but we can go together!" she said then held my hand. And intertwined it.

I just stare blankly to her.

She just stare at me too.

This time I gave her my deadly glare.

"okay, fine fine. I'll go." she said then let go of my hand then winked at me.

"See you at break babe." she then walk until I can't see her at my sight.

I go to my own office then do my work.

----------------------------

I stretch my body because I'm feeling numb.

Then I look at the clock.

3.....

2....

1.....

Finally it's break time.

I'm going to see Yuju now.

------

I go to the nearby cafeteria to wait for her or maybe she went there first.

I search the whole cafeteria to find her but no signs of her presence. So maybe i came early than her.

And suddenly my phone beeps.

 

From Babe<3:

10:12 am

maybe I'll see you at you at lunch. Yerin assign me more works so I'm sorry babe, don't wait for me. See you later ;) 

---

Okay, so now Yerin even take Yuju's break time for work. She's really making my blood boil. 

What can I do? She's just a beginner here so that's why a lot of works are assigned to her. Fine. I'm just going to eat with Dahyun.

I ordered some coffee and a sandwich. And yeah as expected Dahyun is here. 

So I sat beside her.

"What are you doing here?, you're suppose to be with Yuju now right?" she asked.

She's right, but that Yerin take her away from me 

"Yerin assigned some more works for her so she can't take her break time today." I said sadly. Yes I'm sad. I'm expecting that I'm going to see her now but, ugh! Yerin just ruined my expectation.

"Aaaaaw so saaaaad" she said while using a cute tone, more like a irritating tone.

It made my blood boils even more.

I gave her my deadliest glare ever, but she look at me like she didn't get swayed 

"Oh! I'm so scaaaaared! Sinb just gave me her deadly glare!" she said then she hide her eyes. 

She's not helping at all. If I can just kill her now.

I turn my fist into a ball.

She widen her eyes then put her hands up in the air.

"okay, okay I'll stop!" she said defensively.

Then I opened it slowly. Good she get swayed, because if not, I'm going to hit her if she don't stop teasing me.

She then look down and take a bite on my sandwich. ON MY SANDWICH!

"It's mine!" I shouted and take back my sandwich from her harshly.

"oh, sorry babe" she said mimicking Yuju's tone.

Still not giving up from the teasing huh?

I gave her a warning that I'm going to hit her.

"Oh! Stop acting like a kid! You're like a child that someone took her favorite doll!" she then rolled her eyes.

Really? Do I act like that?!

I gave her my questioning look.

"yeah, you acted exactly like that!" she said like she just read my mind.

"just eat you pabo! You're acting like you're not going to see your Yuju's again!" she said then she took a sip on MY coffee.

"Hey!" I said then I take back my coffee harshly.

"I'm just giving it a taste. What if there's a poison there? You're going to die and you're not going to see your Yuju again!" she said then she distance herself from me because she knows that I'm going to kill her for real now.

Good, she did it or else I'm actually going to kill her. I'm going to brutally kill her.

"Don't worry, I'll treat you later at lunch." she said. Then she immediately screamed "Oh!..." she paused. "You're going to eat with Yuju later so nah, maybe next time Bi." she added, then she stood up and leave not even saying 'goodbye' or anything. I just rolled my eyes to her even if she can't see it.

 I'm giving Dahyun my deadly glare again while she's going back to the building.

"Idiot."

_________________________________________________________

So a little Dahyun and Sinb moments here. Hahaha how was it? I don't know what to say hahaha okay bye. On the next chapters I'll make sure that there will be a Wonb moment soon. So I hope you can wait. :))) peace out!

PS. I made Yuju to work immediately at JY financial so the real story will begin hahahahaha