Chapter 17

Comfort

Sinb 's POV 

"Can you.....Can you.." she let go of our hug and she held my hands.

She look at me directly in my eyes.

"C-can you pretend, even just now, that..... you love me too?, and tomorrow we can ignore each other and I'm really going to move on from you, just please Sinb, so that it can't be that hard for me." she said pleasingly, I saw her eyes begging at me. I feel weak seeing her like this. I owe her my life so what can I do? I need to do this. 

And why does it feel like I want to stay with her?

I'm mad at her, why I'm being soft with her right now?

I want to run away from her, I want to go away, I want to push her away. But why does myself want to be close to her? She's like a magnet. 

I saw from her eyes a tears that it doesn't deserve to fall down. She hurted a lot of times and I don't want to hurt her more. 

I Hate her so much when she's turning her back to me, and why does my hate for her go away when she's in front of me? Why Sojung? What magic are you hiding to yourself to make me feel like this?

She didn't do anything, all she did for me was being nice. She even saved my life. She's just giving me love that I don't deserve. Why I hate her? I'm so confused.

 

She is just staring at me waiting for my answer.

I saw her eyes again, pleading me. And I look down to her lips, it's so attractive, it's attracting me like a magnet, it makes me want to lean in, and be drown to her kisses. I don't know anymore. It's like that I need to follow what's my heart's telling me.

 

I nodded.

She smiled. The brightest smiIe i've ever seen.

 I'm falling from her smile. It attracts me more.

I'm leaning in slowly.

Slowly.

.

.

Until our faces our just a few inch away. 

I could feel her warm breath in this cold weather. It's so warm, it makes me feel so comfortable, it makes me feel warm, it makes me turn on.

I close my eyes and I lean in more.

I felt my heart beats faster. So fast that I think it beats thrice in a second. It's beating irregularly. But I like this feeling.

I felt her lips. It's so soft. I had to admit it's softer that Yuju. 

She kiss me back. It's so passionate, I want more.

So I continue kissing her.

I can't hear the heavy rain anymore, I can't feel the coldness in my body anymore.

All I could hear for now is the sweet kisses that we're sharing. And All I could feel is the warmth of the kiss.

 

I leaned away because I need to catch my breath.

She smiled at me.

She hug me. 

"Thank you Sinb, I'm so happy" she said while hugging me 

She let go of our hug.

She's crying.

"why are you crying?" I laugh, because she is so cute right now. 

I don't know but I feel relief in me.

I wipe away her tears.

"it's..sobs..tears... sobs..of joy." she said between her sobs.

"stop crying." I said while patting her back, trying to comfort her.

"but I'm happy what can I do?" she said, more calm than before.

"if you're happy then kiss me"  I said. It's just one night that I'm going to pretend that I love her back. So why not? I can't handle myself I like it too.

She smiled. 

"should I?" she asked.

I winked.

___________________________________

 

I woke up from a voice calling my name.

"SINBBB!"

"MA'AM SOJUUUUUNG!" 

those voice can be heard from outside.

I wake Sojung up, her arms is around my body, she's hugging me.

She sat up.

"they're here." she said.

I look outside then I saw some rescuers and my groupmates.

"we're here!" I shouted.

Then the rescuer heard me then they immediately ran in this small cabin.

____________________________________

 

"I'm glad that you're fine Sojung." Nayeon said cutely, then she hug Sojung.

"yeah I'm fine Nayeon" she smiled at her like the sweetest smile I've ever seen then she hug her back.

 

I felt so annoyed. Why this girl is so clingy to Sojung?

 

"Please, don't tell Yerin about this." Sojung said.

"Why?" Nayeon asked still hugging her.

 

Yes they're friends but why she is so clingy like that?! Sojung said she's fine she can let go now.

 

"She will just ask and get worried and she will scold Sinb from what happened." Sojung explained 

 

Of course, Yerin will scold me about this.

 

"okay" Nayeon said she said then she buried her face into Sojung's chest.

