Chapter 13

Comfort

"Babe!" I said as I run to Yuju and hug her.

She hug me back.

"so happy to see me?" she asked. 

Of course I am! I miss her.

I nodded and smiled. 

"Can you let go of our hug now? It's like we didn't meet up for years."  She said, jokingly. I don't want to let go, if we can stay forever like this. 

"I don't want to." I used my nasal voice. Then, I hug her tighter. 

"okay if that's what you want. We can stay like this for a moment." she said then she hug me back tighter too.

"no, I want to stay like this forever." I said seriously. I mean it. If it's possible why not? I'll leave by just hugging her.

"huh? We can't eat like this! We're going to get hungry!!, we can't take a bath like this! We will stink! And we're not safe here just hugging like this, what if someone kidnap us in night? We can't stay here. But it doesn't mean that I don't like this, I love doing this you know." she said. 

She's being weird again but it's cute. I like this side of her.

"Stop being cu--weird, babe." I said then I let go of our hug. I look at her eyes.

"It's not being weird, I'm just stating the fact." she said then hold my face. I felt butterflies around my stomach. 

"You're weird!" I still insist.

She was going to say something but I cutter her by saying...

"but you're cute when you're weird." I added.

She rolled her eyes, she's being more cute, she's blushing. I love seeing her like this. I really am.

"You're blushing babe, stop being like that or I'm going to kiss you." I teasingly said. 

She get more redder. 

"Then do it if you can!!" she said challenging me 

She then close her eyes then she lean her face to me.

I slowly lean my face to hers, I'm feeling her breath now, it's warm. She smiled maybe she can feel my breath too. It feels like the people around us became invisible and it's like that we're the only people in this world. The world turns into slow motion when I started to close my eyes and lean to her slowly...

Then....

Boom, I feel her lips touched to mine. I open my eyes immediately if it's really hers, because it feels like She's not there base on how soft her lips are. 

I felt like someone is tickling my heart. I felt like this is the best day of my life. I felt like I won the lottery and I'm so happy, so happy that it makes me tear, just a single tear came out from my eyes. I'll cherish this moment.

I immediately leaned away because I noticed that there's a lot of people in here. 

She open her eyes slowly.

She stared at me blankly. Her face is still so red.

"Would you mind if we sit there?" I said as I hold her hands and intertwined it while I was pointing to a bench near using my free hand.

"h-huh? I-i.. A-aaa y-you.. you.. Wha-what?" she said then she covers because of so much stuttering

I laugh at her.

I just drag her to the bench.

"So, what do you want to eat babe?" I asked her. Why she's being like this? Like her soul came out from her body, she is just starring blankly at nowhere, and is open. If she stay still to that pose I'm sure a fly would go to .

"w-what did you said?" she asked, slowly her original color are turning back. 

"I said you're beautiful" I teased

"h-huh?" she said then her face became red again.

I just laugh. Because of how adorable her face is right now.

She cover her face with her hand.

I made her sit.

"What do you want to do?" 

"W-what do you mean?!" she said while her eyes are fully widen.

"Huh?" Because I don't understand why did she react like that. Is she thinking about dirty from what I have just said?

"nevermind." she said then she look on somewhere else

"you know, we can do whatever you want." I said, I really have no idea what are we going to do today for this date. I think we dated a million times that's why I ran out of ideas. Yes, we dated so often.

"whatever I want?" her face lit up to red again. Why? Is she thinking some things to do?

"hmm." I said waiting for her to continue.

"l-let's eat I'm hungry." she said​​​​​​​, still stuttering huh? 

"okay."

----------------------------------------------------------

 

"You miss Hwang, you're going to welcome my business partners today." Yerin said.

They have a meeting today. Yes, I'm going to see Sojung again, I don't know how to react, and I don't know how she will react when We see each other.

"And I need you to be on meeting too. I need to announce something and you should be there." she said, serious face while smirking a bit. Weird.

"Yes ma'am." I said then I bowed 90 degrees then I leave to her office.

You I'll be there too, so, too much tense that I'm feeling right now. Really I think like I'm feeling dizzy due to the nervousness that I have right now. 

My phone beeps.

Yuju, it's Yuju.

 

From Babe<3:

see you at the meeting later ;).

------

Cute, she's excited to see me at the meeting. Really Babe? She just miss me that fast that's why she's being like this.

I didn't reply to her because I want her to miss me more. I'm using my rudeness to her that way and I like it.

 

I headed to the entrance to welcome them.

Wait.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sojung.

She's not here? 

Why my heart feels disappointed? 

I lead them again to the meeting room and I stayed at the corner.

After few minutes Yerin came in and she's with Yuju, Yuju looked at me then she smiled.

 

"Good morning to all of you." Yerin said then she bowed to her business partners. She then go to the end center of the long table. 

"I'm really glad that you're here, hmm, Where's Sojung unnie?" she said then she look to Yuju.

"Uhmmm, she called that she's going to be late a little later ma'am." Yuju said politely.

"hmm" Yerin nodded.

"Okay can we start the meeting now?" Yerin said politely, then the businessmen and women nodded.

"hmm, so the reason why I called all of you because I'm going to part you into three groups, we're going to out of town to find a good place where we can start our business, and each group are going to go in a different town. So I hope it goes well." she said then the businessmen and women nodded.

"So, that's why I stayed late last night because I choose carefully to make each groups work really well." she said then she opened her laptop and show us through projector who is our groupmates.

I wish, I really wish that I'm in a the same group with Yuju. 

I look up and search for my name.

So, I'm group two, Yerin is in the group one so it's a relief no cold boss around me. 

I look more to find Yuju's name.

No.

No.

No.

She's the same group with Yerin, she's group one.

I look more to know who is my groupmates is.

It looks like we are all young. 

We have an advantage

I look more.....

No.

My eyes widen when I saw it.

And my nervousness creep me again. I wanted to complain because..... 

Sojung.

Sojung, is in the same group with me.

"no" I whispered to myself.

Then suddenly the door opened.

"i-i'm sorry I'm late." Sojung, yes it's Sojung.

"it's fine unnie" Yerin said then she smiled to Sojung, Sojung smiled back.

I look down. I don't want to see her face.

She sat down to her seat.

"So here's your groupmates." Yerin said to Sojung while pointing at the screen

"for what?" Sojung asked, of course she still doesn't know about this, she's late.

"for the out of town, I divided you into 3 groups into 3 different places. i want each group to research the area if it's good for our new business." Yerin said proudly. 

"if the your group will do a great job I'll choose your group then, and of course I need to pay you back to your hard work. So I hope all groups work hard for this." she added.

 Then I look to Sojung. 

Her eyes is so widen while looking at the screen.

"Yerin, is the group members fixed?" 

"Of course, we can't change it, I put a lot of effort to make that groups last night, why is there a problem?" Yerin asked.

Yes there is! We're at the same group Yerin! 

 

Sojung glance at me quickly. I look away.

 

"n-no, no problem, I'm just asking" Sojung said then she look down.

____________________________________________________________

Hi buddies what's up? Boring chapter I think?, I'm sorry hahaha. I hope you like it!