o n e

neverland

"Do you think she'll be scared?"

"I don't think so."

"Shuushh you're gonna wake her up."

"You're the one being loud here."

"Guys."

"I think she's awake."

"She's only moving her fingers. What are you talking about?"

"Look her eyes are fluttering."

"Ok guys. We need to act normal. Don't scare her away."

"We aren't normal though how are we supposed to-"

"W-where am I? Who are you?" Daeul was fully awake she seemed to be confused with her surrounding.

"Oh hi there! You're in Neverland and we're the lost boys!"

"W-wha-t Neverland? Lost boys? Hahaha I must be dreaming again." Daeul let out a laugh and pinched herself, hoping that it's just a dream.

But nothing happened. There's a bunch of boys in front of her saying that they're the lost boys and she's in Neverland.

Or perhaps, this is all just an act? She got cast into a drama and they're the actors?

But she couldn't recall getting cast or herself being at Neverland.

How did she get her? Where is she right now? Who are they? Daeul's mind was so packed with questions and she couldn't find a suitable answer for them.

She looked at the boys and looked at her surroundings again and again.

And they looked at her too, weirdly.

"Aaarrgghhh!!!" She let out a scream and got up from the bed she'd been sleeping how god knows how long.

Panic filled her eyes and you could tell she's scared. Her eyes scanned the room and it landed on the door.

She quickly ran to it leaving the room.

"Wait don't go!" But Daeul didn't mind them instead she kept on running.

Her surrounding was filled with green trees and the sound of waterfalls. It was beautiful.

But Daeul was too scared to even look at the surrounding. Her legs were burning but she didn't want to stop.

She bumped into someone and fell onto her back.

"Oww!" She groaned in pain.

"Hey, you're awake." A boy. No a guy to be precise, squatted and smiled at her.

Her eyes were teary. She's terrified and scared. Suddenly the guy's expression darkened. "Your forehead."

"W-what happ-ened to my forehead?"

"It's bleeding... Here let me-" As the guy was about to inch closer towards her, she flinched away.

"No! Go away!" She screamed. She was crying.

"Hey no no. Don't cry. It's okay you're safe here."

"I-I-I am?"

"Yes, you are." But Daeul was still crying. He went closer to her. "No no don't cry."

He hugged her. And surprisingly, Daeul let him be. His hug was warm. "Shuush don't cry. You'll be fine."

She felt relaxed at last. She stopped freaking out. She felt at ease finally in his arms. She felt secure.

Daeul was too tired and her energy was drained out too. Probably because of all the running.

Miraculously, she fell asleep in his arms and he brought her back to the room where she previously slept.

There, the boys were waiting for them. He was carrying Daeul who was fast asleep in his arms.

Slowly, he put her down on the bed and asked the others to help him treat her wound.

She had hurt herself while running and somehow managed to hurt her forehead too.

He put some herbs on her wound and wrapped her head with a bandage. He pulled the duvet and covered half or her body.

When he's done with everything, he went outside to talk with the others.

"Why didn't you chase after her?"

"We thought you'd found her anyway. And you did."

"That's so selfish of you. What if I hadn't bumped into her? Her life could be in danger!"

"Geez chill. Why are you so pressed about it?"

"Well, that's because she's our responsibility now! Her life is in great danger and they could catch her anytime!"

"Ok fine. But she's safe right."

"With a freaking wound on her head. Yeah right." He said sarcastically.

"What are we going to do now?"

"Wait until she's awake I guess. One of us needs to be with her now in case anything happens."

"I'll stay with her."

"Okay then. When she's awake, tell her to calm down and call me."

"Alright."

And with that, he flew away leaving everyone clueless about the attitude he'd never shown to them before. A new side of him.

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't know man. Just let him be."

"Anyway, I'll go and look at her first."

"Don't do anything stupid."

"If there's anyone who would do something stupid, then it would be you."

"Can you guys not? Enough already. Just get going and do your own task."

"Ugh fine."

"Yeah yeah okay."

Everyone sighed and groaned. One by one started walking away reluctantly.