s e v e n

neverland

"Okay chill Hajun it's me-" Before Daeul could continue her sentence, Hajun froze in his place.

It's like the time froze too. Of course, it was Yuta's doing.

"You froze the time?"

"Yeah, I did. Remember, they don't remember you anymore."

"Oh. But where's Jaehyun?"

"Never mind about him. He probably got lost. How much time do we have?" Haechan asked.

"We have about 15 minutes. Let's take your things and get out of here." Yuta said and Taeyong nodded.

They walked to her room and surprisingly everything is still in place.

She grabbed a bag and stuffed her things into it. She took some papers and her painting set her brother bought for her too.

She looked at her room for the last time. She's gonna miss crying and sleeping in this room. Although it was small, she literally grew up sleeping in there.

She went out and remembered something. She went back in and pulled a box under her bed. She took it with her too.

"Are you done?" Kun asked her as soon as she went back to the living room.

"Yeah."

"Okay then. Let's go."

"Wait." She ran to her now frozen brother and hugged him tightly. She whispered an I love you even though she knew he wouldn't hear it.

She ran to the dining room and saw her parents. She hugged them too. "Thank you for raising me up." She whispered. She ran back to the living room and found Jaehyun with the others.

"Where were you?"

"Got lost. Sorry." He said running his nape.

"Alright let's get moving everyone. Drink the potions and imagine Neverland." Yuta ordered.

They took out the small bottle from their pockets and drank everything.

Soon everyone started to disappear.

And the time was back to normal.

Hajun felt kinda different. "I feel like someone else was here just now?" But he shrugged it off anyway.

-

"Thank you everyone. For helping me." Daeul thanked them sincerely. They're really kind to her.

"Nah. We're sure you needed those things. We only took what we thought was important." Haechan said.

"You should go back to your room and rest. Goodnight Daeul." Jaehyun walked to her and shoved a plushie to her.

"Hey, Mr.Sparkle! How did you find it?" Daeul's eyes lit with excitement.

"Taeyong found it under your bed," Yuta answered for him.

"Aaahh I thought I lost him." She said hugging the plushie tightly.

"You're cute- I mean Mr Sparkle is cute." Taeyong stuttered. "Goodnight." He flew away.

"Aw, he's cute too." Daeul awwed and everyone shook their head. "Goodnight everyone. Sleep well." She said and entered her room.

Daeul figured out she couldn't sleep that night so she went out of her room and wandered around.

She didn't realise how far she'd walked until she noticed that she had no idea how to get back to her room.

She guessed she's busy admiring Neverland she never cared about her surrounding.

She thought she saw someone so she walked further. There's something beyond the bushes and Daeul being her decided to explore it.

It was a moon. The moon to be precise. She's beyond amazed. And Taeil was there too.

"Oh hi, Taeil!" Taeil looked shocked.

"Oh, Daeul. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"I couldn't sleep yet. I guess I need time to adapt to this place. What about you?"

"Right. You still haven't know about it yet. I don't sleep. I mean I do but not at night. I need to control the moon." He explained. That was the longest she'd seen Taeil spoke. "Come sit here." He patted the seat next to him.

Daeul went and sat beside him and was caught off guard. That was the first time she'd been so close to the moon.

"Woah I've never thought I would be sitting so close to the Moon. This is amazing!" Taeil just laughed it off. Daeul is like a baby that needs to be protected.

"So you need to like control it all the time?"

"Not really. I just need to keep an eye on it and everyone on earth too sometimes."

"Hey Taeil. Taeyong told me you'd been observing me. Is that true?"

"Yeah, I did. That's how I figured out about you being kicked out of the house and all."

"How did you do that I mean the observing part?"

"I use this." He said and took out something that looked like a binocular. "Here. You can try it too."

Daeul put it close to her eyes and Taeil helped her to do the rest. He zoomed in the binocular and Daeul could literally see everything. Everyone.

She just had to focus on one thing. "That's spectacular!"

"I know right."

"Do you have any idea of how you got here?" Daeul was being curious again.

"I... don't know either. To be honest I was the first one to wake up in Neverland. We all have no memory of our past life. Except for Taeyong and the lost boys.

We observed them and brought them here. So basically you are like them. You can still remember what happened before you got here." He explained and Daeul just kept quiet.

'So this means that these guys have no idea about their past life and who are their families...'

"Okay enough story time for today. We can continue doing that next time. Let's get you home. I bet you got lost. Right?" Daeul just grinned as her respond.

Taeil knew it all.

He walked her back and the journey was so quiet she thought she would die.

When they arrived, Daeul thanked Taeil.

"In case you're wondering, my full name is Moon Taeil so that's why I'm the Man In The Moon."