She's so annoying. I gave her my deadly glare.

But of course she can't see it, her face is buried in Sojung's chest. Duh.

"let's continue our work, let's pretend that it didn't happened." Sojung said then she look at me.

I can see sadness in her eyes.

Pretend that our kiss didn't happened.

I'm disappointed, why?

I look away from her. 

"Let's eat, and we'll continue our work." Sojung said then she let go of their hug then, she headed to the kitchen.

_______________________________________

We continued our work, and we're so tired by searching the advantages of this place for the business.

 

As we promised we came back to the resthouse.

"Good work, I'm going to compile all of our works together and I hope it's enough so that we can celebrate tomorrow for our hard work." Sojung said.

We all nodded. 

"you all can rest now, I'm going to compile the informations by myself." then Sojung took her laptop and a file of paperworks.

We all headed to our rooms.

Sojung didn't talk to me all day.

She didn't even look at me.

Why does it feel like I'm guilty?

Why it feels like I need her attention?

 

I lay down to my bed and tried to sleep.

But..

I can't.

Something is bothering me...

What is is?

I stare at the ceiling. 

Why Yuju didn't contact me? It's been two days.

I didn't receive a single message from her even missed call, none.

I can't contact her either, she's cannot be reached. 

Is she ignoring me or what?

I turned to left and right I still can't sleep.

I go outside my room because something is really bothering me.

I saw Sojung outside she's busy on her laptop.

It's 12:14 am.

She noticed my presence then she look up to me.

"Still up?"she asked, then I noticed her eyebags.

"yeah?" I said unsure because I don't know either why I'm still up.

"can't sleep?" she asked again.

"yeah?" 

"you should be sleeping right now, because if this information is not enough then we need to work tomorrow again" she said then she looks back to her laptop. 

I just stay silent. 

"you can help me if you want." she said. 

"can I?"

She nodded, not looking at me still busy on her work.

"what can I do then?" I asked then I walk closer to her then sat beside her.

"can you dictate what is written to that papers so that I can focus my eyes to the screen?, it makes me dizzy." she said the she massage her nape.

"sure" I said. Then I took the papers then I started to dictate what is written.

________________________________________________

I woke up in the bed.

I remember that I fell asleep on the couch last night while working with Sojung.

I headed to the living room and found my roommates but Sojung is not there.

I look for her.

"looking for ma'am Sojung?" Rocky asked. I think she noticed that I'm looking for her since she's the only one who is not there.

I nodded.

"I think she's still in her room, she stayed late last night maybe she's so tired." he said.

I nodded.

It's our last day today. And tomorrow morning we will go back to our houses.

I just sit at the couch. 

They're all busy on their own stuffs.

 

Then Sojung came out from her room.

Rubbing her eyes with a big eyebags around it.

She yawned.

"what are you doing everyone?" she asked.

No one answer her.

She sat beside me.

"am I dreaming?, why they are ignoring me?" she whispered to me.

"I don't know maybe they're busy" I whispered back.

She nodded.

"Thank you for helping me last night Hwang." she said.

"you can just call me Sinb, ma'am" I said.

"Then call me Sojung" 

Okay...Sojung." I said then I smiled.

"stop smiling" she said.

"why?" I asked. Is my smile is bothering her?

"it makes me harder to move on." she whispered not wanting anyone to hear.

I frowned. I don't want her to move on. 

She stood up.

"okay everyone! I just want to congratulate all of you because of your hard work, I think we can celebrate tonight because the information we got is enough. Good job everyone!"  she said.

I'm so happy we did our teamwork well.

I hope we can have fun tonight.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

buddies yow whatz up I dunno anymore how this story will go. Hahaha help me please. And a little Sinb's jealousy. Hahaha 

And btw,someone PM me and I'm really flattered. It motivates me a lot. Hahaha ;) I just want to say thank you to all of you who keeps supporting me.  I love youuuuuuuuu all  :*