f o u r

neverland

Basically what Taeyong did was sat on a tree quietly while watching Daeul.

He flew all the way from the meeting place and followed her.

Honestly, he's so confused with Daeul. It's been awhile since Taeyong was watching her and all she did was stare at the fountain.

The one at the garden. Taeyong assumed that she doesn't know any other places yet so that's probably why she went to the garden.

Daeul didn't cry or anything. She's just staring at the water. Mainly spacing out.

She didn't know what to feel.

Should she be grateful that these boys saved her from her family or should she be scared at the fact that she's surrounded by strangers.

Well she shouldn't say strangers but she barely knew them. They could harm her.

Especially when they just introduced themselves as the characters she used to believe existed. But not anymore when she grew up.

People around her literally laughed at her for believing those tales.

She's torn between to believe them or not.

"They seemed nice." She mumbled playing with the water.

Taeyong may be quite far from her but he could hear every single word that she spoke and those words made him smiled a bit.

Taeyong knew it's hard to put your trust in them when you just met them so he let her be.

She needed some time to digest everything that just happened.

Daeul chose to believe them for now. After all, Taeyong said she's safe here and that's what mattered the most.

She's tired of all the tortures and she thinks it's time for them to stop. She hoped that these boys won't treat her the same way the others treated her.

Taeyong felt like they've been there forever so he flew a bit more and landed right beside Daeul.

Daeul was quite surprised at how Taeyong managed to find her. But then she realised that he's Peter Pan anyway.

She really needs to adapt to all of these.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyong asked her. He was quite close to her but as long as he didn't do anything Daeul is fine with that.

She felt comfortable with him for some reasons. Daeul felt like they've known each other for a long time and that handsome face looked familiar to her but she shook that thought off.

"I just needed some time you know to digest everything and all." She said and Taeyong nodded. His assumption was right from the start.

Are you okay now?"

"Me? I think so. Since I'm not freaking out anymore. But it'll take some time for me to like adapt things."

"Honestly I get that. I used to be like you too."

"You used to what?"

"I think it's not the time for you to know about it yet. You'll know when the time comes."

"Okay?"

"Okay so I bet you're hungry. What about we eat first then you can like rest or do anything you like."

She nodded and Taeyong held out his hand. At first, Daeul was confused but got it eventually.

She took his hands and held it tightly. She's still scared of heights.

Taeyong noticed that her palms were sweaty. "Hey, everything's gonna be fine okay?"

Something about his words made Daeul forget about everything.

His hands were still cold. Just like when he held her shoulders. Daeul wondered why were they cold when it's not even winter there.

"If you're scared close your eyes tightly. And here we go!" Taeyong flew and Daeul realised she was once again flying.

She didn't close her eyes like what Taeyong instructed her to do instead her eyes were wide open.

She wanted to take a better look at Neverland.

It's breathtakingly beautiful. Everything looked surreal to her, including the person that's holding her hand tightly.

He's gorgeous she had to admit. The rest are extremely good looking to but Taeyong looked ethereal.

She couldn't really take a look at everything in detail because they reached their destination already.

Taeyong and Daeul landed and everyone was already at the dining table. It's not in a hall or anything instead they're outdoors.

There are beautiful plants around her and the place looked unreal to her at first.

With the birds chirping and flying around. It felt like she's in a princess movie.

Everyone was already eating. She counted them boys and there were only 10 of them including Taeyong.

The lost boys were not there.

"Where's the lost boys?"

"Those kids are probably still playing around. They never knew how to sit still." Ten commented.

"Yeah just like you." Doyoung replied.

"Why are you always against-"

"Guys we're eating. Don't fight." Taeil finally spoke up.

She noticed that he rarely speaks.

"Mind them that's just how they are." Kun said.

Daeul just laugh it off considering that these guys probably had known each other for a long time since they can joke to that extent.

"Where have you been?" Jungwoo asked Taeyong.

"I was with Daeul."

"Ooo Taeyong and Daeul k-"

"Shut up and eat your food Johnny. Daeul come and join us for breakfast." Yuta invited her.

She went and sat beside Jaehyun since the seat was unoccupied. Opposite her was Taeil.

Taeil put 2 pancakes on the plate and pour some maple syrup on it. "Here." He handed the plate to Daeul.

"Thank you." She beamed and smiled at him. He smiled back at her. But an awkward one.

Daeul started to dig in and she must admit that these pancakes are delicious.

"Yum who made the pancakes?" She asked.

Jaehyun who was beside her faked a cough.

"You made it?" She turned to him and asked.

"Yeah I made them. Why? Is it not nice?" He asked back a worried look plastered on his face.

"Not nice? This is the most delicious pancake I've ever eaten. You should teach me your ways." She praised.

Jaehyun was smiling widely because he's a bit flustered since that's the first time a girl ever praised him.

"Really? Thank you. Jaehyun at your service mi lady hahaha."

"You shouldn't compliment him like that Daeul. Boy look at his face. It's the colour of the tomato already haha." Yuta said.

"Oh Yuta you are just jealous."

"Why would I? I obviously can cook better than you. I just don't want to show off my skills." Yuta said proudly.

"Pshh as if. Bet you can't even cook ramyeon."

"Get your facts right Lee Taeyong."

"My facts are always-"

"Guys." Taeil said in a calm voice. "We're eating." And with that the whole dining table fell into silence and everyone continue to eat.

"Pstt Taeil." Daeul whispered. "Can I have more hihi." She showed her empty plate and Taeil chuckled.

"Sure." He put 2 more on her plate. "Is this enough or do you want more?"

"I think this is enough." She said taking back her plate.

Taeil is really nice and she would love to know him more. Originally, she was just like Taeil.

Shy. Awkward.

She hoped that Taeil can talk and smile more because it's beautiful.

The way he talks and the way he smiles.

Beside her, Jaehyun was already giggling alone. The thought that someone complimenting his cooking made him happy.

"Look at Jaehyun he's so full of himself," Doyoung commented.

"Let me be," Jaehyun replied.

"Guys." This time Daeul started. "We're eating." She said and instead of continuing to eat, they all burst into laughter.

'Ah it's been so long since I actually had a proper breakfast. And it feels so good to finally laugh again.' Daeul thought.

'I'm really in Neverland.' She thought for the 100th time that day. She liked it there.