Chapter 2

Comfort

I go home, as fast as I could because I know my girlfriend will kill me if she finds out. 

I check my phone and....... Crap! 

She will kill me for sure right now.......I got 23 missed calls and 16 messages from her. 

I opened the messages... 

From Babe♥: 

10:23 pm

Hey, remember to text me when you got back to your dorm. 

From Babe♥: 

10:36 pm

Where are you now?? 

From Babe♥: 

11:23 pm

I'm getting worried (T^T) answer my calls

From Babe♥:  

11:37 pm

Where are you?! ,  I called to Yewon and she said you're not there yet? 

From Babe♥:  

11:41 pm

It's late Hwang,  did something happen bad to you?  Answer my callssssss.  :(

From Babe♥: 

12:10 am

I can't sleep I'm so worried now babe.  Where the heck are you??! 

From Babe♥: 

12:24 am

Hwang,  I swear I'm going to ignore you if you keep ignoring me!  

From Babe♥:  

Fine. I'm mad. 

And there's more like 'where are you?' non stop messages.  

I'm ruined, how can I face her? I'm so nervous right now, it feels like I want to disappear from this world. I want to hide and don't come back anymore. It happens real quick. I don't know.  

I entered to my dorm and found Yewon, my roommate, at the sofa watching TV.  

"Oh, too early to go back Hwang." She said.  Not even laying an eyes on me,  she's so focused in her favorite show.  

I looked up to see the clock and yeah it's still early in the morning '7: 25 am'

"Stop it." I simply said then sat beside her. 

"Where did you go last night?" She said while munching her chips. Still not laying her eyes on me. 

What the heck, what the heck, what i'm going to say? Do I need to lie?  Or tell the truth?  No, she's close to Yuju too. But I'm not a good liar. What do I do? I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say. Nervousness creeping me now. I feel like i'm shaking, my hands are trembling. It's just Yewon, and my color is so pale now. what if Yuju is the one who I'm talking to right now? I think I'm going to collapse. 

"H-huh?" Great. I knew it! Bad liar! I stuttered just by saying 'huh'. I hate myself.   

"Where did you go last night?" She said then she look up to me,  then she tilted her head and raise her eyebrows like a dog trying to understand its owner.  

"I-i s-stayed at Eunha's house." I lied. Of course, who will admit that I cheated---- 'accidentally' cheated for a coward and super afraid to her girlfriend, like me. I even used my innocent friend to this situation, I know she's the only one that can save me. I saved her so many times, so I think she can save me this time. 

"Hmm, I think you should make up with Yuju, she's so angry last night, she called me, she even threatened me that if I can't find you, she will kill me. That weirdo is so possessive again." She said then she rolled her eyes. I stay silent. 

"Have you eaten yet?" She ask, while standing up. 

"Not yet" I said simply, looking down. 

"You should. You know how can your girlfriend get mad when you didn't eat. Specially now, she's mad already" She smirked at me then went to the kitchen. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I texted Yuju to go to a cafeteria.  I asked her to hang out today due to how angry she is right now for not answering her calls and not replying to her messages last night. And this feeling creeping me out again, nervousness and guilt. I feel like throwing up. 

I immediately texted Eunha that we need to talk, she need------- I need her to cover up my lies. I want her to make them believe that I slept in her house last night. I know Yuju will understand because I'm with Eunha, she trust me and she trust Eunha, we're a childhood bestfriend. First Yuju got jealous on her because we're so close. But Eunha said, even if I'm the only human alive she wouldn't even like me,  she just see me as a friend. That's great because I would do that too if she's the only human alive. I don't see her interesting haha.  

I waited for Yuju for a few minutes before she arrived. 

Her face looks so cold.  And it made me even more nervous. Cold sweats running through my skin. 

She seated in front of me and didn't say anything. She keeps her head low. 

"Hey" I said softly. She didn't respond. 

"Look, i-im sorry." I said more softly,  I stuttered because of my uncontrollable nervousness. 

"I stayed at Eunha's house." I sticked to my plan,  I really lied. I earned all of my courage to not to stutter. 

"I knew it." She said sternly and it made my heart beats more faster.  

"She didn't answer my calls last night too." She added meeting my eyes. 

Well that's great for now.  

"We have fun and w-" 

"You don't need to explain,  you're forgiven,  I understand that you need some time with your friend." She said softly then she gave me her most genuine smile.

She open her arms, so I stand up and hug her. She let go when she heard me sniffed, yes, I'm crying.  Not because I'm thankful because she forgave me, I'm crying because my heart aches because I lied, accidentally cheated on her and I feel guilty. I truly love her. 

"Why are you crying?" She said then she wiped off my tears with her thumb. 

"B-because I thought you're going to ignore me and not forgive me."

She hug me again and patted my back. 

"You're so cute babe." She chuckled. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?  Am I doing good?  Or I need to do better?  I don't know. Pls. Help me haha. Just write your thoughts about this story on the comments. Hahahaha I hope you like this chapter.  It's my first time so bare with me hahahaha